Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife (26627 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by myners007: 10:52pm On May 28, 2016
Today is my birthday, show me love cos im a real nairalander

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by samsam2019: 10:52pm On May 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
and who told u yoruba women aren't even more adulterous than other languages... I was born and breed in lagos, am from benue but am more a yoruba than am an idoma..yoruba ladies are awesome..but wen I say yoruba ladies are more adulterous than other languages I know wat am saying...omo yoruba ni mi
just hope for the sake of this country that youre not a graduate.

Languages? Are you so so so......make I no talk sef

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by scribble: 10:53pm On May 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
and who told u yoruba women aren't even more adulterous than other languages... I was born and breed in lagos, am from benue but am more a yoruba than am an idoma..yoruba ladies are awesome..but wen I say yoruba ladies are more adulterous than other languages I know wat am saying...omo yoruba ni mi

Never knew women could be as adulterous as other languages but we learn everyday

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by MotherConfesor(f): 10:59pm On May 28, 2016
lol... All is well jare!!!
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by thelinguist: 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
your first sentence was okay..then you spoilt it with other sentences.....a bigot calling another one a bigot

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by alobright17(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2016
Some Ladies are passing through all this badluck in Marriage simply because of Karma.

Ladies una own when single are too much.
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by origima: 11:04pm On May 28, 2016
Idiots.Africans practices polygamy while the Europeans practices Divorce.My only take here is that this man did not tell the woman that he is married to other women which is unlikely. IBO man married to three women is hard may be this Yoruba woman is jealous. Otherwise this mama should stick to her husband cos its not better anywhere.This Africa abeg

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 28, 2016
thelinguist:
your first sentence was okay..then you spoilt it with other sentences.....a bigot calling another one a bigot
come on I didt abuse u,but u choose to kal me a bigot. Goodnite bruv God bless u

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 28, 2016
samsam2019:
just hope for the sake of this country that youre not a graduate.

Languages? Are you so so so......make I no talk sef
Thanks..Goodnite and God bless u
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by berrystunn(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2016
Come and marry
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by qoura123(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
okpani aboleke
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On May 28, 2016
Yes blame the wife.

Mtchew
origima:
Idiots.Africans practices polygamy while the Europeans practices Divorce.My only take here is that this man did not tell the woman that he is married to other women which is unlikely. IBO man married to three women is hard may be this Yoruba woman is jealous. Otherwise this mama should stick to her husband cos its not better anywhere.This Africa abeg
alobright17:
Some Ladies are passing through all this badluck in Marriage simply because of Karma.
Ladies una own when single are too much.
enoch273:
That's what happens when you ladies want a fake man that act as an Angel, while the ones that stay true to your face are mugus and beast to you all.
If a man has caught a fish, is there need for that man to still feed it worm?
We can't ve it all, but let's appreciate. Cause what that person did for you that you saw as nothing might actually be his/her everything.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
qoura123:

okpani aboleke
lolsss bruv I dey ooo... Ngbede gocho, hahahahah.I get am ba? No blame me oooo.since old man die,na just once mum don carry me go agatu..but I try na.sleep well mate
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 28, 2016
How sad. Too bad. It's people like this magun should catch
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by kehinde1365(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2016
macino1:
This is always occasioned by marrying for the wrong reason (absent of true love). Why not make your wife look and be what you want to see, instead of cheating. The man is still obviously immature psychologically for marriage.
Should we call that immaturity or lack of instrument control
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by shugaboy6102(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2016
farouk0403:
Ugandans are lazy people

Nigerians beware please....
its better to be a ugandan than a blood thirsty libyan But jokes apart why must everything be tribalisedcan't we draw the line btw peoples personal behaviour and not tag it on their origins.
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Charliiee(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2016
Lol. Wife cheats, she gets blamed. Hubby cheats, wife gets blamed. You women are the real MVPs.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by BABANGBALI: 11:34pm On May 28, 2016
Ñext time

Look before you leap
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by shugaboy6102(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2016
cynhamscakes:
Ibo men usually take care of their wives abi this Mr Eze is a counterfeit Ibo man? Smh for him.
...another man's wife... He is lucky he wasn't killed or crudely castrated.

Madam chartered accountant is a learner. You bought properties with your own money in your husband's name? Why didn't you use Mrs Eze? Choi.

Please see my signature below to order for your cakes in Abuja
yes you are Right igbo men takes care of their wives like wise a Hausa or Yoruba man would do.This man just singled himself out as a perculiar case of disgrace
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 28, 2016
What is wrong with the men of these Generation!!!

Davido publicly disgrace Dele Momodu
http://thekokomedia..com.ng/2016/05/dubai-wahala-davido-says-dele-momodu-is.html?m=1
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Mamatee07: 11:55pm On May 28, 2016
adajiboyy:

Living in Lagos or being born in Lagos will never make you Yoruba so please stop claiming. You are a bigot just like the person you were replying angry and Yoruba women are not languages, Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by pinkyliceous(f): 11:56pm On May 28, 2016
I even know the ones that pay young touts to bleep them.

enoch273:

No mind am, I knke more than 12 married Yoruba women in their husband house that sell their body for #500
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by SURElee(f): 12:04am On May 29, 2016
;DThis woman good walai! His leg was broken after his adultery thingy and she took loan for his treatment which lasted 10months. She should have shipped him to his two wives to foot the bills or leave him at home for the leg to rot. In those 10 months he was immobile at home, am sure he missed his escapades o!we already know he's with her because she's his goldmine, since his holding her documents to properties acquired over the years.

Abeg the court should grant the divorce,no need delaying the case, before we hear later one one has killed the other. Enough of domestic violence in marriages already please.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by farouk0403(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2016
shugaboy6102:
its better to be a ugandan than a blood thirsty libyan But jokes apart why must everything be tribalisedcan't we draw the line btw peoples personal behaviour and not tag it on their origins.

I only say ugandans , I did not refer to any tribe in Nigeria ok

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by alobright17(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2016
cococandy:
Yes blame the wife.

Mtchew
who blamed the wife? and why that Mtchew on me?
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Coolgent(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2016
EZE why now? Lesson to all Yoruba gals out there
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by greatman247(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2016
Shut man, what do you know about love, hun? U certainly don't love, u were just using her to your benefits and advantage. Its so obvious he was saying all those cos of those wonderful things he was getting from her, he never loved him, cos the man has nothing to say other than "don't dissolve the marriage, I still love my wife" shit!
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Nobody: 1:39am On May 29, 2016
Coolgent:
EZE why now? Lesson to all Yoruba gals out there

Eze where are u from, am sure u are not from Anambra.... Ibo when some are not real ibo self. Lazy he goat
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by simababe(f): 1:58am On May 29, 2016
Who should beg her? Mstewwwwwww
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by olisaEze(m): 2:23am On May 29, 2016
Well this goes to show that not all males are men. Ladies think careful before you make a choice that will hunt you for the rest of your life.
Re: My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife by Nobody: 4:54am On May 29, 2016
Mamatee07:

Living in Lagos or being born in Lagos will never make you Yoruba so please stop claiming. You are a bigot just like the person you were replying angry and Yoruba women are not languages, Olodo.
ok...happy sunday still.God bless us more this week, and thanks for ur correction..cheers mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.