Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari (66648 Views)

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Doncharis(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
greatgod2012:
For that singular act, GEJ is an hero!

But the big question to PMB is that, if he was in GEJ, would he have done the same

That's food for thought for PMB.
Definitely, he won't.. He even said it 'I'm surprised 'according to him so, he's expecting Jonathan to react the other way round so that he will take up arms and fulfill his promise of making his(gej) government, ungovernable.. But he was actually disappointed cuz not everyone baffles in euphoria of violence like him.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by walexy14(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
Great statesmanship. ....
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
BUT YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO kEEP MEMORIES NA.....YOU DON DIE ALREADY ...WHAT TIME DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE AND NOT TO FORGET WHAT JONATHAN DID.ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by 1babeonly: 3:01pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan
Hahahahaha.... Y don't U come n jail him, so can jail and U went & hide in Asia. Who give U money to go that country U claim U r?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nathkem01(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2016
Whala I broke oooo......who is dis buhari

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Jiff349(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
Kondomatik:
I hope you will do the same in 2019.

You told us that you met a virtually empty treasury but if things continue this way, ie if you don't fix all the fixables when you still have time then I swear you will not have a country to hand over to the next president.

That's if your first and second tenure aren't inconclusive.
I LOVE GEJ TOO FOR THAT SINGLE AND SIMPLE ACT.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

Why should he rig the election? Is rigging part of democracy?

Is disobedience of court orders part of democracy?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by tammie24: 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

Buhari has always said Jonathan has nothing to fear so, this is not new.
Truth be told, the only reason Jonathan is not on trial for all his crimes is because of the singular act of conceding defeat quickly and quietly. If he had caused problem after the election, he would have been arrested alongside Dasuki a long time ago.
tell me

Is that not corruption in itself?

If he had the guts all along he would have arrested him

E nor reach!
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by ibtz: 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
I am surprised that most commenters do not realise dis is a fake story. Its glaring. Just read d story well and also look at d source. Ppl can be easily fooled.
The English in d story alone says it all.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by fridayj(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
Gej stil my president ,....jus jokng wink
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by tammie24: 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan
why don't you go and jail him yourself
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by poseidon12: 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
Nice gesture from Buhari. That was presidential. Although corruption thrived under GEJ (just as it did under previous regimes), GEJ is a statesman and must be accorded respect.
Buhari now needs to start running an inclusive government. He needs to start acting like the president of Nigeria and not the president of the North. He should stop listening to the narrow minded fools around him. And he needs to apologize for that unfortunate 97% versus 5% statement. The action of the Niger Delta Avengers should make him understand that you cannot disrespect any section of the country and hope to have smooth sailing administration. Nigeria belongs to all of us including the SS and SE.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
psalmsjob:

One of my reasons too....jail GEJ for looting and abetting looting or else you Lose my vote because I will have to abstain from voting since there's no one else I voted for since [size=18pt]1999[/size] but Buhari and no one will get my vote if Buhari is a candidate.

He doesn't have to concede because we voted him out already whether he likes it or not he was a goner so that concession cannot suffice for his cluelessness as a corrupt president.

So you've been voting for Buhari since [size=18pt]1999[/size] ?
Lie remain the one you go lie tomorrow abeg.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 3:55pm On May 28, 2016
aresa:
This doesn't mean jona won't end up in jail. PMB is not EFCC and EFCC is not PMB.

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by poseidon12: 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

Truth be told, the only reason Jonathan is not on trial for all his crimes is because of the singular act of conceding defeat quickly and quietly. If he had caused problem after the election, he would have been arrested alongside Dasuki a long time ago.

Some of you guys never look at the big picture. If GEJ had caused problems, there may not have been a country to hand over to Buhari. Nigeria probably would have split amidst civil war. You probably would not be talking about arresting anybody.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Tex42(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
aresa:

If Jona who actually was responsible for the looting and stealing under him and who actually gave public funds to the likes of Metuh doesn't end up in jail , then why bother jailing others from Dasuki to Metuh and ffk?

If you can not jail the real thief, why jail the receiver of the stolen property?

Makes no sense.
I'm not particularly interested in who Buhari jails (whether GEJ, Dasuki, FFK...) and I'm not saying that looters of public funds should be allowed to loot the country dry, I'm just more concerned about the welfare of the ordinary naija man(to buy tomatoes na like pesin dey buy gold now).

And yes, it makes no sense if GEJ is not made to face the law while others are.for now I think he is innocent until proven guilty, likewise the other names u mentioned there. For now we should drop the GEJ - jail ish and allow the judiciary do their job.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Sulaiman3Ramon: 4:38pm On May 28, 2016
Please PMB don't disappoint Nigerian again [color=#550000][/color] cool
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by princejayboss: 4:46pm On May 28, 2016
He has openly accepted that he controls EFCC for personal need..... Africa needs to be recolonized .... Mr trump was right
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by phranq(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:

really so datz why u voted for him?? wat class r u in again?? u voted not for him to change n muv d country forward but to jail smone?? n u see uaslf as one of d futures of dis country? so jailing GEJ is more imptnt dan muvin dis country forward?? u nid factory reset honestly. fighting corruption is diff frm witch-hunting. he is fighting corruption n d likes of IBB, OBJ, Amaechi n co r muvin abt freely?? I dnt HB issue with him probing GEJ's regime but transparency shld be his keyword.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Amehdan(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
don't you have gun grin
Immunity1:
don't you have gun
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Sunbellar: 5:02pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

So Buhari goes about arresting his political opponents that refused to congratulate him. Which type of corruption is he fighting then?
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by BABANGBALI: 5:14pm On May 28, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 28, 2016
garlicrey:
Maybe this comment wont be important for the
majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it,
most of yall wont bother to read and it'll go
unnoticed along with other comments maybe I'll
be criticized for this but i just want to let yall
know I'm selling bananas

How much a bunch?
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2016
Many evil minds wil nt b hapi wit PMB because of wot he just said abt Ambasdor of Peace. GEJ man of d people. The world loves you, Nigerians loves you too.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by seunfape(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2016
I discovered some blunder like he call me and we recognise our voice. Both should be past tense
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by seunfape(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2016
I discovered some blunder like he call me and we recognise our voice. Both should be in past tense
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by badesco(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Immunity1 post=46049114]But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan[/quote
If Pmb can't jail Gej, then help him to do it now. You did yawu yawu Aboki.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Leiman100(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
This is a big trap set for Jonathan, let him fall for it he will regret all his life, Buhari will never interfere int the work of the EFCC, all those that where arrested are pointing to Jonathan... Think
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by annnikky(f): 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:

Maybe u'll be d one to go n arrest him in his abode so bruhs leave that thing, tell ur bubu d@ d masses r suffering he do something about it buh if he's naturing it in d@ his tiny mind to arrest him, c him c 6ft
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by thedio(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
Gej was isolated frm the cabals and brain washed by Abdul salam and co to make that call. baba im not after his arrest just call him back and ask him to return our yam peacefully.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by eleojobaba(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:

You go wait forever bi dat
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by psalmsjob: 6:27pm On May 28, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

So you've been voting for Buhari since [size=18pt]1999[/size] ?
Lie remain the one you go lie tomorrow abeg.

Which lie?....The new democracy started in 1999 I didn't vote then because Buhari wasn't a candidate then but in each election he was a candidate in, I voted and I voted for him each time. Slow down when reading... Read and read again before rushing to counter opinions...that's the bane of you wailers.

Go and reread my earlier post and apologize to me if you're man enough for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.