Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? (2174 Views)

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / How Many Nairaland Likes You've Got? Flaunt It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2016
demiladegold:
its trash. come on she's wearing a trouser and that space is not something she can't jump over..... or the guy can simply pick her up and cross with her in his arms seems more romantic than risking his chest hitting a sharp edge on the rock if she slips.....

You've said it all...
I'll do it for you tho... But through the Internet E-bridge
Re: How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? by demiladegold(f): 10:06pm On May 28, 2016
Oluwaxhango:

You've said it all... I'll do it for you tho... But through the Internet E-bridge
really? Awwwn
Re: How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? by Laveda(f): 10:23am On May 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Juhan - Never,GOD FORBID BAD THINGS,SHE MAY EVEN BE ON HER WAY TO HUG ANOTHER PERSON

yuneehk - She go date me after breaking mai spinal cord

Ishilove : Person wey i never see her pics before

Chai who banned my Lav.eda,i can see La.vedaa her new acct peeping embarassed

cheesy
Re: How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy
whats your other monicker?
Re: How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2016
is her leg broken?? Can't she jump?? Girls ehn. Mumucracy at its peak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alligator Dancing In My Compound. / To The Love Of My Life / How To Know Your Girl Has Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.