Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry (41709 Views)

Angry South Africans Lash Out After DSTV Suspended Caitlyn Jenner's Show / DSTV Removes Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show Following Serious Complaints / Nigerians Force DSTV To Remove Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by BetaThings: 7:08am On May 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Exactly. So you fit the definition. You are so infatuated LBGT that you just need to come clean and be true to yourself grin

You're a closet flaming fairy, yah lisping limp wristed pansy grin

The homo-sick community is so mentally deranged that they have this illogical argument that only their sick minds can conceive

There are people who absolutely hate pedophiles, armed robbers, rapists etc
And they are allowed to criticise and try and fish them out for the punishment they deserve

But as soon as you criticise homo-sick they accuse you of being a closet
I can assure you that, and you had better believe it, if the life of a homo-sick vermin is in danger, I will not lift a finger
And if they are contributing money for it, I will do my own bit
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by BetaThings: 7:51am On May 30, 2016
iamdurent:

I see they deleted ur post.

Hypocritical Nigerians!! *sighs*

Nigerians are not being hypocritical
They truly detest those hybrids and abnormal forms
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by iamdurent(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2016
davien:
No it's not... you're free to give an opinion.. what you're not free to do(atleast in a nation that practices human rights) is threaten or impose your views on others... you have a choice, to watch or not to watch.. So do others..

You don't get to decide what everyone watches..

Thank u.

BetaThings:

Nigerians are not being hypocritical
They truly detest those hybrids and abnormal forms
I see. Sighs*
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by mercyville: 7:54am On May 30, 2016
mikron:
dstv is owned by a Nigerian? thats a new one, could u enlighten me on that?
Naspers dem be Nigerian now...lol
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Arielle: 8:13am On May 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:
And these same confused folks will go to USA embassy to beg for visa from possible LGBT staff and cry outside in the parking lots like babies when they're denied grin

1000 likes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2016
esosa993:

that show always made me laff, not that its some kind of comedy .....but I always taunted my bro to come watch his "wife" cait.
Hahaha.grin

Why evils? gringrin

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by BetaThings: 8:19am On May 30, 2016
Arielle:

1000 likes.

Sorry sirma

You have only 1 vote and like
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Arielle: 8:29am On May 30, 2016
Sprintson:

Naija no want foreign Influence!!
This is y I love Naija,,we collectively fight our ENEMIES from OUTSIDE and then start fighting OURSELVES again.

Then maybe you should stop desperately flocking to their countries in droves. Or attending vigils and praying and fasting to get American or European or even SA visas. Our hypocrisy is past believing. I don't support the transgender lifestyle. I don't understand the need for a sex change and I think Bruce Jenner is confused. But this propensity of nigerians forcing our likes, dislikes and beliefs of other nigerians and Africans is hypocritical because we accuse others of doing that to us. If you hate it turn off your TV or change channels. I do. Or activate your parental control. I don't see guys complaining about the silly cosmetic surgery shows with naked breasts, tightening vaginas or bleaching female anuses. That's okay because it features naked female forms. But the idea of a guy tinkering with his masculinity gets y'all foaming at the mouth. Watch what you want to and let others watch what they want. They have the same rights as you. It's their 'immortal souls' in peril, not yours.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2016
BetaThings:

The homo-sick community is so mentally deranged that they have this illogical argument that only their sick minds can conceive

There are people who absolutely hate pedophiles, armed robbers, rapists etc
And they are allowed to criticise and try and fish them out for the punishment they deserve

But as soon as you criticise homo-sick they accuse you of being a closet
I can assure you that, and you had better believe it, if the life of a homo-sick vermin is in danger, I will not lift a finger
And if they are contributing money for it, I will do my own bit

I'm sure that this news will be useful to someone that actually cares.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by BetaThings: 9:54am On May 30, 2016
Arielle:

Then maybe you should stop desperately flocking to their countries in droves. Or attending vigils and praying and fasting to get American or European or even SA visas.
I personally believe that it is degrading to queue in the rain to be able to keep a visa appointment
It is abhorrent
And those prayer sessions for the people on the queue does a great disservice to the pride of one's nation

Arielle:
I don't see guys complaining about the silly cosmetic surgery shows with naked breasts, tightening vaginas or bleaching female anuses. That's okay because it features naked female forms. But the idea of a guy tinkering with his masculinity gets y'all foaming at the mouth. Watch what you want to and let others watch what they want. They have the same rights as you. It's their 'immortal souls' in peril, not yours.

There are two issues here. I did not have serious issues with Michael Jackson making his nose look like a whiteman's
But a male pretending to be a female is the nearest thing to mating with another man. It is frightening
Men don't want to do stuff with a man in woman's clothing

As for souls. They can do whatever but how do you explain to impressionable youngsters that homo-sickness is not normal when we allow them to strut
As long-standing as commercial se3x work is, we still don't allow children to believe it is normal
Being a hybrid is not normal and I didn't even know the one with the incomplete metamorphosis had one
But we should not encourage it
A vermin has no use; stamp it out!
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by iamdurent(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The first thing is admittance of the underlying issue, then the solution of the problem is easy.

So far we've established that you're infatuated with homosexual sex since you've been educating us on all the sex acts, you know the regular size of buttholes and homosexual buttholes from personal inspections.

If anyone needs a Doctor, it's you, les incompetent. You'll make a wonderful case study for a psychiatrist grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by 14(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2016
KekeNash:
I don't think Nigeria is a big market, Nigeria is a dumping ground because they are taking anything that is given to them. I can't name a single Nigerian company in south africa. Well they must start dealing with thier generator system, i think it will be better than debating Dstv.

Their purchasing parity is very small, even though they have huge population, they cannot compete with SA big consumer market. Actually SA beat Nigeria in every sphere, except population and economy(which is highly debatable)

For example, SA has 2 500 malls compare to Nigerua 15 malls, look at the gap

DStv subscription in SA = 5m Nigeria = 1.6m

Stork markets : JSE = $1trillion NSE = $47bn

Exports and Imports: SA = $193bn Nigeria = $135bn

Power production: SA = 45 000MW Nigeria = 4000MW

I m waiting for the day when Nigeria will tell us of more than 3 things they are better than SA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by 14(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2016
mercyville:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naspers

maybe you can learn one or two things about naspers.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by mhizmarch(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2016
adaksbullet:
His these ppl off shoutafrica his mad? How I'm I. Go too wash I'm I cait in mine dstvthat am bouggted bye minesef?....dy whant too corupsion mine childs? Corupsion minewive too go and do tansgenda abi?undecided ldon too dstv in these remove off I'm I caitangry

Said no too tansgenda on africaangry
ha! no be everybody dey talk na
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by mhizmarch(f): 11:02am On May 30, 2016
Get angry all you want but we are still on top
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by KekeNash(f): 11:02am On May 30, 2016
Nigeria got 15 malls? Dawg are you for real?!? With the population of 177billion? And it estimated to be +400 by 2050. Jeez! This ppl better work and stop minching with Dstv!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by BetaThings: 11:21am On May 30, 2016
14:

Their purchasing parity is very small, even though they have huge population, they cannot compete with SA big consumer market. Actually SA beat Nigeria in every sphere, except population and economy(which is highly debatable)

For example, SA has 2 500 malls compare to Nigerua 15 malls, look at the gap

DStv subscription in SA = 5m Nigeria = 1.6m

Stork markets : JSE = $1trillion NSE = $47bn

Exports and Imports: SA = $193bn Nigeria = $135bn

Power production: SA = 45 000MW Nigeria = 4000MW

I m waiting for the day when Nigeria will tell us of more than 3 things they are better than SA

Who cares about malls or stock market capitalisation or DSTV subscription
The only stats that matter
per capita GDP and Gini coefficient
and power production
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by vandalZA(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2016
KekeNash:
Nigeria got 15 malls? Dawg are you for real?!? With the population of 177billion? And it estimated to be +400 by 2050. Jeez! This ppl better work and stop minching with Dstv!
I couldn't believe it too, only to find out its true.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by mikron(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2016
mercyville:
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by londoner: 1:56pm On May 31, 2016
South Africa are homophobic and xenophobic....do they just want the show because of Kardashians? They still practice corrective rape on lesbians don't they? So why don't they deal with that first?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by LeSudAfricaine: 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
londoner:
South Africa are homophobic and xenophobic....do they just want the show because of Kardashians? They still practice corrective rape on lesbians don't they? So why don't they deal with that first?
Isolated incidents. You really can't deny that South África is the most gay tolerant country in África , we have homosexuals from the whole continent imigrating to South África because they know they can be free down south. Can you honestly say the same about the rest of the continent?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Themandator: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
mikron:
dstv is owned by a Nigerian? thats a new one, could u enlighten me on that?

I can't lay my hands on that info Because that was back then when I used to buy hardcopy newspapers, but it was available back then. It was stated that even at the headquarters,in SA the Predominant language there is is Hausa because of their large number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.