Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) (1306 Views)

No Girl In Nairaland Can Twerk Naked Like This Bitch / 41 Photos Guys On Nairaland Can Relate To / 6 Things Romance Section Of Nairaland can Make You To Think Abt The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
5 ways Mr/Miss can be improve.

1. Winner should be recruit as a Mod: this contest get as he be, most all the winner are now inactive, unknown, even go as far as de-activating, but if seeun can make the winner a moderator of any section, I think that will change most people's view about this whole thng, enuf of seeing people active bcoz they want to contest, and after d whole thng, to see dem online go be case.

2. Dis thng is Miss Nairaland, probably the face of Nairaland for a year, so, it shouldn't be restricted to onli Romance section, except if the organizers are ready to change it to MISS Romancelander nd let the admin come up with Miss Nairaland proper that will cut across the section.. D reason is a Nairalander that's not active in romance section are seldom looked down.

3. Nairaland as a whole, should treat dis people as celeb, lalasticlala should get their instragam ig,and maybe bloggers lol, if them post, just do am the way we do All those yeye celebrity out there, topic like "Miss Nairaland strikes a killer pose" blah blah. Wit dis they feel among and maybe that will ginger their activeness on Nairaland. grin cheesy

4. There is a Yoruba adage 'the way you carry your something, thats how they will epp you with it. "lol. (hian) The organizers should stop naming the prize, just tell dem say prizes to be won dey, and not to name one price and turn all the something up side down, that's the reason why this edition be like wetin we no know.

5. I no sabi wetin I go write here, you fit add yours...
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Vinshu(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2016
1. They are contesting for the prize money. They don't give sh!t about Nairaland.

2. ......

3. Read above. They don't give a fvck about Nairaland all they want is money and some momentary attention .

4. Would you go in a contest at which you do not know the prize to be won? What if the prize is "Thanks for your time"? Or the prize is a t-shirt? Fvck!
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Space booker.

Sorry I no remember keep una seat.

Kabo grin
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ucnwafor(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2016
Wetin diz one dey talk sef
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by SuperSupremo(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2016
Good sponsorships and big price should be at stake

Winners should be bounded with conditions to help improve NL
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:50pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 2:52pm On May 29, 2016
ucnwafor:
Wetin diz one dey talk sef

Only the wise will know. undecided
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:00pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Donkaz(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2016
how this one take concern me
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:
1. They are contesting for the prize money. They don't give sh!t about Nairaland.

2. ......

3. Read above. They don't give a fvck about Nairaland all they want is money and some momentary attention .

4. Would you go in a contest at which you do not know the prize to be won? What if the prize is "Thanks for your time"? Or the prize is a t-shirt? Fvck!

Kilon so kilon WI.

This contest was more successful without paying the winner a dime.

Ogugua was once a winner, and in turn a mod, come see how she changed romance section, same with Sexkillz, so I don't understand why money must be in this something.....

Think undecided undecided
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Kiish(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
who Mr/Miss Nairaland wan epp? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Vinshu(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
ademipeju:

Kilon so kilon WI.

This contest was more successful without paying the winner a dime.

Ogugua was once a winner, and in turn a mod, come see how she changed romance section, same with Sexkillz, so I don't understand why money must be in this something.....

Think undecided undecided

Please be reasonable enough to write in English. I wrote in English I didn't write in Russian. So you don't have to write back at me in whatever language.

Now the show is sponsored by a betting company and I learnt the prize is N50k. That's it. But big daddy Seun has banned sports betting so betting company must have withdrawn their sponsorship.

If there is no money prize there won't be a "sponsor" in the first place. Besides no one gives a fvck about the god dammed mods.
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2016
Donkaz:
how this one take concern me

Egbon jump am pass. undecided
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Please be reasonable enough to write in English. I wrote in English I didn't write in Russian. So you don't have to write back at me in whatever language.

Now the show is sponsored by a betting company and I learnt the prize is N50k. That's it. But big daddy Seun has banned sports betting so betting company must have withdrawn their sponsorship.

If there is no money prize there won't be a "sponsor" in the first place. Besides no one gives a fvck about the god dammed mods.

I see your problem, no be here at all.

*ignored*
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
Kiish:
who Mr/Miss Nairaland wan epp? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

E go begin help, make them follow wetin I write tongue
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Vinshu(f): 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
ademipeju:

I see your problem, no be here at all.

*ignored*

Nah. You didn't ignore me. If you did you won't have quoted me at all. Lol
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Nah. You didn't ignore me. If you did you won't have quoted me at all. Lol

Chineke, you sha want to spoil my ministry. cry
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Kingsasian(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2016
@op, I concur with you except on that no.4. Anyway I don't even have the time to vote for anyone on this platform. My main aim is to come keep myself abreast of the happenings in the world.
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:32pm On May 29, 2016
Kingsasian:
@op, I concur with you except on that no.4. Anyway I don't even have the time to vote for anyone on this platform. My main aim is to come keep myself abreast of the happenings in the world.

OK baba oko mi kiss
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:33pm On May 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Kingsasian(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2016
ademipeju:

OK baba oko mi kiss
funny you
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 3:42pm On May 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ireneony(f): 3:45pm On May 29, 2016
ademipeju:
5 ways Mr/Miss can be improve.

1. Winner should be recruit as a Mod: this contest get as he be, most all the winner are now inactive, unknown, even go as far as de-activating, but if seeun can make the winner a moderator of any section, I think that will change most people's view about this whole thng, enuf of seeing people active bcoz they want to contest, and after d whole thng, to see dem online go be case.

2. Dis thng is Miss Nairaland, probably the face of Nairaland for a year, so, it shouldn't be restricted to onli Romance section, except if the organizers are ready to change it to MISS Romancelander nd let the admin come up with Miss Nairaland proper that will cut across the section.. D reason is a Nairalander that's not active in romance section are seldom looked down.

3. Nairaland as a whole, should treat dis people as celeb, lalasticlala should get their instragam ig,and maybe bloggers lol, if them post, just do am the way we do All those yeye celebrity out there, topic like "Miss Nairaland strikes a killer pose" blah blah. Wit dis they feel among and maybe that will ginger their activeness on Nairaland. grin cheesy

4. There is a Yoruba adage 'the way you carry your something, thats how they will epp you with it. "lol. (hian) The organizers should stop naming the prize, just tell dem say prizes to be won dey, and not to name one price and turn all the something up side down, that's the reason why this edition be like wetin we no know.

5. I no sabi wetin I go write here, you fit add yours...

op u nor well.
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2016
firstly improved not improve improve on your writing leave contestants
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by feran15(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2016
1. that is just giving power to people on NL just because they have fine faces or that they can get many votes. It would just turn nairaland upside down

2. it is open to everybody that gets nominated. it shows more on the romance section because it is one of the most active sections
3. lol no. nobody eally cares
4. why compete when you dont know if the price will be cash or a customized mug?
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
ireneony:
op u nor well.
Arrant nonsense!

We have seen you. Thank yu.

Next.
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
edwardweeble:
firstly improved not improve improve on your writing leave contestants
Writing abi typing

You Sabi this one, you no go school go dey lecture..

Ati rie. Ose grin
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
ademipeju:
Writing abi typing

Ati rie. Ose grin

orie okpe fa!! I'm the king
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
ademipeju:
Writing abi typing

Ati rie. Ose grin

orie okpe fa!! I'm the king
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by ademipeju(f): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
smiley grin
Re: Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2016
kolewerk!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies / Hello, I'm New Here. / #whatitmeanstobenigerian Trending On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.