Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar (42157 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by 4nobody4every1: 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
niggaz4life:
once upon a time black women used to have the best asses. what the fork happened ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770854_toolz_jpegd5b9f53759df1ab25c5a23808cb2fab9 <<< WTF IS DAT ? . 4 MESSED UP SHAPE YANSHES LOLZZZ. AND THESE ARE THE ELITE CLASS TOO

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by dBard: 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
niggaz4life:
once upon a time black women used to have the best asses. what the fork happened ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770854_toolz_jpegd5b9f53759df1ab25c5a23808cb2fab9 <<< WTF IS DAT ? . 4 MESSED UP SHAPE YANSHES LOLZZZ. AND THESE ARE THE ELITE CLASS TOO

First it was cable t.v bro, then the internet happened....
Blame it on the internet cry
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Leke001: 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
they should note that the marriage is more important than the wedding ceremony.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Mypeople2(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2016
ladyF:
First kiss? shocked Ermmm do they mean first kiss on the wedding day or first kiss since they met?

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
It is their first official kiss.The unofficial kisses can't be numbered.Them don kiss tire before na
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by kossyablaze(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2016
LadyF this could be us
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by vivavik(f): 12:54am On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

May Hers not be like a certain TSquare.

I'm I the only one not feeling her hair?
u are not o. I'm soon not feeling the hair, and that tiara? Say what
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by 9inches(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2016
I sight my former boss, Dr. Harold Demuren. Hope their marriage lasts till death separate them.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by ladyF(f): 12:25pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
LadyF this could be us
lol...This really could be us... but your many **** won't stop chasing me in my dreams, and I don't want any more spiritual battles. cry
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by kossyablaze(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:

lol...This really could be us... but your many **** won't stop chasing me in my dreams, and I don't want any more spiritual battles. cry
lol stop dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno Caught Kissing A Mystery Lady In New Photos,Fans React(pics) / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.