Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54404 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Horus(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epVdGlHFS4s

[size=14pt]Buhari orders military intervention in the restive Niger Delta region[/size]

President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered a heightened military presence in the restive Niger Delta region to deal with a resurgence of attacks on oil and gas facilities, a day after yet another pipeline explosion.

"We have to be very serious with the situation in the Niger Delta because it threatens the national economy," Buhari said in a statement.

"I assure you that everything possible will be done to protect personnel and oil assets in the region," he added.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by benELOHIM7(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
Tell ur uncle (buhari) to stop looking for rice in a beans sack. Even a retarded two-year old knows that militants live in creeks.
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
kenchylala:

Which gun the army dey use now fight boko boys?? Abi u go tel me say na buhari buy am, whn d government say 9ja dey broke..... Lie WELL. I thot ppl do reason but it's a pity

Abeg go siddon, you want imply say na Jona buy de weapons after im chief of staff Badeh don expose im nysh say Nigeria never buy arms even before Jona time.
My problem with GEJ be say de stealing (not corruption) wey dem do when they could have saved so many lives (including his own soldiers), instead dem just dey share billions like ground nut (as we now dey hear through Dasukigate) while millions of Nigerians were in abject poverty and war with Boko Haram - how heartless can the man be.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by teshyberry(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
free2blast:
Tell the Avengers to come out and engage the Nigerian Army the way Boko Haram does, not cowardly hiding inside creeks like scared rats.

Seriously
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by lordkhalifa(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
The jihad war has just began.... Make I go service my bazookas and uzi....

The dullard is likely going to end like his brother gadafi

The solders are they mercenaries from libya
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Daspecialone: 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
Just in

NIGER DELTA reveal new Currency :To get Independent October 16th

The Nigeria unity as a nation has mor again threatened as Niger Delt secessionist shunned the muc clamoured BIAFRA, which they were t be part of, to unveil own differe currency in vowing to break away fro Nigeria, Current News Now reports
The separatists' feelings and aspiration which resulted in the ongoing bombin of oil and gas facilities in the region hav eventually found expression in unveilin its ‘national’ currency. Militants hav been carry out attacks on oil and ga facilities of multinational oil corporation in the region the very latest bein Chevron facility at its Escravos termin on Thursday.
Niger Delta Avengers which have claime responsibility for the attacks have vowe to stop at nothing until a sovereign stat of the Niger Delta is actualized.
According to report , much has bee done to the region’s ecosystem resultin from the operations of oil companies i the region and that every hue and cr raised so far to draw the government’ attention to their predicament has falle on deaf ears, a source who spoke to o source on condition of anonymity said
Hence, the action to secede from Nigeri become absolutely necessary to sav communities in the neglected regio from gradual extinction , the repo further said
On the said unveiled currency note wit one Pound United Kingdom symbol wa inscribed, Bank of Niger Delta, Th Republic of Niger Delta.
Will they achieve this? Time will tell
In our earlier report , the secessionist ha few days ago ordered all it nationality i other parts of Nigeria to return hom threatened secession and declaring w on Nigeria.
The threat which was contained in statement signed by on Col Mudoch Agbinibo, who claims to b the group’s spokesperson, listed, amon others, General T.Y Danjum Alhaji Maidiribe, Colonel Sanni Bell Alhaji Aminu Dantata, Prince Ado Bayer and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as those wh would have their oil interests blown up they do not quit.
In a veiled threat to declare a country their own, the group said that it woul by October 16, display a currency, fla passport, the ruling council and territor to the world. It beckoned on the Unite Nations “to free the people of the Nig Delta from environmental pollutio slavery, and oppression.”
“We want a country that will turn th creeks of the Niger delta to a touris heaven, a country that will achieve its fu potentials, a country that will mak health care syste accessible by everyone. With Niger delt still under the country Nigeria we can make it possible,” the group said.
It denied threatening the Minister State for Petroleum Resources, D Ibe Kachikwu, while claiming that th group’s activities had put 50% Nigeria’s oil resources at risk.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2016
Lordofmoney:

Na crazy dey your head Ode! U hav job abi Mumu Ode! Go wash plates

Fool, I'm gainfully employed that is why I'm not throwing tantrums and blowing up pipelines.
Destroy the little ecological system you have and leave a barren land for your children.
Shioor e dey Una body.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by abimic(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2016
walexy30:

How? Does the money fall from the sky? After all the borrowings, you lose your your credit-worthiness. No sane person or entity lends to a bankrupt country.
No country would be too poor not to be able to service his military, not even Benin Republic, why do u think there are allies? They come in when worst comes to worst....
A country that boast of the richest man in Africa, do u think such a country would go down that low easily? Come of it, Nigeria is a rich country, it's mismanagement that's doing us.... Worst the civil service would-be bearing the brunt.......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 28, 2016
einst3in:
but he tried to. The money that was budgeted for arms was spent for his reelection. The only thing was that their God did not abandon them. Some are still alive today.
u jux succeeded in speaking like a baboon... D arms dey re using to fight BKM now.. . Shebi it's ur fadar dat bought dem?? ..
I don't av anytin against him looking 4 avengers or tompolo.. . Buh if u've bin to dos places u'd know dat nobody is hiding Der.. . ND even if dey re hiding Der is dat a reason 2 kill everybody Der? let's nt sentiment destroy our sense of right ND wrong... Der re no avengers on dos lands.. dey shud stop pretending as if dey dunno wer tompolo is... He's nt fucking hiding 4 Christ sake... intelligence is what our military lacks... u can't jux attack without @ lest 90% certainty dat d persons re Der.... If he continues like dis... Bet me... Dis country won't c 2017 in peace

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by 989900B: 8:20pm On May 28, 2016
. . . but we tell una . . .
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Fish90(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines
you area perpetual eba loadin on nl, tank u o!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ezechiernest: 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
pls mr president simply declare state of emergence in d community n track dm
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by akanji4good(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2016
It is now the leaders start shouting, going to two months now that these foolish children of theirs have been blowing up oil pipeline, no shouting. A beg, shut up, useless fathers, who born useless children. Nigeria soilders more grace to your elbow. "SHOW NO MERCY, KILL THEM ALL." angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by jahrule: 9:43pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Dymaco post=46048898]to all those people supporting the killing of unarmed civilians....... dont worry u will soon be a victim.
Nigeria army is a rag tag association that can never defeat a terroist without external help. they dont know where the creeks are again. i swear nigeria army is a coward. let them go to the creeks and fight or are they afraid.

but can nigeria ever survive without ss and se.....
niger republic will be better than them now.[/quote
Answer to your question: Nigeria coping without ss, May be but not coping without se. My answer I'd yes because net contributions of se is negative, in order words mo're value would be created by removing se. Thank you.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 28, 2016
The NDA should try and capture like 4 military men, know their villages and visit the same treatment to them.

An eye for an eye.
Thank God they have NDA guys in the Military too
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by skyman200(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2016
how will be northerns feel if Jonathan asked the soldiers to shoot at sight everybody in borno state or any other states affected, this is unacceptable, it may lead to breakup of these stupid Islamic country.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ayibatari99(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
wxyz1:
NDA dont want human casualty, but if NA bush them to the wall, then the rest is history. they did it before.
Bros! If you see your English teacher stone him and run. The supposed word there is PUSH not BUSH. I know is not ur fault
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ekpnigeria: 10:19pm On May 28, 2016
The militants do not want to kill anybody, but if the government choses just that, it will be not go down well
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by free2blast(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2016
ayibatari99:
Bros! If you see your English teacher stone him and run. The supposed word there is PUSH not BUSH. I know is not ur fault
Lol, wahali you have pinish the guy. Gasikiya na fala fala.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Sprintson(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:

if you don't stop this nonsense how can we GROW? The truth be told!! The FG owes that region....u talk coz u live in lagos,take a trip to the creeks and you will cry at the poverty there....
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Sprintson(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2016
skyman200:
how will be northerns feel if Jonathan asked the soldiers to shoot at sight everybody in borno state or any other states affected, this is unacceptable, it may lead to breakup of these stupid Islamic country.

Tell d Fools bro
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Sprintson(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2016
akanji4good:
It is now the leaders start shouting, going to two months now that these foolish children of theirs have been blowing up oil pipeline, no shouting. A beg, shut up, useless fathers, who born useless children. Nigeria soilders more grace to your elbow. "SHOW NO MERCY, KILL THEM ALL." angry angry angry

The way they WILL KILL YOU and YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by xelly: 10:58pm On May 28, 2016
The love of Nigerians for my people is just oil. They are shooting randomly and people support such action. Well, gear up for more blast. It will not stop until oil output becomes 5barrel/day.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by IAmTobore(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2016
Abeymills:
Cowards its only defenceless secondary school students u can intimidate innocent villagers pls go2 d creeks n go fight like real soldiers die u Fulani soldiers soon icc will arest d dullard clueless president
How old are u?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Dymaco(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=jahrule post=46063795][/quote]
the y dont u let them go if u tink that Nigeria can survive without thèm. ...
ibos are d major contributor in import duties and have rich oil well
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by emmanuelbrown26: 12:13am On May 29, 2016
I said it, u can't fight government, u can only destroy govt property, now my innocent mamas, papas, sister, brothers will suffer for dis nonsense avengers are doing.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 12:43am On May 29, 2016
Miles300:
Naija sha!!
...I can see ur speechless!!
a cracked wall will definitely collapse no
matter how u patch it, it's just
a matter of time
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Billygee2u: 3:50am On May 29, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Billygee2u: 3:53am On May 29, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine.
Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.

It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.

I pray for Nigeria.
the end of Nigeria is here already,do you need a prophet to tell you before believing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.