Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. (73201 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan mi

7 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Kfed4ril(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
Henrydone:
Abuja is really beautiful and has more serine environment than Lagos but beauty is not all about serenity, but it cut across all reminification and Lagos has it all talk about industries,about serenity,about GDP forget it Lagos is good to go before Abuja.

U dy talk shit what does GDP has to do with beauty?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Billiondoe: 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan in pictures

Cc: Yorubanews

Cultural Center, Mokola
First Bank, Dugbe
Jericho Hills GRA
Agodi Gardens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Laid2001: 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
Surely you don't know Ibadan.!
I have been to virtually all states in five regions of Nigeria apart from few in the north west (sokoto etal) and I can tell you that there is no single city in Nigeria without brown roof houses.! I schooled in Ibadan, served in Yola, have investment in Ilorin, Worked in Lagos before and currently works in Portharcourt. I have been to all capital cities in the SS,SE and SW. The slums in the core delta cities of Yenago, Port Harcourt, and Warri is so bad that most Ibadan indigenes would not even fathom it. It is Makoko all round. In Ibadan it is dirt on solid ground not moist dirt.

As per for Ogunpa, you must have only read or hear about it in the 80's after the ogunpa flood disaster. That mean you are so outdated! And even then, all city have its slum like the old Ajegunle and old Maroko in Lagos! And there is Makoko in Lagos.

Yet Lagos is far more beautiful than all the other cities.

When it comes to Beauty, Ibadan can only sensibly be behind the two federal cities of Lagos and Abuja!

Greatpooss:
Ibadan shouldn't have been included in the list of 10 most beautiful cities in Nigeria because the city is an ancient one with so many houses having rusted roof and many narrow roads without much green area in the city. Lastly, the city is so dirty with Ogunpa River the dumping sites of most inhabitants.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadannnn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by hmuhammad(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Enugu City, grin grin grin You people are so hateful.
LMAO!!! I am not an ipobian oooo. Make una no crucify me here. Just here to have fun ni
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
freemanbubble:
so no benin city and asaba abi
No mind them. Asaba is even more beautiful than almost all the cities shown above. This is just one mans biased viewpoint from the comfort of his bedroom.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by hmuhammad(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
Laid2001:
I have been to virtually all states in five regions of Nigeria apart from few in the north west (sokoto etal) and I can tell you that there is no single city in Nigeria without brown roof houses.!

As per for Ogunpa, you must have only read or hear about it in the 80's after the ogunpa flood disaster. That mean you are so outdated! And even then, all city have its slum like the old Ajegunle and old Maroko in Lagos! And there is Makoko in Lagos.

When it comes to Beauty, Ibadan can only sensibly be behind the two federal cities of Lagos and Abuja!

come o, who transformed Ibadan into new york??
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
Lagos

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Greatpooss(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
Laid2001:
I have been to virtually all states in five regions of Nigeria apart from few in the north west (sokoto etal) and I can tell you that there is no single city in Nigeria without brown roof houses.!

Thank God you're Ajala Travel! I am not saying Ibadan is not a beautiful city but I didn't expect it to be in the top 10. #MyOpinion.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Chuksyno(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2016
Na who beautiful cities in Nigeria epp? Op na smilling faces wey our economy don epp we want see abeg.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Wolexdey(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
Yes! there's been bits of improvement, talking about Ibadan. Its just not so much and beautiful as the Pictures says it is.
No time for sentiments.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 4:14pm On May 28, 2016
Greatpooss:
Thank God you're Ajala Travel! I am not saying Ibadan is not a beautiful city but I didn't expect it to be in the top 10. #MyOpinion.

Lol. Well I think it should be in the top 10. Ibadan is he size is of some states in Iboland. It has a lot of landmass to urbanize, with little money too. Most of these cities shouldn't even be compared to Ibadan because they need less money to develop. Ibadan comes after Lagos and Abuja in my opinion. You may disagree.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Drbarmes(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
Where is kano pls?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
Wolexdey:
Yes! there's been bits of improvement, talking about Ibadan. Its just not so much and beautiful as the Pictures says it is.
No time for sentiments.

This one, e be like say the pictures pain you. You keep coming back to post same opinion under different IDs cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by bassydue(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2016
042 State of mind.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Spiff20(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan Vs Enugu. Now let the battle begin on my count 1 2 3
Go..... grin
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Wolexdey(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

This one, e be like say the pictures pain you. You keep coming back to post same opinion under different IDs cheesy

Thanks. That's your opinion. Not pained at all. Also, not different ID...Its still the same ID....Take care! Please, remember that Truth sets free.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Sard(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
All these people sef..
u said Ibadan doesn't look good... they showed you nice pictures.
U said it's camera... are pictures of other cities not taken with camera!
Yeye people!
@op.. no city is really beautiful in Nigeria though when compared to cities from other countries around the world.. but we'll get there one day.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by sade1994(f): 4:40pm On May 28, 2016
Nnaabros:
No mind them. Asaba is even more beautiful than almost all the cities shown above. This is just one mans biased viewpoint from the comfort of his bedroom.

Which Asaba? Do you live here in Asaba?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2016
Nigeria cities fine die on paper and pix. But go there, you go swear.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Chinexd22nd(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
Where is benin city, owerri and asaba
Bia, I just left Asaba last month. It can't be compared to those cities. I can vouch for Owerri sha.... Chanks
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2016
Henrydone:
Hey yobbo down to your level, Oxford definition of beauty rendered it as quality pleasing to the sense also an excellent example.Just serenity is not excellent.
It may interest you to note that i will be rounding up my master degree in UK next month June & you still haven't answered my question. What has GDP & Industries got to do with beauty?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by MXrep: 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
I dont want to post ibadan

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2016
where the f*** is asaba even warri sef .. and what is Akure doing there?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by branhampaul: 5:13pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
Where is benin city, owerri and asaba
What Of Benin City Vs Asaba?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Saladin25(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan is cool. I like GRA in Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Dasini: 5:28pm On May 28, 2016
I sincerely agree with OP about ibadan, a lots look down on this city because of the ancient parts, and possibly people like me who mostly travell thru the city outskirt, and resolve that they've seen ibadan, I passed through some parts two weeks ago that I last visited 15years ago, I was totally dazed at the level of development and transformation that has taken over there. I was coming from ilorin, unfortunately the express was blocked, had to go through ojo, orogun, u.i ,sango, jericho , idinshin , oluyole, and challenge before linking the express. An amazing moment it was, this current gov has indeed done well, with great roads I saw, and level of changes and the quality of building I saw. I say bravo!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ghost01(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2016
OP, how come Kano did not make this list of yours?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 5:58pm On May 28, 2016
Dasini:
I sincerely agree with OP about ibadan, a lots look down on this city because of the ancient parts, and possibly people like me who mostly travell thru the city outskirt, and resolve that they've seen ibadan, I passed through some parts two weeks ago that I last visited 15years ago, I was totally dazed at the level of development and transformation that has taken over there. I was coming from ilorin, unfortunately the express was blocked, had to go through ojo, orogun, u.i ,sango, jericho , idinshin , oluyole, and challenge before linking the express. An amazing moment it was, this current gov has indeed done well, with great roads I saw, and level of changes and the quality of building I saw. I say bravo!

Most of the Ibadan haters have never been to Ibadan. Thanks for the honest reply cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by DANO1011(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so this is just the only pics you can find in Enugu?
And where is Owerri and damaturu(gombe)?
damaturu is yobe not gombe.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by noucompact(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
if YOUR CITY NO DEY FOR THE LIST,NA HIM BE SAY UNA NO FINE REACH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos) / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.