Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law (2217 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / What My Sister Inlaw Is Doing With Me 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 11:03am On May 29, 2016
Please Nigerians is it honourable to marry your sister in law,
The picture is my senior brother married her senior sister
Now she is seriously inlove with me!! And want me to marry her

Ple maturity elderly advice or experience are highly welcome and appreciate
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 11:06am On May 29, 2016
Pls oo
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by kateskitty(f): 11:09am On May 29, 2016
Yes sure, Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, was the former wife of Jermaine Jackson. She is also the former girlfriend of Randy Jackson.
She's got two children each for both men who are brothers. So your case is even different and better.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 11:09am On May 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Rukkydelta(f): 11:10am On May 29, 2016
Buking1:
Pls oo
Do you love her ?
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by DRISKLEF(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2016
Hmmmm..
Let me just 'obxerve'. cool
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by cruzita(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2016
if u love her go ahead
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by ireneony(f): 11:15am On May 29, 2016
Pls let them be.
You can find love anywhere cheesy
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 11:16am On May 29, 2016
I don't see how this is An issue. undecided

y'all Ain't blood related. Go right Ahead! marry away!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 11:38am On May 29, 2016
YES OFFCOURSE AINT A BIG DEAL. two brothers can get married to two sisters.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 11:59am On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

y'all Ain't blood related.
Go right Ahead! marry away!

As in ehn, funny things I read on NL these days
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
sapiosexual1:

As in ehn, funny things I read on NL these days
I thought I was the only one...

"Water came out of my Eyes yesterday, is it tears''?

Smh! silly Questions everywhere! sometimes I feel like Yanking my phone away!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by SweetOlive(f): 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
Culture differs
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 12:09pm On May 29, 2016
Im kinda developing love coz im not easily to fall in love to ladies but I think I have feeling wink
Just that I back up my feelings with those guys they posted here who are twice and married twice from the same family
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
SweetOlive:
Culture differs

What difference about culture please
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by kullozone(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2016
Buking1:
Im kinda developing love coz im not easily to fall in love to ladies but I think I have feeling wink
Just that I back up my feelings with those guys they posted here who are twice and married twice from the same family
Geezus!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by 0ubenji(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Hian..dnt tell dat to yoruba ppl...
For some strange reasons..the yorubans label it a TABOO

I recall my uncle's wife being a yoruba lady once pleaded wit me not to date her pretty sis then..in d name of taboo bullshii
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2016
0ubenji:

Hian..dnt tell dat to yoruba ppl...
For some strange reasons..the yorubans label it a TABOO

I recall my uncle's wife being a yoruba lady once pleaded wit me not to date her pretty sis then..in d name of taboo bullshii
Say God! shocked

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by 0ubenji(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Say God! shocked

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD

Lolz..E remain?
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
I thought I was the only one...

"Water came out of my Eyes yesterday, is it tears''?

Smh! silly Questions everywhere! sometimes I feel like Yanking my phone away!

ah madam abeg ooo, that's the last thing that should be on ur mind now. Economy is hard.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 29, 2016
0ubenji:
GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD

Lolz..E remain?
tonguewink
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
sapiosexual1:

ah madam abeg ooo, that's the last thing that should be on ur mind now. Economy is hard.
gringrin I even forgot! grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by porrigeyam(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2016
Una don straff angry

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by orunto27: 2:42pm On May 29, 2016
Better and more righteous than being gay and adulterous.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 5:43pm On May 29, 2016
orunto27:
Better and more righteous than being gay and adulterous.
How can you compare this to gay......... it some like its a sin but a fair sin
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
0ubenji:

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD

Lolz..E remain?

Hu u epp
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by orunto27: 8:30am On May 30, 2016
It's not a sin, not a problem. It's a matter of Choice and when you choose yourselves, don't disappoint yourselves for that will be a sin.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Nobody: 8:34am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

It' a big issue & it because u 'r not seeing it from the right perspective
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
fados4sure:

It' a big issue & it because u 'r not seeing it from the right perspective
Can you help and illustration your right perspective... either from the bible or quran... or anything that makes it an issues.. coz I im just trying to convince myself of something which I dont even know which one to.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello out there ... anyone who cares
Please if happen to be from Hilltop of this nation please can help us here because im stuck in love that my family considered as never done and they resufed to give me reason that is not good but said their main objective is only that they have not seen it

So can anyone from Hilltop of the nation who has come across this help please
When I said Hilltop I mean Enugu coz that's where I come from and both of us are from there
My appropriation in advance
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law by Buking1: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Buking1:
Hello out there ... anyone who cares
Please if happen to be from Hilltop of this nation please can help us here because im stuck in love that my family considered as never done and they resufed to give me reason that is not good but said their main objective is only that they have not seen it

So can anyone from Hilltop of the nation who has come across this help please
When I said Hilltop I mean Enugu coz that's where I come from and both of us are from there
My appropriation in advance

Still waiting ooo cry

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ / I love it Big and Hot "Adult Zone" / BBNaija Housemate Bisola's Boyfriend Angry Over Her Affair With TTT(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.