Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33050 Views)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Melezenawii: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
The Emir of Kano visits President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubu residence now is like Macca

Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, The Emir of Kano visits President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubu residence now is like Macca

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1651640163074809858?t=FwY7kosTbu3OnTNs4QEDNg&s=19

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sonature1: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Although I don't expect Tinubu to be any better than incompetent Buhari, I just hope he disappoints me and do the right thing. He has always shouted that it's his turn, so don't fail Nigerians even though we know you manipulated the system to win the election.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Xbox2005(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kano ta dabo.koda maikazo anfika.Everybody wants to identify with the successful or winner

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
It is what it is... but if we check am true true to hold public office no be childz o cos u gat deal with all calibre of beings be it physical or spiritual

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
you will never the oba of Benin visiting anybody.
I love their tradition

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
He was in aso rock last month though...

But well he's still the most respected monarch I can give it to
Jones4190:
I love their tradition

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bitter people can keep on finding their manhood on Twitter grin

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jones4190:
I love their tradition
Oba of Benin do visit Aso Rock

LG chairman dey more powerful pass First Class Traditional Rulers

144 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Selected president

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by helinues: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
You see why the president elect was out of the country for a while, it's going to be visit upon visit.

Success no get enemy

128 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Parachoko:

1) in what sense is LG chairman more powerful than a first class monarch ?
2) lg chairman bows to first class monarch, I don't recall the opposite happening
3) ambassadors and foreign leaders do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ? Are they unaware of your "ranking" ?
4) presidential candidates do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ?
5) when people just repeat sentences without using their brains and asking themselves how the sentence even makes sense...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

2) lg chairman bows to first class monarch, I don't recall the opposite happening
3) ambassadors and foreign leaders do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ? Are they unaware of your "ranking" ?
4) presidential candidates do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ?
First class king have no power, nah just ceremonial position

A first class king is below a LG Chairman in Nigeria

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Parachoko:
First class king have no power, nah just ceremonial positions
And he just repeats his original claim. This guy is immune to logic.
Again !
Ghostwon82221:

5) when people just repeat sentences without using their brains and asking themselves how the sentence even makes sense...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Again !

I thought you have sense

I'm sorry

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
There are many countries in Europe in which the president is just a ceremonial position and the prime minister is in charge of the executive. Does that then mean that the president in those countries is below LG chairman ?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Parachoko:
I thought you had sense
I'm sorry
Again, respond to this
Ghostwon82221:

And respond to this
Ghostwon82221:
There are many countries in Europe in which the president is just a ceremonial position and the prime minister is in charge of the executive. Does that then lean that the president in those countries is below LG chairman ?
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
When prince Charles came to Nigeria, can someone tell me the names of the LG chairmen whom he invited to the British consulate?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Oba of Benin do visit Aso Rock

Maybe other regions but not Benin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jones4190:
I love their tradition
He visit his daddy in Ile Ife grin

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
JDistribute:

Maybe others regions but not Benin.
Even in other regions, his statement is false.
In some other regions, the governor has power over the monarchs (not in Benin), but to say an lg chairmen is above a first class monarch is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

Who is the guy in the photo below ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

And who is this guy at time stamp 8:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxVJoHNJxE

Chronology:
1) Oni of Ife does his coronation, the Oba of Benin or the crown prince of Benin do not attend.
2) the Oba of Benin does his coronation and the Oni of Ife attends
3) the Oba of Benin does a thank you tour to those whom attended his coronation, among whom there is the Oni of Ife
4) the Oni of Ife visits the Oba of Benin again

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by UKEMY(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
What a Shame,this emir should Queried he behaves so partisan .
Yusuf will Dethrone him.
Game of Throne in Kano
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

in many states
The LG chairman pays their salaries

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/edo-councils-spend-n1-36-billion-traditional-rulers-salaries/

17 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:
in many states
The LG chairman pays their salaries

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/edo-councils-spend-n1-36-billion-traditional-rulers-salaries/
First of all, it is not a salary, they are not workers, they are monarchs, it is an allowance' Second of all, the money doesn't belong to any LG chairman, it belongs to Nigeria !
Third of all, the allowance paid to the king of England also gets delivered to him by someone much lower than the prime minister in the UK government, does that make the king of England inferior to that civil servant?

Use your brain, mate!

Also, I don't know if you are aware, but presidents don't pay themselves their salaries, that is done by a person much lower than them in the government ranking !
Try and make sense, please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

And who is this guy at time stamp 8:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxVJoHNJxE

Chronology:
1) Oni of Ife does his coronation, the Oba of Benin or the crown prince of Benin do not attend.
2) the Oba of Benin does his coronation and the Oni of Ife attends
3) the Oba of Benin does a thank you tour to those whom attended his coronation, among whom there is the Oni of Ife
4) the Oni of Ife visits the Oba of Benin again
I do not have time to open videos or for argument
The claim that Oba of Benin does not visit anybody is a lie
All these ICAN question is not for me
Did How of Benin visit Ooni of Its yes or no?
Did he visit Wike in Port Harcourt yes or no?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

I do not have time to open videos or for argument
The claim that One of Benin does not visit anybody is a lie
All these ICAN question is not for me
Did How of Benin visit Ooni of Its yes or no?
Did he visit Wike in Port Harcourt yes or no?
Are you blind ? Try and read what I wrote which you quoted. That will answer your question.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:
is your mother blind?
đŸ¤£đŸ˜…
I see we have a person with mental issues here.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jogs1900: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Parachoko:
First class king have no power, nah just ceremonial position

The guy no know say the so called first class king report to LG chairman...
In fact it's local government that pays Kings salaries.
Kings don't have constitutional power but LG chairmen have.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by pquaver(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Again !

He is right.. They are under the LG chairman..
The office of local government und chieftaincy affairs is where thier office is under and it is headed by the LG chairman.. That show Ganduje removed Sanusi.. He appointed the LG chairman he will just order him.. So again LG chairmam is above any monarch in nigeria legally..Facts..

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jogs1900: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

First of all, it is not a salary, they are not workers, they are monarchs, it is an allowance' Second of all, the money doesn't belong to any LG chairman, it belongs to Nigeria !
Third of all, the allowance paid to the king of England also gets delivered to him by someone much lower than the prime minister in the UK government, does that make the king of England inferior to that civil servant?

Use your brain, mate!

Also, I don't know if you are aware, but presidents don't pay themselves their salaries, that is done by a person much lower than them in the government ranking !
Try and make sense, please.
The Queen of England has a constitutional role(head of government) while our kings don't have any.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / Rising Food Prices, Serial Naira Devaluation Compound Nigerians’ Woes / Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.