Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy (4696 Views)

Thread For Ondo Youths. Ondo Youths Let's Meet Here. / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olawalepopoola: 9:28pm On May 28, 2016
My dear kinsmen/women
With the unfortunate incidence affecting our nation. It is time we go back to the regions and see how we can help ourselves.
Please paste business ideas that can help youths in the west support our economy!
Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara and the Okun people of Kogi, let us reason together.
STRICTLY FOR YORUBAS
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by aljharem(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2016
Unfortunately, awon ojoo wa ti gba bode
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Tolexander: 10:42pm On May 28, 2016
aljharem:
Odoo!
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2016
olawalepopoola:
My dear kinsmen/women
With the unfortunate incidence affecting our nation. It is time we go back to the regions and see how we can help ourselves.
Please paste business ideas that can help youths in the west support our economy!
Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara and the Okun people of Kogi, let us reason together.
STRICTLY FOR YORUBAS

@bolded, op are you high
Lagos is a NO mans land

You can take that to the bank.

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian

cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Yyeske(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

@bolded, op are you high Lagos is a NO mans land

Proudly Igbo Proudly Lagosian
cool
My hand no dey o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Feraz(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

@bolded, op are you high
Lagos is a NO mans land

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian

cool
I use God beg you, leave their thread for them. Una no dey tire to cause trouble?

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by FlyoruB: 11:24pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

@bolded, op are you high
Lagos is a NO mans land

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian

cool

Is Igboland that bad, that you are too ashamed to claim your father's compound in Alaigbo?? For your information, there's nothing like an Igbo Lagosian. I bet you no Yorubaman in his right mind will ever call himself an 'Onishan', though we all know the true Onitsha indigenes are originally from Benin and the place na no man's land. Have a bit of sense of pride in your region, boy. You just dey disgrace your people. Smh.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2016
Yyeske:
My hand no dey o.

Guy forget that thing
Lagos is our commonwealth and any attempt by any group to high jack it will be met with enormous resistance.

Yoruba has stake in Lagos, as well as any other group.

Lets stop all this tribal rants online, is not healthy for our nation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2016
FlyoruB:

Is Igboland that bad, that you are too ashamed to claim your father's compound in Alaigbo?? For your information, there's nothing like an Igbo Lagosian. I bet you no Yorubaman in his right mind will ever call himself an 'Onishan', though we all know the true Onitsha indigenes are originally from Benin and the place na no man's land. Have a bit of sense of pride in your region, boy. You just dey disgrace your people. Smh.

Akuko story

Lagos is NO mans land

QED

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by FlyoruB: 11:35pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

Akuko story

Lagos is NO mans land

QED

LMAO! Yimu. Thank God say Una go soon get Biafura very very soon cheesy . E go do you like filmtrick the way we go bundle you with oneway ticket back to Biafura. Better get used to the idea boy. You will always be a stranger in Yorubaland, including Lagos.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by coolitempa1(f): 11:40pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

@bolded, op are you high
Lagos is a NO mans land

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian

cool

Sugomu alata.... cheesy...that is why the governor is called Governor shukwu shukwu okike abiama ...

23 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2016
FlyoruB:

LMAO! Yimu. Thank God say Una go soon get Biafura very very soon cheesy . E go do you like filmtrick the way we go bundle you with oneway ticket back to Biafura. Better get used to the idea boy. You will always be a stranger in Yorubaland, including Lagos.

Says who
Nigeria is an indivisible entity.

So egbon, flex one Nigeria with Igbos. Your ancestors died to keep Nigeria one.

Lagos is no mans land

Opari

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
coolitempa1:

Sugomu alata.... cheesy...that is why the governor is called Governor shukwu shukwu okike abiama ...

Bia this ekpa, why are you blabbing

Lagos is no mans land

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by OkoNDOoBo: 11:45pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

Says who Nigeria is an indivisible entity.
Lagos is no mans land
Opari
Yes Lagos is a no man's Land Are u now happy
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Yes Lagos is a no man's Land
Are u now happy
Datz the spirit my brother

United will stand cool

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by coolitempa1(f): 11:49pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

Bia this ekpa, why are you blabbing

Lagos is no mans land

Why are you yarning nonsense.....come and collect lagos now.... grin grin grin...shameless vagabond.. angry

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by FlyoruB: 11:49pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

Says who
Nigeria is an indivisible entity.

Lagos is no mans land

Opari

Yimu. Me I don't give a flying funk about y'all, all I know is that this 'zoo' must fall. On that one point I am with iPods. And you and I know that this country is destined to disintegrate -- it's only a matter of when not if. And when that time/day finally comes, unless you are willing to get Oyo tribal marks on your cheeks, recite the Oodua anthem, learn Yoruba, and change your first, middle and last names to Yoruba, then nothing for you, boy. If not, we go package you and your fellows inside Ghana must go and throw your a$$ on a bus to Onitsha, walai.

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by buharisbae(f): 11:50pm On May 28, 2016
The shindren of isreal developed Lagos deal with it grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by thelinguist: 11:53pm On May 28, 2016
Lolz
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2016
coolitempa1:

Why are you yarning nonsense.....come and collect lagos now.... grin grin grin...shameless vagabond.. >sad

Come and chase ME from Lagos. grin

I am even typing from Lagos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by buharisbae(f): 11:53pm On May 28, 2016
The shindren of isreal developed Lagos deal with it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by thelinguist: 11:54pm On May 28, 2016
olaitoro:

@bolded, op are you high
Lagos is a NO mans land

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian

cool
what will it profit you to cause problem that you cannot handle?..its well

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2016
FlyoruB:

Yimu. Me I don't give a flying funk about y'all, all I know is that this 'zoo' must fall. On that one point I am with iPods. And you and I know that this country is destined to disintegrate -- it's only a matter of when not if. And when that time/day finally comes, unless you are willing to get Oyo tribal marks on your cheeks, recite the Oodua anthem, learn Yoruba, and change your first, middle and last names to Yoruba, then nothing for you, boy. If not, we go package you and your fellows inside Ghana must go and throw your a$$ on a bus to Onitsha, walai.

Arrant nonsense.
Trash that belongs to the bin.

Bia aleye, we Lagosian know ourselves, you can't come from Igbomina and be claiming Lagosian.

Who talks about tribal mark in this era

In fact, scratched faced carriers pay heavily to remove that tiger claw nonsense.

Igbos brought civilization in Lagos

Deal with that fact. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by FlyoruB: 12:05am On May 29, 2016
olaitoro:

Arrant nonsense.
Trash that belongs to the bin.

Bia aleye, we Lagosian know ourselves, you can't come from Igbomina and be claiming Lagosian.

Who talks about tribal mark in this era

In fact, scratched faced carriers pay heavily to remove that tiger claw nonsense.

Igbos brought civilization in Lagos

Deal with that fact. grin

Eiya. Better carry that your civilization go Alaigbo. I just feel so sorry for you because you will be so heartbroken. I can see you crying already on that day you get shipped back to Alaigbo. Every yeeb.o will end up in the East, whether dead or alive -- Una no dey even bury Una dead outside Alaigbo. undecided It shall be well my guy. You can't fight your destiny. grin

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2016
FlyoruB:

Eiya. Better carry that your civilization go Alaigbo. I just feel so sorry for you because you will be so heartbroken. I can see you crying already on that day you get shipped back to Alaigbo. Every yeeb.o will end up in the East, whether dead or alive -- Una no dey even bury Una dead outside Alaigbo. undecided It shall be well my guy. You can't fight your destiny. grin

Too much of Disney movies is affecting your reasoning.
When will that your fantasy day reached

Omo whether you like it or not One Nigeria forever, if you're not Okay with that lagoon is highly accommodating.

Lagos is no man's land cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 12:13am On May 29, 2016
We re here to talk discuss nd scheme on the way forward for the yoruba nation.. A platform like a WhatsApp group is not bad at all to forment nd congregate our latent nd obscure ideas.. If u re interested in joining a yoruba group on WhatsApp platform drop Ur digits...
Ń. B PLS NO NONSENSE WILL BE TOLERATED FROM ANY FLATTINOS TRYING TO STIR CHAOS OR PLANT TROUBLE ON THESE THREAD.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 12:18am On May 29, 2016
FlyoruB:

Pls bro quit raising the dust wth dis dimwit he's nothing but a fool carefully draging u into the mud nd he will beat u in his cesspit cos he belongs there...... Yes right there in the pit..... Just contribute Ur views nd react positively to posts not to an eccentric braggat

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Twistaray(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2016
grin

We build lagos, our forefathers were the first gov that named lagos her name.

Even though we have lil or no significance oyel we used our fake product/counterfeit biz/buying and selling to build lagos road, installed all the street lights yorubas are now enjoying.

Our money and sweat built all the mansions, supermarkets, malls even the sea that yoruba people now have access to was our creation even though our land is land lock.

We are good people. Ain't we wise too angry

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2016
lowgeorge:

I am fool with conehead and reside in oshogbo, I don't know why I hate Lagos

My brother I understand your predicament, it sucks to have oblong head grin

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2016
We re here to talk discuss nd scheme on the way forward for this great nation.. A platform like a WhatsApp group is not bad at all to forment nd congregate our latent nd obscure ideas.. If u re interested in joining a the group on WhatsApp platform drop Ur digits...
Ń. B PLS NO NONSENSE WILL BE TOLERATED FROM ANY CONNY/SCRATCHY TRYING TO STIR CHAOS OR PLANT TROUBLE ON THESE THREAD.
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by sweettinz20(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2016
yea sure first of all let get all Yoruba territory under one umbrella I am talking about Kwara and part of kogi state to join the southwest then we can be united once more it will easier to lobby our way in government and get a referendum for our people,the Yoruba part of kogi will join Kwara to form a state then Kwara will join southwest.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by One1after: 2:32am On May 29, 2016
aljharem:

Yoruba wannabe, you cant change from this your ways. Few years ago on this forum, you said you are Kanuri, later you switch to Anambra and continue to switch to different tribes like dirty pants. Lmaoooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of OCHA Brigade Commandant Who Died In A Fatal Accident. / Children Deserve Proper Care, Says Enugu Governor's Wife / See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.