Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram (70047 Views)

Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Holywizard: 10:07am On May 29, 2016
obontami:

My kind of proverb grin
I wotago?
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by UIA04(f): 12:43pm On May 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Some cellulite dey fit some girls... I take it you're flat at the back...

No, as a lady know that , if cellulite were pretty girls wouldn't do everything to remove them. It's the same thing with fat, they scream big bold and beautiful but you see them buying all sorts of sliming teas and watching their diet.

About my shape I have a body any girl would want, I'm a slim hourglass in other words there is enough flesh at the front and back, with a very flat stomach I hardly even wear extremely stretchy skirts because of my shy nature, I don't like unnecessary attention.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by iPopAlomo(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2016
UIA04:

No, as a lady know that , if cellulite were pretty girls wouldn't do everything to remove them. It's the same thing with fat, they scream big bold and beautiful but you see them buying all sorts of sliming teas and watching their diet.

About my shape I have a body any girl would want, I'm a slim hourglass in other words there is enough flesh at the front and back, with a very flat stomach I hardly even wear extremely stretchy skirts because of my shy nature, I don't like unnecessary attention.

Pictures or we don't believe you...

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by UIA04(f): 1:13pm On May 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Pictures or we don't believe you...
OK, you aren't obliged to believe me.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by MadCow1: 4:12pm On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
I think God misplaced alotta priorities while molding this woman.

Pregnant or not.

Misplaced? Biitch Puleeeze..
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2016
Gabaleve:
dis cant b real

see as d back side double d bump
isnt dis too much for dis young lady?

So na man lyk me dey inspect dis container
dis life sef
Na also man like you go comot toolz pant and fvck her pvssy and big ass! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by goodgate: 4:27pm On May 29, 2016
Gabaleve:
dis cant b real

dis life sef
Kai you are a learner just visit @curvygirls9ja, @mizlatoya and @linnsyposh just to mention a few and you go see for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by mozele(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
no think am... some women dey carry pikin 4 nyash n she luks lyk 1 of such

you too! :p
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by 9jatatafo(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2016
I salute the courage of her man for climbing and servicing her borehole. These kind of women prefer very tall slim men to hit their g-spots

1 Like

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by COvo(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2016
Damn! I hate such butt. Just my mind though. E too heavy
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2016
I can only see the work of maggi cubes. Like if you understand.

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
E almost be like say she carry belle for nyash.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
Cellulite is pretty. Almost every lady including the extra slim girls have it. You can't escape it.
UIA04:

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by davinchi(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2016
That's how you would look when you are pregnant @ Rokiatu

rokiatu:
Her shape na die. What a beautiful woman.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by solidifi: 4:59pm On May 29, 2016
Abeg na who fvck dis fvck?
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by masqot(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2016
Idi bii Fuku... (meaning bum like cooked lungs)
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by jbreezy: 5:02pm On May 29, 2016
Whr d baby bump dey??,,,front or back??
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by bizhop101(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2016
SEE AS UNA DEY ENVY SHIT CONTAINER LIKE SAY NA EBA,tufiakwa....
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by UIA04(f): 5:41pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Cellulite is pretty. Almost every lady including the extra slim girls have it. You can't escape it.
You must mistake cellulite with stretch marks.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Amajerry83(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
She looks like my wife. Can't wait to get her pregnant again.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by gebest: 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
Gabaleve:
dis cant b real

see as d back side double d bump isnt dis too much for dis young lady?

So na man lyk me dey inspect dis container dis life sef
bros nothing dey dere, na shit full am.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by gebest: 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
Gabaleve:
dis cant b real

see as d back side double d bump isnt dis too much for dis young lady?

So na man lyk me dey inspect dis container dis life sef
bros nothing dey dere, na shit full am.
Gabaleve:
dis cant b real

dis life sef
bros nothing dey dere, na shi't full am.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by davinchi(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
That's how you would look when you are pregnant @ Rokiatu. Though it looks as if you are trimming down in your dp.My advice is trim the body and leave the ass cos that's a typical African woman pride

rokiatu:
Her shape na die. What a beautiful woman.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Amajerry83(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by defemidefemi(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2016
Yuneehk must see this. lemme check on her, if she's at home.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by DedeNkem: 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
Wow, her shape looks similar to my woman's.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by shapman: 6:25pm On May 29, 2016
Omoh see yanshhhhh :oo
*in fela's voice
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by isacolukay(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
chumaster:
Ugandan proverb; nyash no dey heavy the ownergringrin

Na Robert Mugabe talk am
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Yuneehk(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2016
defemidefemi:
Yuneehk must see this. lemme check on her, if she's at home.
Seen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.