Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry (41705 Views)

Angry South Africans Lash Out After DSTV Suspended Caitlyn Jenner's Show / DSTV Removes Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show Following Serious Complaints / Nigerians Force DSTV To Remove Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by mikron(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
ayibatari99:
If i go see that transgender, na hot red iron rod i go use rape his ass!!! Shebi na gay him be...
are u izon from bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
How could you, when you're demented raving lunatic.

No thanks, lobotomize dick face.

I still don't read gibberish.

I know it hurts but go and walk it off.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I still don't read gibberish.

I know it hurts but go and walk it off.

Thanks.
And you're still as shapeless as an amoeba. Go fuck_ someone's butthole, preferable your blood brother. tongue
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
And you're still as shapeless as an amoeba. Go fuck_ someone's butthole, preferable your blood brother. tongue

Thank you but at least I'm not a product of inbreeding like you admitted to wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you but at least I'm not a product of inbreeding like you wink
How can you know who's a product of inbreeding when you brain is dead and your butthole isn't the usual size anymore?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ohenhen1: 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
Nigerians don't want it broadcasted in Nigeria. We didn't tell DSTV that they can't broadcast it outside Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
How can you know who's a product of inbreeding when you brain is dead and your butthole isn't the usual size anymore?

The same way you know whose butthole is unusual. So you go around checking the size of people's holes? Gay much? I bet you're in the closet. It's usually very vocal homophobic folks like you who are the worst. The ones that molest young children.

Incredible grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The same way you know who butthole is unusual. So you go around checking the size of people's holes?

Incredible grin
Oh I don't need to, as only people who have usual butthole go about screaming how awesome it is to like and be gay.

Faggot_.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by hephzibah29(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
lols...I love Nigerians...
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
ohenhen1:
Nigerians don't want it broadcasted in Nigeria. We didn't tell DSTV that they can't broadcast it outside Nigeria.
This is what this stupid_ ass gay sympathizers don't understand. They feel its their god given right to tell people what to watch or do with their own lives.

Thank you for this post, and a billion likes to it. smiley
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh I don't need to, as only people who have usual butthole go about screaming how awesome it is to like and be gay.

Faggot_.

Exactly. So you fit the definition. You are so infatuated LBGT that you just need to come clean and be true to yourself grin

You're a closet flaming fairy, yah lisping limp wristed pansy grin
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Exactly. So you fit the definition. You are so infatuated LBGT that you just need to come clean and be true to yourself grin

You're a closet flaming fairy, yah lisping limp wristed pansy grin
Why should I be infatuated with gays, do you see me screaming whenever there's anything anti gay, nope! But you on the other hand, is one who has been raped by fags_ to the point, you're now obsessed with them.

That's why you have obsessive compulsive disorder, whenever you here the word 'Homosexual'.

Please do see a doctor, you need one. tongue
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Why should I be infatuated with gays, do you see me screaming whenever there's anything anti gay, nope! But you on the other hand, is one who has been raped by fags_ to the point, you're now obsessed with them.

That's why you have obsessive compulsive disorder, whenever you here the word 'Homosexual'.

Please do see a doctor, you need one. tongue

The first thing is admittance of the underlying issue, then the solution of the problem is easy.

So far we've established that you're infatuated with homosexual sex since you've been educating us on all the sex acts, you know the regular size of buttholes and homosexual buttholes from personal inspections.

If anyone needs a Doctor, it's you, les incompetent. You'll make a wonderful case study for a psychiatrist grin

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The first thing is admittance of the underlying issue, then the solution of the problem is easy.

So far we've established that you're infatuated with homosexual sex since you've been educating us on all the sex acts, you know the regular size of buttholes and homosexual buttholes from personal inspections.

If anyone needs a Doctor, it's you, les incompetent. You'll make a wonderful case study for a psychiatrist grin
Psycho analyze yourself dick face! And fuck_ your brother's asshole while you're at it.

Dick face. tongue
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Funkybabee(f): 10:10pm On May 29, 2016
cc lalatisca should come and ban some people here ooo I can see people have cross their line

orikan kiyan orekanje

#abused#gay##

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Oblak(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Useless Country.

Nigeria has the biggest market in Africa for South African products and services.

So we refuse to be subjected to crap.
They should also remove 'keeping up with the Kardashians'. We don't want to watch their family lifestyle. We have our own issues to bother about
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Psycho analyze yourself dick face! And fuck_ your brother's asshole while you're at it.

Dick face. tongue

Here we go again with all your personal family gay sexual fantasies of yours that you're sharing grin

Keep on sharing wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 10:24pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Here we go again with all your personal family gay sexual fantasies of yours that you're sharing grin

Keep on sharing wink
And continuing showing you're a demented gay loving nitwit.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
And continuing showing you're a demented gay loving nitwit.

Thanks for the compliment.

I'll rather be wrongly accused than being a confirmed bigot to fellow Nigerians.

I support all Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 10:31pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks for the compliment.

I'll rather be wrongly accused than being a confirmed bigot to fellow Nigerians.

I support all Nigerians.
Its the internet faggot_ lover, you can be anything your gay loving self wannabe.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Its the internet faggot_ lover, you can be anything your gay loving self wannabe.

Excellent, tell us more about this fantasy of yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 10:38pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Excellent, tell us more about this fantasy of yours cheesy
After you're done fucking_ your self.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
After you're [b]done fucking[/b]_ your self.

You're on a roll grin

Please continue to share more sexual fantasies.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're on a roll grin

Please continue to share more sexual fantasies.
And please don't continue to tell us you're an abject waste of space, Nobody will listen...

Lemme know when you decide to shut that shi1t stained hole you call a mouth.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
And please don't continue to tell us you're an abject waste of space, Nobody will listen...

Lemme know when you decide to shut that shi1t stained hole you call a mouth.

Sure thing, Fluffer grin

I'll know when you have taken your meds, your posts are typically non-gibberish then.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by mikron(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
Themandator:

Dstv is owned by a Nigerian from the North.. A Muslim and even at that, I'm a cat is a silly program.. That full Ealing like he is on a nail surface and saying he loves being a woman and yet keeping his most priced identity as a man
dstv is owned by a Nigerian? thats a new one, could u enlighten me on that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by eyinjuege: 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
I guess it's a case of he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

AMEN! preach sissy, preach! grin

Damn!
I loved her show..cry

that show always made me laff, not that its some kind of comedy .....but I always taunted my bro to come watch his "wife" cait.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by 14(m): 12:58am On May 30, 2016
otokx:
Nigeria contributes more to DSTV revenue than all other African countries combined, so we have to dictate the tune.

So 1.6m subscribers in Nigeria contribute more than 5m subscribers in South Africa.
Maybe you must ask whats the reason for cutting the show off, lets all agree its a controvercial show to begin with, and DStv was gonna get a flak in almost all African countries. The main reason was NBC has only one feed across the continent, so it was going to be difficult to show the show only in South Africa. But dont think DStv cant do anything if people in SA really want to watch the show, there is a technology they can use for the show to be shown in SA. But that will be an agreement between NBC and DSTV.

Remember what we watch here is not similar to what you guys watch over there, for example, we have our own MTVbase channel that is not similar to the one you guys watch there, Trace, Channel O, and most of Mnet channels are different. So if NBC was under the control of DStv, they would have split the broadcast.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ugonna1054(m): 2:41am On May 30, 2016
sammyotukoya:
Some South African subscribers of the popular DSTV have reacted angrily to the network’s removal of the transgender show, I Am Cait.

Multichoice Nigeria has pulled down the popular transgender-themed reality TV series, ‘I am Cait’ which centres around Caitlyn Jenner, a transgender woman formerly know as Bruce Jenner, from Nigerian television due to complaints from viewers across the country.

South Africa’s Channel 24 entertainment site reports that the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) allegedly ordered that the show be pulled, effectively censoring it for African viewers, and this is making some South Africans annoyed.

The angry viewers took to instagram to express their grievances and blame the Nigerian Broadcast Commission for the removal of the TV show.

This is the second time a transgender themed show had to be cancelled in the country. A reality docu-series following a transgender teenager ‘I am Jazz’ was also cancelled last year.

See how they expressed their anger:

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/south-africans-angry-nigerians-made.html

Otukoyaaa
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by KekeNash(f): 6:18am On May 30, 2016
I don't think Nigeria is a big market, Nigeria is a dumping ground because they are taking anything that is given to them. I can't name a single Nigerian company in south africa. Well they must start dealing with thier generator system, i think it will be better than debating Dstv.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by iamdurent(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2016
calliope:

grin grin
Mods you have done your worst abi!!!!

I see they deleted ur post.

Hypocritical Nigerians!! *sighs*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.