Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? (1539 Views)

Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December / Whats The Best Herbicide/chemical To Remove Weed From My Land / Please Help: Can I Use Chemical For Land Clearing Of Maize/cassava Farm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by html14java(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2016
My dear nls,

There is this tree just in the middle of my uncle's farm. He has some crops planted there but suddenly realised that this plant(Garcinia Kola/Aki ilu/Ugoro) needs to go so that more light can penetrate the farm.

Now, he needs the plant to shed its leaves instead of falling it so that it doesnt destroy the existing crops. I believe this is possible.

What chemical/ combination of chemicals can best be used to achieve this?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by divalindiway(f): 8:33pm On May 28, 2016
html14java:
My dear nls,

There is this tree just in the middle of my uncle's farm. He has some crops planted there but suddenly realised that this plant(Garcinia Kola/Aki ilu/Ugoro) needs to go so that more light can penetrate the farm.

Now, he needs the plant to shed its leaves instead of falling it so that it doesnt destroy the existing crops. I believe this is possible.

What chemical/ combination of chemicals can best be used to achieve this?

Thanks in anticipation.

Oya ohh lets talk...where is ur location/ location of uncles farm
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by html14java(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2016
divalindiway:

Oya ohh lets talk...where is ur location/ location of uncles farm
Nnobi, Anambra state.
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by divalindiway(f): 11:09am On May 29, 2016
html14java:

Nnobi, Anambra state.

I want to link you up wth omeone who deals in chemicals of that sort. Whatsapp me on 08137509035. The person stays in Enugu and is mobile
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by drakin1(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2016
Get one litre of palmwine, add a handfull of salt, allow to ferment for one week. Peel the back of the tree you want to kill, then applied the concotion above generously.
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by html14java(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2016
divalindiway:

I want to link you up wth omeone who deals in chemicals of that sort. Whatsapp me on. ... . The person stays in Enugu and is mobile
ok. Will do that
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by html14java(f): 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
drakin1:
Get one litre of palmwine, add a handfull of salt, allow to ferment for one week. Peel the back of the tree you want to kill, then applied the concotion above generously.
be serious joor
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
@Op:

After you kill the tree and it dries up from the root, won't the branches or entire tree fall after a heavy stormy downfall of rain someday?

God bless you.
Re: Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this? by beautyann(f): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
drakin1:
does this concoction work

(1) (Reply)

Treat Bacteria Wilt With Trichodermia Viride. / Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) / Please Treat As Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.