Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts (23899 Views)

Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari / N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by luvinhubby(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2016
druboon404:

Wailer,how much was all you stated above during IBB and Abacha's time?
So,can you say we should go back to their era?
Learn to reason before you talk..

Zombie, how much was minimum wage & exchange rate during IBB & Abacha compared to today that we should have almost 90% rise in cost of living in 10
months. And are those eras not better than the furnace that Nigerians are living in now.

Learn to consult your brain before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by DanielPop(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2016
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/215447/gov-fayose-together-with-pdp-gov-commission-projects-in-ek.html Always do a lil research, pls try as it won't kill you, before you display your ignorance on a grand scale on the world stage! grin grin grin Na advise o! cool

Immunity1:
fayose? close to two years now you assumed the office i never hear you commission toilet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by DrLuv: 6:45am On May 30, 2016
Daplux4:

We need another form of lies
This one is outdated
there is no liebin that post. .all the facts and figures as well as claums are true.i will be correct to say know next to nothing when it comes with affairs of ekiti state . possibly all u depend on is what media has been medling with with no form b of authenication for all yours news hence your conclusion that the post was a lie
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by babestella: 7:05am On May 30, 2016
MalcoImX:
Hello!! Have you heard Metuh is begging Buhari, wanting to return N400 million. How's that? If it were Jonathan he'd be handed ten time this, and Jonathan would be shouting 'Stealing is not corruption.'

Stop embarrassing yourself oga, do you know how Metuh got the money and what the money was meant for?
All I see Buhari doing is to probe PDP campaign funding and you are here dancing that he is fighting corruption.

You think like an illiterate carpenter. Gosh
Can you tell us how apc got their campaign money? Or did buhari bring some of the dollars he stolen from Nigeria when he headed PTF?

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by soldierdollar(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
These people that like to complain that Buhari has ruined the Nigerian economy are the most ignorant set of people in Nigeria.

What I do now is tell them to calm down and explain with details...... "HOW EXACTLY DID BUHARI RUIN THE ECONOMY"?

With their replies you'll find out they are as ignorant as ignorance can ever be...... they know next to nothing about their predicaments and don't even know the source of their problems.

As a matter of fact, they might not even know why they have opposing thumbs and eyes located at the most vantage point of their heads.

Zombie. Who should we blame ? Patience Jonathan abi el rufai ?

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by ba7man(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2016
soldierdollar:

Zombie. Who should we blame ? Patience Jonathan abi el rufai ?
Another example.

The only word that they produce are "zombie" and such.
They have no detailed analysis to educate, just lamentations.

Let me ask you now....... "Why do you blame Buhari for Nigeria's current economic woes"?

Waiting for your reply.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by demitola(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2016
luvinhubby:

Governance is all about welfare and as long as my welfare is guaranteed, others are secondary.

Of what benefit is Nigeria's greatness to me, whether today or next century if i cannot afford provide a decent living for my kids.

Its alwayz about what government needs to do for u and ur family shey? Nt about what u can do, government surpasses micro-economics & so far ur government contnues to run a mono-economy, running a federal system on paper, bt a centralised system in practise, which we all accede to coz of oil money (fast money).... then keep on dreamin 4u & ur beloved family
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Chigorkizz(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2016
If Buhari cannot satisfy Isha,what makes you feel he can satisfy Nigerians.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Immunity1(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2016
DanielPop:
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/215447/gov-fayose-together-with-pdp-gov-commission-projects-in-ek.html Always do a lil research, pls try as it won't kill you, before you display your ignorance on a grand scale on the world stage! grin grin grin Na advise o! cool

you are very stupid i am eye witness fayose is doing nothing in ekiti stop believe in media press.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by druboon404: 8:15am On May 30, 2016
luvinhubby:

Zombie, how much was minimum wage & exchange rate during IBB & Abacha compared to today that we should have almost 90% rise in cost of living in 10
months. And are those eras not better than the furnace that Nigerians are living in now.

Learn to consult your brain before you talk.
Wailing zombie,why are you contradicting yourself..why not let go back to military era because things were cheaper and dollars wast even as high as that of jonathan...hypocrite.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Nobody: 8:21am On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
Another example.

Let me ask you now....... "Why do you blame Buhari for Nigeria's current economic woes"?

Waiting for your reply.

No economic team and no articulated economic policies . Lateness in selecting his List of NOISEMAKERS . Not allowing CBN free hand in the management of the Naira. Policy somersaults, saying one thing today and countering it tomorrow. Incoherence between presidency and Ministers leading to lies and cover ups. Squandering scarce forex on bogus trips. Lateness in budget, padding of budgets and the attendant wrangling with the NASS. FOREX round tripping amongst the Elites. Increased insecurity with Herdsmen destroying our Agricultural base and attendant hunger...... If you have lived in Nigeria in the past 1 year, you won't be asking these lame questions and that's why no one would waste his time educating you. These are the few issues on the economy alone, not on the colossal failure his government has become.
I don't waste time on Z*#£13s, but it seemed your questions were on a sincere basis and perhaps you don't understand the discussion as your fellow youths are discussing it, however if you follow this with a zom£13 comment, you will be ignored.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by MalcoImX: 8:36am On May 30, 2016
Daplux4:

Jonathan can not be compared with confused buhari who lacks quality in every aspect of governance
Accept a bias mind like yours
And the mainstream media call him Clueless.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by payosehtor(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2016
MalcoImX:
Pls let me know if you're one of those #BringBackCorruption guys so that we'll find a way to end this discussion.
he is one period
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by payosehtor(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2016
Abeymills:
I c lots of zombies here I say shame on them all 2still c hw messed up almost everything under bubuhari n apc anyway zombie way Na 1way...i say bubuhari is a disaster ....
an iPod is noted
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Achorise: 9:27am On May 30, 2016
rusher14:

You do mean comparison.
yes sir, thanks for the correction, I'm taking advantage of the social Media. God bless
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by ba7man(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2016
mykl01:

No economic team and no articulated economic policies . Lateness in selecting his List of NOISEMAKERS . Not allowing CBN free hand in the management of the Naira. Policy somersaults, saying one thing today and countering it tomorrow. Incoherence between presidency and Ministers leading to lies and cover ups. Squandering scarce forex on bogus trips. Lateness in budget, padding of budgets and the attendant wrangling with the NASS. FOREX round tripping amongst the Elites. Increased insecurity with Herdsmen destroying our Agricultural base and attendant hunger...... If you have lived in Nigeria in the past 1 year, you won't be asking these lame questions and that's why no one would waste his time educating you. These are the few issues on the economy alone, not on the colossal failure his government has become.
I don't waste time on Z*#£13s, but it seemed your questions were on a sincere basis and perhaps you don't understand the discussion as your fellow youths are discussing it, however if you follow this with a zom£13 comment, you will be ignored.
So the points you've listed is the reason why........ (1) we have poor power supply,....... (2)the Naira is falling to the dollar, .......... (3) The nation's income is reducing,.......... (4) The increase in Oil prices,......... (5) The reduced output in petroleum production........... (6) The forex scarcity

I rest my case. cheesy
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by stinggy(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2016
Immunity1:
fayose? close to two years now you assumed the office i never hear you commission toilet grin
Haba. He 'commissioned' local hunters to deal with herdsmen few days ago.
Show him some respect cheesy
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Immunity1(f): 9:56am On May 30, 2016
stinggy:
Haba. He 'commissioned' local hunters to deal with herdsmen few days ago. Show him some respect cheesy
grin
stinggy:
Haba. He 'commissioned' local hunters to deal with herdsmen few days ago. Show him some respect cheesy
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by soldierdollar(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
Another example.

Waiting for your reply.

Zombies are intentionally unintelligent .

The dullard is the president of this country and he presides over the affairs of this country

Buhari's daft economic policies and team coupled with his linear and stubborn thinking downgraded this country to a piece of mockery .

Buhari refused to devalue the naira in time and continued using our scarce reserves to artificially subsidize the value of naira.

Buhari's 1984 economic ideology has prevented foreign investors from repatriating their profit to their country which obviously lead to their exit.

Buhari called subsidy a scam and refused to remove the subsidy in time for fear of brutal criticism. If he had done so one year ago , we would have started enjoying the dividends it will bring.

Buhari's only administrative vision is fighting corruption forgetting other pressing challenges bedeviling the country . It's like setting the house ablaze because you want to kill a rat. The rat will eventually die but you'll lose your house.

It's only a zombie who worships Buhari like a God that wouldn't blame him.

My own question... What has Buhari achieved since his one year as the president.

If his achievements is anything to go by ... Should we not praise him as we wouldn't blame him when he's falling hands ?
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Easy2020: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
Make him go steal pay workers?abeg make he talk
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by moski5(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
These people that like to complain that Buhari has ruined the Nigerian economy are the most ignorant set of people in Nigeria.

What I do now is tell them to calm down and explain with details...... "HOW EXACTLY DID BUHARI RUIN THE ECONOMY"?

With their replies you'll find out they are as ignorant as ignorance can ever be...... they know next to nothing about their predicaments and don't even know the source of their problems.

As a matter of fact, they might not even know why they have opposing thumbs and eyes located at the most vantage point of their heads.

I'm guessing the current state of the economy is not his Fault? Right? you obviously know better
So kindly enlighten us about d economic trials d country is facing n while yu r @ it Yu can elaborate on d facial Vantage point ".."
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Okwyjesus(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2016
MalcoImX:
A sleeping Buhari is worth more than ten Jonathan alive.

keep living in the world of the blind where lies is celebrated as truth and darkness as light. One day you will definitely wake up to reality.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2016
MalcoImX:
Oga loudmouth, my state, which is an APC state is not owing any worker and has paid this month's salary. Pay your workers first.

This is no longer about Fayose or PDP; the realities on ground speak for themselves! You can call Fayose whatever name you like; you may even insult his lineage but the truth is that Buhari is failing. This is not the change we toiled for ! Everything is so hard for the common man on the street.

You don't love Buhari more than I do but I will never be a blind follower of anybody. This is a big,big disappointment.

Fayose is right whether you like him or not.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by shammah1(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2016
Don't divert the issues discussed
MalcoImX:
Oga loudmouth, my state, which is an APC state is not owing any worker and has paid this month's salary. Pay your workers first.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
So the points you've listed is the reason why........ (1) we have poor power supply,....... (2)the Naira is falling to the dollar, .......... (3) The nation's income is reducing,.......... (4) The increase in Oil prices,......... (5) The reduced output in petroleum production........... (6) The forex scarcity

I rest my case. cheesy

. The aforementioned are the reasons why the economy is in doldrums. As for the oil issue, how do you expect those referred to as 5% happily allow you to continue exploiting them? Is it not a failure of leadership to segregate people based on voting pattern? That is why power output is down (agitation) , Naira is down (agitation _ bombing_poor oil output_poor gas supply_reduced crude sales_reduced gas supply to gas turbines_ no electricity _ reduced funds from our mono product__ Reduced dollar supply_ Reduced Naira power_ further economic stagnation) .
Hope it makes a little sense to you, this is asides the other management factors mentioned on my previous post.
At the end the buck stops at Bubu's table.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Chikpat(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2016
MalcoImX:
Hehehehe, d man no worth 1 akara sef.

Fayose na confam eyegeubo
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by DanielPop(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
S leave you in peace since you choose to keep wallowing in the mud of ignorance! grin grin grin
Immunity1:
you are very stupid i am eye witness fayose is doing nothing in ekiti stop believe in media press.
Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by DanielPop(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
I leave you in peace since you choose to keep wallowing in the mud of ignorance! grin grin grin
Immunity1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Received By Supporters In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Video, Pictures) / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme / Ondo 2020: Why I Didn't Pick Agboola Ajayi As Running Mate - Eyitayo Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.