Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar (42182 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2016
niggaz4life:
once upon a time black women used to have the best asses. what the fork happened ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770854_toolz_jpegd5b9f53759df1ab25c5a23808cb2fab9 <<< WTF IS DAT ? . 4 MESSED UP SHAPE YANSHES LOLZZZ. AND THESE ARE THE ELITE CLASS TOO

Messed up nash indeed.... As u can c Tutu nash is missing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by andaxon: 1:26pm On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
Let's bet...highest, 1 year...

Banky u sef which way? Be best maning upandan undecided

Beautiful couple though smiley
your bad belle sef over plenti. get ur own husband b4 u start wishing other pple marriage bad luck

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Bishops10(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

May Hers not be like a certain TSquare.

I'm I the only one not feeling her hair?
If them tell you how much that hair fixing cost ehh...Oga fit use am settle Ifenna for Alaba grin
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by olatunjithomas(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2016
queenfav:
lol..u bad!
like seriously, she already knew the wedding expiry date.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by niggaz4life: 1:28pm On May 28, 2016
Fkforyou:

They forgot their butt pads in Nigeria....
grin grin
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by niggaz4life: 1:29pm On May 28, 2016
bulldoza:

That's the power of random Fuckıng and effect of random cums in their body system grin grin grin
See that second and third one like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Iceberg3: 1:33pm On May 28, 2016
Finally its over..now next,pls.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2016
Choi! Shaballalla! See Gindus wey this Bobo go dey chow hence forth. Diamond crusted gindu toh badt

Sir, u don hit jackpot,sir #Military slaute#
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by gistyinka(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2016
Once again congrats to Toolz.

You can get exclusive pictures and update from the white wedding in Dubai below..

#TSquare2016 : Photos from Toolz & Tunde Demuren White Wedding in Dubai
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by fireforfire: 1:40pm On May 28, 2016
I hope it's not d same wedding venue tiwa n tee used for dia wedding??..... Make d same thing no repeat eimself
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by mira4u: 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
Who is Toolz btw?
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
niggaz4life:
once upon a time black women used to have the best asses. what the fork happened ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770854_toolz_jpegd5b9f53759df1ab25c5a23808cb2fab9 <<< WTF IS DAT ? . 4 MESSED UP SHAPE YANSHES LOLZZZ. AND THESE ARE THE ELITE CLASS TOO
chairman Na so we see am o cheesy they don play prematch wella before they get hooked
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by olumidazz: 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
Place hot for. Almost 34 degrees
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by riczy(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
sage50:
By 2018 dem fit don divorce mtcheeew. Who Dubai marriage epp
Haters stop haiting to live long.HML!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by toprealman: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
First kiss indeed!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by clogogo(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
" f**k [s][/s]the lavish Wedding joor, They need to start making impact in people life"s , I wish they knew how far the money spent on That wedding, which is under probability to say that long, will go in changing people's Life .. Am no hater of Wealth but am a hater of "Celebrities Lavish Nonsense"

"I wish God has a Gallery for us to see our wedding moments in heaven and how it has changed Life for Good "
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by ijebu2020: 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
The husband no follow his heart oo na the big bobby and butt him go follow come marry this Girl ok ooo..may God bless their union oooo
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by drnairalov: 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
wittyt98:

hmm bruh ...I day reason am too ... f
I think say a only me day smoke Oshogbo weed for here

cheesy cheesy
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by helphelp: 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
Sheer waste of money and time...

Nothing superb about the whole dubai ish
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by buksaylor001: 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
ladyF:
First kiss? shocked Ermmm do they mean first kiss on the wedding day or first kiss since they met?

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

First official kiss,them Dey straff since na.Toolz is already 3 months pregnant-
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by wizflower(f): 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
This girl is damn ugly o but why she cover face? Is she a virgin, where I come from only virgins do that
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by unapapadeycraze: 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
So loving the gown.....awww....wishing u HML, and may it last longer than people are expecting it to.

will you marry me? Fvck your current boyfriend.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by DCMIX(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2016
Twaci:

you are sowing bad seed, your harvest time wont be long.

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by datigbogirl: 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
Twaci:

Berra speak your mind.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Megasaucy(f): 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
Georgie! Come and see the dollars that could help the local economy in Nigeria being wasted again in Dubai. Plane tickets; hotel rooms for the wedding party and guests; clothes and accessories for wedding party and guests; food, presents! OMG! $1.4m!!!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
wait for it ooo, just wait for it... cos we wee be on our own jeeje o wen they start making videos and someone will wanto kill diaself. Nobody go go find d trouble oo #yeyebrity undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2016
fiftynaira:
Dubai weddings dey like rochas roads dey nor dey last...
grin grin
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Sexytemi(f): 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

will you marry me? Fvck your current boyfriend.

Lol*blushing*, let me think about ittonguetongue
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Omoluabi16(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
Twaci:

see ur mouth like 1year.. busy body, wetin concern you?
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Decryptor(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2016
Ever since the charade from Tiwa Savage's wedding, celebrity weddings don't move me anymore!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by hustla(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
Fat, ugly hippo
Mshew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.