Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari (66671 Views)

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by jige4topclass(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2016
Kondomatik:
I hope you will do the same in 2019.

You told us that you met a virtually empty treasury but if things continue this way, ie if you don't fix all the fixables when you still have time then I swear you will not have a country to hand over to the next president.

That's if your first and second tenure aren't inconclusive.

The part I love most 4rm ur statement is d fact dt u knw there is still time 4 PMB 2 fix d mess he inherited. And some pple will start saying all sorts of things abt Mr President
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by patpaul: 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
It's now you are talking.Sense do de enter you head. Make you promote whoever gives you this wisdom to acknowledge Gej. Meet other conditions and NDA consider you.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Miriam20(f): 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan
What did he do? No solid evidence, better not to waste money on any case, rather use d money in helping the needy

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by sojics(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan
you dey kresi for brain.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by zinny377(f): 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
GEJ has got no other option than to accept the defect earlier b4 the announcement of the presidential results.....

GEJ and PDP are failure no doubt

lol! abi? jus like PMB and APC are gradually failing.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Alezy(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2016
seunmsg:

Buhari has always said Jonathan has nothing to fear so, this is not new.
Truth be told, the only reason Jonathan is not on trial for all his crimes is because of the singular act of conceding defeat quickly and quietly. If he had caused problem after the election, he would have been arrested alongside Dasuki a long time ago.
it's that easy to arrest a formal president and obj is still out there abi? Even buhari himself is still out there.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:10am On May 29, 2016
My pmb, if you sincerely mean this which you have said, may God in His infinite mercies bless you and envelope you with goodhealth. Amen. Aisha, say thank you to your husband for me. How i wish i know jonathan to rejoice with him, jonathan, you should have inner peace now. mama peace congratulations.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by dungas30(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2016
Likei:
now buhari has just told us indirectly that he is useing the efcc and other security agencies to witch hunt his political oponents. ****
100% idiot are talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.