Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted (4798 Views)

Model Demi Rose Goes Bare-breasted For Wet Wild Photoshoot In Ibiza (!8+ Photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Photos: US Singer, Ciara Visits Secondary Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by entadaplace1: 11:57am On May 28, 2016
A woman has taken it upon herself to promote barechestedness in the most unforgettable manner, by going about topless.
Chelsea Covington from Maryland, US, is reported to be an advocate of going bare chested as women deem fit and wherever it is appropriate to do so.

Convington is mostly concerned about people sexualizing women’s breasts and hopes that they can come to embrace them for what they are; something natural and normal.

As wonderful as her cause, Convington’s chosen way to promote gender equality by going around half naked in public, has left many beyond shocked.

Covington appears half naked in parks, beaches and other public places where it is legal, and then goes on to share her experiences via her blog named, Breast Are Healthy.
The 27-year-old topfreedom movement leader explains how she views her campaign:

“Walking bare-chested is still a powerful act for a woman, especially when done quietly, confidently and peacefully.

“I try not to challenge people. I want people to have whatever reaction they’re going to have without feeling like I’m judging them. It’s me taking ownership of my own body and that is really powerful.”

Covington appears bare-chested in cities like Washington DC, Pennsylvania, New York and New Hampshire, where her actions have been legalised.

She reportedly warns the police about her plans to go naked in public and as such, is rarely confronted by officers or other forces.
Convington adds:

“The vast majority of passersby either ignore me or react positively. That’s the goal, to normalise the sight of female bare-chestedness until it becomes nothing extraordinary at all.

“I never yell or protest or carry signs. Anger is fear. I’m not trying to scare people. In fact, it’s the opposite. I’m trying to get people to stop being afraid of the female breast and of the female body in general.”

more pictures here

http://entadaplace. com/photos-us-woman-now-walks-around-bare-breasted/

1 Like

Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by nnadychuks(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2016
Since a guy at the background snapped her,I now know her profession

1 Like

Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by ojnnaco(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2016
Thank God she is not a Nigerian ...
So nothing concern Us...
Next Topic jooor!!!!!!
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2016
her prob
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by pikin1(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
Why the tin no clear nah.. .?
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2016
She should go and sit down nobody send her message.
I like my breasts sexualized thank you very much.

[size=2pt]Makes it easier to confuse men[/size]
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by Blesyneojb: 2:04am On May 29, 2016
fellis:

seconded
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by Babe2sure(f): 5:20am On May 29, 2016
That is a dumb thing to do. It's so nonsensical.
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by Akposkool(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2016
Why hiding it when she wants us to see it?

Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

2 Likes

Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by lilmax(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2016
Dont judge her gringrin she‘s right cheesy

Nigerian women should adopt this grin
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by yungryce: 8:04am On May 29, 2016
i like her already. abeg, which naiaralander go come do im own now??
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by Masterclass32: 8:17am On May 29, 2016
Stup!dity at its very best.
Why isn't she in a mental facility yet? angry
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2016
fellis:

You'll only end up confusing yourself. Some of us aren't so weak.
Re: Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:44pm On May 29, 2016
With that hairstyle and slight broad shoulders, she looks like a guy.

(1) (Reply)

World’s Biggest Church Auditorium Dedicated In Abuja (photos) / That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter / Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.