Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow (923 Views)

Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by makzeze: 10:47pm On May 28, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari will tomorrow Sunday, May 29, 2016, make a nationwide broadcast as part of the programme of activities to mark his one year in office.

The broadcast will be live at 7am.

NTA, FRCN and other local stations will broadcast live.

http://africanspotlight.com/2016/05/28/president-buhari-address-nation-7am-tomorrow/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by obagoriola: 10:54pm On May 28, 2016
OK
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by Realdeals(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2016
Good!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by Terry68: 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
Nothing come out.

Coming to sing one of these lai Mohammed Opaque truth.

The cerebrum of our villain President is immensely discombobulated. Oita of truth are all planned puzzle.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by Splashme: 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
[size=13pt]Nonsense . . .
He is coming to vomit lies as usual
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by CharlesPhc: 11:01pm On May 28, 2016
The President who's English would have to be translated in English.

Fellow Nigerians, our farty the A Fee Cee...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by Kingspin(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2016
M
Let him address himself first.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by Femich18(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2016
Our able wanna brief us tomorrow...make I put my radio beside my bed...Waiting for the unleashing of the names of our yam eaters...
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow by CharlesPhc: 11:36pm On May 28, 2016
Femich18:
Our able wanna brief us tomorrow...make I put my radio beside my bed...Waiting for the unleashing of the names of our yam eaters...

Yea, you just reminded me, tomorrow is the Naming Ceremony day we've all been waiting for...!!!

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Warn Another Militant Group / An Illiterate Neandertal Jihadist Buhari And His Dark Baboons/monkeys In The Zoo / Edo State APC Guber Candidate Obaseki Campaigns With Obaseki Customized Rice(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.