Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice (photo) (569 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend - I Need Your Advice [photo] / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice (photo) by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2016
If there's one thing you don't want to teach your kid - it's to lie about things.But we might have to make an exception for this kid, who when asked 'How would you make a marriage work?' had one hell of an answer.

There was no mention of loving, nurturing, or being faithful. Nah, this kid had just one tip - and we're betting lots of guys will agree it works pretty well...

Yeah, whoever taught this kid, taught him well.There's no doubt he's going to be the guy who convinces his wife he's working late when he's on his fifth pint in the pub.We just know it.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/05/if-you-want-your-marriage-to-work.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice (photo) by BayLord01(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2016
Huh hun, Ugly Na ugly, no word to represent it
Re: If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice (photo) by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2016
BayLord01:
Huh hun, Ugly Na ugly, no word to represent it

But once u don marry ugly u gats appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Not By Age But By Grace, / One Word For This Teacher / What's Wrong With This Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.