Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry (41708 Views)

Angry South Africans Lash Out After DSTV Suspended Caitlyn Jenner's Show / DSTV Removes Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show Following Serious Complaints / Nigerians Force DSTV To Remove Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you. At least I'm not a Santorum like you are wink

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha. Say it...go on i now you wanna say it....you be feeling that Poe and fin chemistry for me right? Fagg0t say it... you love me right ? Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha ...
Get the fuq outta here
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
lestat:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha. Say it...go on i now you wanna say it....you be feeling that Poe and fin chemistry for me right? Fagg0t say it... you love me right ? Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha ...
Get the fuq outta here

Yea right, in your dreams, fluffer grin

I'll stay and make you squirm more.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by nonjebose(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
lestat:

Type all you want in vernacular kiddo that's how you roll I get it.
But as I said we are having a good laugh here over all your posts so keep em coming fruit cake.
We have fun with your type all day long... brotha lover.
Internet tough guy. ... no hating though take it back to the gutter where you used to and type all the vernacular you want.
I am going to give it a rest but next time don't bring the drama if you can't handle it.
Remember the 12th commandment? If the city gets too hot leave town! Be smart!!
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
Guy, you are badt, lol, You sent the americana scampering to the safety of his true id, you and the other guy. fun it was, lol
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by SAMBARRY: 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:
And these same confused folks will go to USA embassy to beg for visa from possible LGBT staff and cry outside in the parking lots like babies when they're denied grin
don't mind them
Nigerians are the worst set of hypocrites I've seen.they don't want to see a transgendered person but they want to go to their country and even give testimony when the get American visas

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by bigcil2(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2016
Decryptor:
But why was the show banned? Was it explicit?
Seems like you're LGBT undecided
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yea right, in your dreams, fluffer grin

Is that all you got? I am saddened, your first three posts today had way better comebacks now this is all I have reduced you o?
It's starting I feel like the Falcons vs the buccaneers in 2014 56-0 third quarter do you remember that?
Go home kiddo I ain't your mental equal this is just wrong on so many levels.
I am bullying you all over the place. I rest my case. I suggest you really resist the temptation to reply just to appear cool, it's been fail after fail...you are making an arse of yourself . All you are doing is recycling my haymakers and sending weak jabs my way.
I will keep sacking your quarter back all day long .
I suggest you go read a book and get a career as a mime or clown or whatever dead end job that college dropout homosexuals like you get .
I promise not to be mean to you anymore so I don't permanently scare you emotionally for life.
You see I just can't stop myself , it's natural when you are born and raised with wisdom, ouch sorry I went there I forgot you were an orphan , so sorry I didn't mean to bring back those memories.
Go kiss your boy friend and be happy twinkle toes I have no beef with you, this is all for fun. Who knows I might meet you one day and let you wash my car !!! Ouch I did it again.
Okay okay lemme allow you go take some ruffies and chill on his lap...oh sorry I am going to stop now
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 29, 2016
lestat:

Is that all you got? I am saddened, your first three posts today had way better comebacks now this is all I have reduced you o?
It's starting I feel like the Falcons vs the buccaneers in 2014 56-0 third quarter do you remember that?
Go home kiddo I ain't your mental equal this is just wrong on so many levels.
I am bullying you all over the place. I rest my case. I suggest you really resist the temptation to reply just to appear cool, it's been fail after fail...you are making an arse of yourself . All you are doing is recycling my haymakers and sending weak jabs my way.
I will keep sacking your quarter back all day long .
I suggest you go read a book and get a career as a mime or clown or whatever dead end job that college dropout homosexuals like you get .
I promise not to be mean to you anymore so I don't permanently scare you emotionally for life.
You see I just can't stop myself , it's natural when you are born and raised with wisdom, ouch sorry I went there I forgot you were an orphan , so sorry I didn't mean to bring back those memories.
Go kiss your boy friend and be happy twinkle toes I have no beef with you, this is all for fun. Who knows I might meet you one day and let you wash my car !!! Ouch I did it again.
Okay okay lemme allow you go take some ruffies and chill on his lap...oh sorry I am going to stop now

Is this another one of your long goodbyes? wink

You write like a frustrated, bashed and hopeless Nigerian weasal youth. The only thing left in your pathetic existence is putting down a group of voiceless fellow countryman. It takes foreigners like myself to stand up for them.

It has been said that Nairaland and social networking sites, in general are a leveler. This is true, because how else will an slowpoke like you with no hope of making it in life in your miserable and pathetic existence ever hope to have an audience with someone like me?

Your life so far have been nothing but a complete failure, nothing in your short life has been of any worth to anyone. I am sure even your family wouldn't miss you as you're probably a drain to them anyways.

Insolent and incompetent hypocrites like you are the same brain dead dolts that cuddle up to Apple iPhone, iMac and iPod and wear it like a badge of honor and aspire to have one. However, the CEO is openly gay. How inconsiderate can you be and how hypocritical were you raised?

I've seen farm animals that were raised in a barn that had more class and gumption than you.

Human product like you is why I support a Woman's right to have an abortion, because you're a complete and utter waste.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by KekeNash(f): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
Not that Nigeria should be sorting out thier TOMATO issue? Or maybe stop importing chopsticks and learn how to make thier own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 29, 2016
KekeNash:
Not that Nigeria should be sorting out thier TOMATO issue? Or maybe stop importing chopsticks and learn how to make thier own

They even import Yam from Ghana. Soon, they'll import garri, elubo and epo pupa.

Of course, they import petrol. An oil producing country that imports the finished product. How insane is that?

But no, let's gang up on defenseless group of Nigerians and persecute them for what they do in the privacy of their homes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Elebiju: 6:58pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Your country? cheesy

I bet that I paid more taxes just last year in Nigeria than you've paid there in all your life.

Nobody is watching me anywhere I go.

Quick Story.

So I met couple of fellow Nigerians on a flight from Lagos to Los Angeles with a stopover in Spain. We had a great idea of going ou to eat outside the airport in town during our lengthy layover. Three of us approached the Spanish immigration. They gave me a months visa on my US passport and refused visa to the other two guys.

So keep quiet and go queue for petrol already and pay Iya Sikira for the kerosine that you borrowed last night grin
It's obvious you're lying and maybe dreaming because your bragging is out of this world and we choose to ignore so you can bask in the glory of your fake life knowing fully well that you're typing with a borrowed phone. Grow up child, the real world is more than all these trash you're typing.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Useless Country.

Nigeria has the biggest market in Africa for South African products and services.

So we refuse to be subjected to crap.

I love you Kennygee kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 29, 2016
Elebiju:
It's obvious you're lying and maybe dreaming because your bragging is out of this world and we choose to ignore so you can bask in the glory of your fake life knowing fully well that you're typing with a borrowed phone. Grow up child, the real world is more than all these trash you're typing.

Actually, if you're educated at all, then you'll understand that you're not actually ignoring because here you're responding. You're an infant with the brain power of a tse tse fly.

Mr. Nigeria, what have you done for Nigeria in the past year. You're just a waste and sucking up her resources like the leech that you are.

Just because you are living there in a comatose condition doesn't mean that you're contributing.

You should get on the dirty floor of your dilapidated hut and kiss the ground and thank people like me who send money home into the economy. You ungrateful snivelling cockroach.

https://www.naij.com/676243-amazing-read-much-nigerians-abroad-sent-nigeria-2015.html
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
Targaeryian:

I love you Kennygee kiss
Thank u. But why do u love me?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Thank u. But why do u love me?

I've known u on NL a long time.

I recently started afresh with a new moniker because my old e-mail was hacked by someone in Japan (I'm clueless as to why)

I recognised ur dp immediately

I love ur posts. Unbiased. No BS. Straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by favouryemmy: 7:28pm On May 29, 2016
raypepe:
They can suck her balls for all I care

You mean him, right?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Elebiju: 7:36pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Actually, if you're educated at all, then you'll understand that you're not actually ignoring because here you're responding. You're an infant with the brain power of a tse tse fly.

Mr. Nigeria, what have you done for Nigeria in the past year. You're just a waste and sucking up her resources like the leech that you are.

Just because you are living there in a comatose condition doesn't mean that you're contributing.

You should get on the dirty floor of your dilapidated hut and kiss the ground and thank people like me who send money home into the economy. You ungrateful snivelling cockroach.

https://www.naij.com/676243-amazing-read-much-nigerians-abroad-sent-nigeria-2015.html
If you like type words from the queen's mouth or from Obama's directly I still insist you're a liar and maybe a drug addict because you're quick to insult people everywhere you post your filthy lies. If you like send $10 billion into the economy all I know is you're a very good liar. Ole! Alainikan se.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
Targaeryian:

I've known u on NL a long time.

I recently started afresh with a new moniker because my old e-mail was hacked by someone in Japan (I'm clueless as to why)

I recognised ur dp immediately

I love ur posts. Unbiased. No BS. Straight to the point.

That's me alright.

The frankness hasn't done me a lot of good, but I can't help it.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by calliope(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
don't mind them
Nigerians are the worst set of hypocrites I've seen.they don't want to see a transgendered person but they want to go to their country and even give testimony when the get American visas
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
Elebiju:
If you like type words from the queen's mouth or from Obama's directly I still insist you're a liar and maybe a drug addict because you're quick to insult people everywhere you post your filthy lies. If you like send $10 billion into the economy all I know is you're a very good liar. Ole! Alainikan se.

I don't insult everybody, I respond to you in kind. You'll have to get used to the fact that you are inconsequential and a worthless humanoid.

You are a looser and this is why you have nothing concrete to add to the discussion instead of just rehashing the shyte that we already talked about.

Mr. Nigeria remember, that you are a non-entity and never on my radar until you quoted me. Now go sulk off in your salanga hut grin
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Themandator: 8:00pm On May 29, 2016
oladam23:
Mumu people, dem no know say na naija DSTV dey make money pass? na anything we want dem go do....

Dstv is owned by a Nigerian from the North.. A Muslim and even at that, I'm a cat is a silly program.. That full Ealing like he is on a nail surface and saying he loves being a woman and yet keeping his most priced identity as a man
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by KekeNash(f): 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
@SAMBARRY

you can say that again, they are busy flocking here in SA to mix wth those transgenders live hense they don't like or want them, can anyone explain that?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Hmmm....tilapia..very tasty. I bet an average Tilapia has more brain cells than you do. wink
Would you even know what brain cells are? When you're more brainy than an amoeba.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On May 29, 2016
KekeNash:
@SAMBARRY

you can say that again, they are busy flocking here in SA to mix wth those transgenders live hense they don't like or want them, can anyone explain that?
they want to live the kind of life transgendered peeps live But don't want to be associated with them grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:04pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

That's like asking a Lion why he hunts Antelopes.

Shaq Fu, is what ShaqFu does. cheesy

PS: You can replace Shaq Fu with a 5 letter word that starts with s and ends in d.
Did it bother to know that you can also replace your brain with stones? Because so far, you reason like imp.

Egunje were oshi. tongue
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Did it bother to know that you can also replace your brain with stones? Because so far, you reason like imp.

Egunje were oshi. tongue

You're off your meds again, aren't you? You're getting incoherent again grin
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Would you even know what brain cells are? When you're more brainy than an amoeba.

And what you typed might actually make some sense to your dillusioned and deranged mind cheesy
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
davien:
You're posting gibberish here... a violation of rights is a violation of rights regardless of who speaks out against it.
I see. And who has the right to judge what amount to violation of a persons human right
, and who also has the power to what a person human rights are?

And here you say I'm posting gibberish!

This is impossible and again another empty-brained post, you can't be everywhere at once and nobody owes you a voice.. People are chanced to speak for what they are capable or within their reach or knowledge to speak about...
Oh yea! Perhaps you head full of brains you still know to mind your business where ever you are and focus on your own domestic affairs, instead of you to shove your nose in other people's affairs.

Anybody who wants to speak out against anything should do so via the appropriate channel.

Television services are free for all who can pay to have their views aired..
You did actually, you asked where were they when you favourite videos were blocked... a pathetic excuse ofcourse.
Its not my fault if you fail to comprehend.

You're obviously trolling,what videos do homosexuals tamper with?

It's closed-minded individuals like yourself that have sadly become the majority of Nigeria, I blame the poor educational system of the country...
If you were really smart, you should have known I was asking why is it that homosexuals always scream their lungs out whenever they see anything against homosexual. Is it by force that one must accept homosexuals and transgenders?

What's so hard or difficult to comprehend?

I Am Cait has been removed from Dstv, courtesy NBC, so any fucking_ gay who doesn't like it should fucking go kill himself, or herself.

Period!.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:17pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're off your meds again, aren't you? You're getting incoherent again grin
And you're still a dick face.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:18pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And what you typed might actually make some sense to your dillusioned and deranged mind cheesy
I never expected it to make sense to your fucking_ gay demented brain.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
I never expected it to make sense to your fucking_ gay demented brain.

grin

Yeah, I don't read gibberish. Take your meds cheesy
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
And you're still a dick face.

Thank you, Santorum grin
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

grin

Yeah, I don't read gibberish. Take your meds cheesy
How could you, when you're demented raving lunatic.

EgunMogaji:

Thank you, Santorum grin
No thanks, lobotomize dick face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.