Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54422 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ojnnaco(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
fortune1968:
so u have not heard that some of the killer herdsmen have been arrested .Anyway does that justify the vandalization.The army should CRUSH them now !
Saying the armies should crush them sounds like a joke.. Crushing people who are well familiar with the environment and trained more than the military..

Have u not read that even chief of army staff was lamenting that his men at times lost in the creek and the militants are killing them but Wail that they will be crush as usual.. Forget that matter joor..

The crushing ends in the media not in ND regions ..
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ojnnaco(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
fabrigas18:

Correction:
Cowards in the name of Nigerian military.. where were you when 3 pipelines were blown up today at about 2.15am.. ?? all you want to achieve now is to shoot innocent citizens and arrest people that knows nothing about the operation and label them suspected militants..

Thank you boss on your corrections .. I won't repeat that jargon again

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by skywalker240(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine. Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.
It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.
I pray for Nigeria.
No pro,.....buhari just starting to dig his grave.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 28, 2016
this was bound to happen, any man who chooses to go to war should expect casualties even in his home,as for those calling the avengers cowards, in the art of war,a good soldier knows when to retreat, it's all about winning the war not the battle.when two elephants fight, the grass suffers,in this case innocent people will get caught in the cross fire between the avengers and the army, only that it won't end the war,only the battle

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by doritolfx: 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
lol ppl like southpole i'm a proud son of the Niger Delta u think it's joke i'm praying the military jam my brothers u will know our soldiers are not strong i won't say anything again until they jam each other

I'm going to join my brothers ofcourse..I'm collecting tactical intelligence and situation reports

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by saintmark88(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines

The most sensible comment I have seen so far... Thanks for ur unbiased opinion
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ibadanfinest(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmm 9ja.

Jonathan was in power for 6 years, you didn't work towards secession because ijaw was in power.

The dullard refuses to crush those Fulani causing pblm in the country but is quick to send battalion to crush those bombing pipeline.

We have a pblm in this country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by feaworaoja007: 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
southpole:

Let your pple ask bokoharam what happened after BUHARI took over. Stop being on d side of women carry your riffle and move to the battle ground
seems u don't know anything about warfare...not all wars are conventional, ds unconventional, they don't av to go to any battlefield...deal with it!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
stop crying fowl. Tell ur people to cooperate with N.A and stop hiding d criminal avengers thank u.

Maybe U should also learn the differnece between fowl and foul. Illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by kenchylala: 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

GEJ literally did exactly that; his govt diverted arms money meant to protect them, instead he left them wide open and defenseless to Boko Haram as a result thousands were killed, butchered, displaced and ruined; what Gej didn't do was to wear Boko Haram uniform, pull the trigger or prime the bombs that sent so many of these ppl to their early graves - hope he and those involved all burn in hell.

Which gun the army dey use now fight boko boys?? Abi u go tel me say na buhari buy am, whn d government say 9ja dey broke..... Lie WELL. I thot ppl do reason but it's a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Alphafeezay(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2016
Military operation is not like a surgical operation..., they must be casualties.!!! Don't even try anything that will warrant soldiers in your neighborhood.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Eyor1(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2016
fasbat:
the people there shd push out d miscreants that were bombing our pipeline installations, I said it before that d people rejoicing on d destruction will cry later,d Village Head has not seen anything yet,crush them all, smoke them out like rats,I mean d terrorists!

Bat!!! Take time oh
una pipeline.na when Yoruba start joint partnership of pipelines for Niger delta
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Daspecialone: 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
Its better the Avenger stop blowing Up pipelines, several billion USD are lost on this every day, will PMB wait until the Oil marketers are selling a litre of fuel @#500 due to shortage in production?
And their actions is to achieve the BIAFRA goals ;

"To disconnect the upstream Fuel Links between The South and the West by blowing the pipelines one after the other before Blowing River Niger Bridge"

Nigerian, beware of war!!! These guys are not the usually known Militants

Im very sure of my info because am @ the east now

May God help Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
Babzilla:

Maybe U should also learn the differnece between fowl and foul. Illiterate
U are d bigger illiterate here u ipod zombie. "Crying fowl" is different from " crying foul". M***.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
U are d bigger illiterate here u ipod zombie. "Crying fowl" is different from " crying foul". M***.

tu tut tut. Instead of taking correction U had to insist you're right. Hahhaha wawa kawai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 28, 2016
Movingcoil:
idiot.... Dem no see creeks or if they know who is hiding them to go and arrest than just shooting randomly....for each life those soldiers take senselessly, may one of your family members get crushed by 911. I just hate cowards.
U are d bigger coward here u ipod zombie. jump in to lagoon plss.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2016
Babzilla:

tu tut tut. Instead of taking correction U had to insist you're right. Hahhaha wawa kawai
kai ne wawa ai. Arne matsiyaci kawai. Zakaci ubanka ai. Arne!!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
Movingcoil:
may devil never stop to lay eggs in your family
Hahahaha... Go kill urself. Arne!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
kai ne wawa ai. Arne matsiyaci kawai. Zakaci ubanka ai. Arne!!!

Uwar ka ce arniya da ubanka dan banza tsinanne. Da ma in sa inda kake in yi maganin ka shege. Dont ever talk to me that way. Dan cikin shege wai shi dan arewa mahaukaci sha sha sha
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 28, 2016
Myself2:

Blind soldiers, sent by a blind clueless president, being applauded by blind brainwashed zombies
Una go dey dia dey shoot breeze, the boys Ho dey wreak more havoc.
Choii Buhari is a tragedy
Ipod zombie go joor!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by tumbez: 4:55pm On May 28, 2016
emmaelectelect:

you speak confusingly
bros what is confusing uh?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by nijanigga: 4:55pm On May 28, 2016
time to deal those scavengers, they've killed our military guys it's time to go fire to fire.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2016
Abeymills:
Cowards its only defenceless secondary school students u can intimidate innocent villagers pls go2 d creeks n go fight like real soldiers die u Fulani soldiers soon icc will arest d dullard clueless president
If you want a just battle tell your brothers to stop guerilla attack & do face to face.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2016
Babzilla:

Uwar ka ce arniya da ubanka dan banza tsinanne. Da ma in sa inda kake in yi maganin ka shege. Dont ever talk to me that way. Dan cikin shege wai shi dan arewa mahaukaci sha sha sha
An gayama. Gidin uwarka ce take wari. Arne matsiyaci wanda be san uwar shi ba. U will always be Arne! Kafiri kawai. Idan kai namiji ne, gaya mun addressing ka idan baka kwana lahira ba yau. Arnen banza!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
An gayama. Gidin uwarka ce take wari. Arne matsiyaci wanda be san uwar shi ba. U will always be Arne! Kafiri kawai. Idan kai namiji ne, gaya mun addressing ka idan baka kwana lahira ba yau. Arnen banza!

Sai dai kayi ta zage zage la'antace na ce ina kake kana ta zagi har da in baka address. kai ka fada mun in zo in ci uwar ka a tsaye . duk inda kke a arewannan. wawa tashi k bni wuri matsiyacin banza kare kawai
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
Babzilla:

Sai dai kayi ta zage zage la'antace na ce ina kake kana ta zagi har da in baka address. kai ka fada mun in zo in ci uwar ka a tsaye . duk inda kke a arewannan. wawa tashi k bni wuri matsiyacin banza kare kawai
Arne ah Abuja nike. Kafiri kawai matsiyaci.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by 9jii(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
houstonia:
Nigerians are funny o. I hope everyone is watching. They didn't send these number of soldiers to attack the herdsmen o. When oil becomes more precious than human life. Only in Nigeria.

As for you zombies, since the Avengers, all of una don turn environmental solicitors. They are bombombing their land, they are bombing the environment. Zombies is it una own bombing
their oil is only our concerned. We can go to any length to secure it
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Innomach(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
funkydislo:
Why can't you help them with their cause?You will be highly be appreciated.
Me No!!! I've learnt that there is no freedom in life. You fight for freedom, gets it, only to realize that you are in another kind of bondage.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:13pm On May 28, 2016
fasbat:
[s] the people there shd push out d miscreants that were bombing our pipeline installations, I said it before that d people rejoicing on d destruction will cry later,d Village Head has not seen anything yet,crush them all, smoke them out like rats,I mean d terrorists![/s]

Your Buhari will be dragged by his balls and hanged upside down like Benito mussolini. He is a murderer and a tyrant and even his children will keep looking above their shoulders as long as One nigeria exist.

The relative of those Buhari have killed will spend the rest of their lives hunting down his relatives too. We call it Justice! and globally it is usually a natural precondition for peace.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:

Hahahahaa matsoracin banza ai Abuja na da fadi. wani lungu kake boye ne? Ni ma Abujan nake a Wuse2. Dan kwaya sai surutu da shaye shaye
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:

Hahahahaa matsoracin banza ai Abuja na da fadi. wani lungu kake boye ne? Ni ma Abujan nake a Wuse2. Dan kwaya sai surutu da shaye shaye

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.