Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54452 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Billygee2u: 3:55am On May 29, 2016
emiwanlee:
Nigerian one sided Hausa /Fulani army
all the soldiers are Hausas/fulanis
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Billygee2u: 3:55am On May 29, 2016
ojnnaco:
Cowards in the name of Nigerian military.. where where you when 3 pipelines where blown up today at about 2.15am.. ?? all you want to achieve now is to shoot innocent citizens and arrest people that know nothing about the operation and label them suspected militants..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Billygee2u: 3:58am On May 29, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.
bury your head in shame,where were you and your slave masters when fulani terrorists herdsmen were killing and raping innocent Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Billygee2u: 4:01am On May 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people are just senseless,when the useless avenger were crippling the economy,u lots were praising them. Now you are crying fowl.nigeria is a united nation until proven otherwise
when fulani terrorists herdsmen were killing,maming and raping innocent Nigerians where were you and your slave masters? donkey close your stinking mouth

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ayibatari99(m): 4:09am On May 29, 2016
I smell plenty IPOB for this forum. Most of us Niger Deltan's ( I mean the Educated ones, YES!) doesn't support this stupid Avengers. I felt humiliated anytime i see a post from these IPOB Macaca Fascicularis. Who are smartly trying to hijack the true stand of peace loving people of Niger Delta on this grandiose forum. I therefore, on behalf of my people, wish to dissociate our selves from this animals. As such any peace loving Mammalian, should join me curse these Equus africanus asinus 1million times. (LIKE IT OR NOT, AVENGERS IS A CONSPIRACY GROUP CREATED BY SOME FEW ELITES TO DESTROY MY PEACE LOVING PEOPLE. BUT MY LORD, OUR FATHER, DOESN'T SLEEP, FOR HE WILL DEFINITELY COME TO OUR AID. SAY AMEN!!! BY HITTING THE LIKE BUTTON.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by jahrule: 7:50am On May 29, 2016
Dymaco:

the y dont u let them go if u tink that Nigeria can survive without thèm. ...

ibos are d major contributor in import duties and have rich oil well
As soon as you people stop adding Niger delta to your struggle, you will see that nobody would worry about your biafra. You say import right, do you know that one of the thing that is killing our economy is your importation of substandard products that are sold below the price of locally produced goods, that's means, it will be a blessing.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by bashydemy(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
hahaha sorry nothing will happen to PMB no be only ICC jail hahaha. What happen to OBJ after the ogoni massacre? Beside you think the world are not seeing what's going on in the SS and also about the Niger Delta Avengers? They should call their children to order and get killed.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by emiwanlee(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2016
Billygee2u:

all the soldiers are Hausas/fulanis
98% of the Nigerian army is Hausa /Fulani

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by multicolored(f): 8:33am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=southpole post=46058619]

when agric products were used to sustained the country b4 oil was discovered it was a must to stay together so shall it be to this day[/quote Really
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 10:42am On May 29, 2016
Babzilla:

Zan zo
Allah ya sa kana na baka sa no ba but zan neme ka jahilin banza
Arne right now I am in my street garden,wore a blue jean and white polo. Ina jiran ka yanzun nan. Idan baka zoba,uwarka arniya karuwa ta aifeka. Arne kafiri kawai.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Dymaco(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2016
jahrule:

As soon as you people stop adding Niger delta to your struggle, you will see that nobody would worry about your biafra. You say import right, do you know that one of the thing that is killing our economy is your importation of substandard products that are sold below the price of locally produced goods, that's means, it will be a blessing.

and do u know why dubai is popular because it is worldwide commercial center....
most of thèse are not manufactured in dubai but are importéd...

just like main market onitsha which have already turned the highest market in west africa.

we are fighting for ibo speaking rivers and delta périod including ibo speaking kogi and benue.

that kwara is in north doesnt make it north
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 29, 2016
sameer1212:
Arne right now I am in my street garden,wore a blue jean and white polo. Ina jiran ka yanzun nan. Idan baka zoba,uwarka arniya karuwa ta aifeka. Arne kafiri kawai.

wawa sai in bar aiki don ka ce inzo
Arne kadai ka iya fadi? I will come when U least expect
Sai ka fada to my face don mai cin uwarka a tsaye
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2016
kenchylala:

Which gun the army dey use now fight boko boys?? Abi u go tel me say na buhari buy am, whn d government say 9ja dey broke..... Lie WELL. I thot ppl do reason but it's a pity

Oboy, you really need to do something about this your poor comprehension; if you had carefully read my initial post you would have seen where I referred to the former CDS Alex Badeh as having claimed that Nigeria had not been buying weapons even since before GEJ's time.
In case you forgot; here is what I said:

Abeg go siddon, you want imply say na Jona buy de weapons after im chief of staff Badeh don expose im nysh say Nigeria never buy arms even before Jona time.

Now having established what I had said; abeg pls now use common sense to answer your own question.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2016
All these bastardized Hausa and Fulani idiots commenting yes should be banned from naira land

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by beautyoftheLord: 8:33am On May 30, 2016
jahrule:

And I ask. if the Igbos go, why would we the "minority tribes" want to stay back with the born to rule hausa fulani and the head sitting yorubas. Please make no mistake. Ask those at home not in Lagos. In CRS and AKS we would gladly follow the Igbos. Religion wise. In a world now where muslim terrorists reign, I repeat, who wants to stay with predominantly muslim north and west. When the Igbos go, they will shove sharia and Islam down our throat. Na so! We get sense eh! We dey see and hear. Igbos dont have to force us. We know exactly what goes on in this country. We are tired.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by IkpuMmadu: 10:35am On May 30, 2016
Efe3:
you see these people! one Nigerianists who want Niger deltans to remain in one nigeria with them are the ones supporting this injustice perpetrated by the hausa/fulani dominated army against this community.

Do you know your thinking what I am thinking
You are wondering what I am wondering

We are on sane page

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
sameer1212:
Hey ! babban arne mun shigo ance ba'a san da kai ba . We searched all over har da hoton nan naka no one heard of U... explain
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by biikeys(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Superbrain:
NIGERIA is one country and anyone who does anything that is not in the best interest of the country is an enemy of state!

Since the so called shameless Avengers think they can hold the country to ransom because of a failed cause, then they will bear the consequences of their actions just like boko haram. There is no cause as I do not see why they chose to be peaceful when GEJ was in power but want to disrupt the peace in the country, even at a time when revenues are declining.

This is not about Buhari! I condemn the actions of the so called militants and the only rational thing for a government to do is respond. Since no dialogue was initiated, then the avengers should accept whatever comes next. Dear soldiers, please flush them out of the creeks! No one should sabotage the government at the expense of my community. The environmental impact of their actions is detrimental enough.

And for those in support of their pipeline bombings, as someone rightly said, who suffers at the end of the day? The same communities which are silent when these nefarious activities happen but cry foul once soldiers intervene. So let the bombings continue- then you would understand the real definition of "state-of-emergency" and realise that no one can hold this government to ransom for selfish reasons.

I am proudly Igbo and I stand for ONE NIGERIA.

Hey bro..I remember you from the US visa thread in 2010 smiley Still in the US?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.