Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office (13464 Views)

Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by ceometromedia: 4:31pm On May 29, 2016
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, with his Wife, Bolanle and Chief Judge of Lagos State, Justice Olufunmilayo Atilade during a Thanksgiving Service in Commemoration of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s First Year in Office at the Chapel of Christ The Light, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, on Sunday, May 29, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-ambode-at-thanksgiving-service.html

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by ladyF(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2016
A true leader. One year in office and he already has projects kick-started. We are still waiting for what APC is doing at the Federal level. angry No be by mouth, let us see and feel what you are doing.

Eko o ni baje o.... Sai Ambode!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by ORACLE1975(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by georjay(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by veekid(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
vhalar Mogulis
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by nmreports: 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
One can easily see how proud the wife is of her husband.

The striking resemblance between that old woman and Ambode make it seem her mum.

I think the guy is trying in Lagos but the sad thing is while other countries are getting more sophisticated we are still battling the following:

1) Electricity.
2) Mending roads.
3) Fighting omo onile.
4) Piracy.
5) Fighting insurgency.
6) Blowing our own pipelines.
7) No water.
cool Inflation.
9) Soaring prices.
10) Next to nothing education.
11) Unprecedented unemployment.
12) Next to nothing social infrastructures.
13) No social security (Maybe another century).
14) And the list goes on.

Ha we get plenty problem in this country.
Nigerians are a strong people. To live in this kind of condition, yet survive and still staying happy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by Giyerte(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
Best Governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by Samexdx(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
Best governor so far... KOGI state governor please come and learn from this erudite and amiable governor grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by migjossy(f): 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
Thank God for the master plan

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by Akshow: 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
Get ur behind to work and stop all these religious shait.
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by nkhay(f): 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
the trend grin
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by anonimi: 5:39pm On May 29, 2016
So far, Ambode has been a nice surprise compared to his flower-planting, road-painting loquacious smooth operator predecessor, Barawo Rogue Fashole, BRF.

He however needs to focus squarely on education for ALL children in Lagos. That is the sine qua non basis for any sustainable development.
There are no two ways. No alternative to that.

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by push23: 5:39pm On May 29, 2016
kiss
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by anonimi: 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
migjossy:
Thank God for the master plan

Please can you tell us more about this master plan that you are thankful for.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by Safemode(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
Get ur behind to work and stop all these religious shait.
Are you curses to criticize?
Has he not been working?
Can't one do Thanksgiving if he/she belongs to a faith?
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by hemartins(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2016
Welldone Ambode.
You've set a landmark for Lagos.
Keeping the Lagos Spirit alive.
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by shugaboy6102(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
I simply love ambode What a nice fellow. How i wish my governor in Abia will follow ambo's style

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by cyojunior1(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
Wu dem help ?
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by lloydmuna2(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2016
At least this one get sence !! No be like orders way use million of Nira$ for to shoot knock out?
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by omooba969(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2016
Nigerians & Mediocrity !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by omooba969(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
Giyerte:
Best Governor in Nigeria

I dnt agree.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by KelvinC1(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2016
Giyerte:
Best Governor in Nigeria
you mean in the whole WORLD..?
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by Nature129(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
In Flavour's voice, Ambo Nwa Amama!

Ambode is really transforming Lagos. Everyone is gradually feeling his impact. I'm absolutely delighted about the 4th Mainland Bridge.

LASG needs to demolish some slums like Ilaje (opposite VGC) and Mushin, compensate people and build decent houses there.

Lagos should be at par with London, Paris and New York.

God bless Ambode

God bless Lagos

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by delpharm(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
You go love Lagos ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by onadana: 6:05pm On May 29, 2016
Cultist....all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by Stakekay1(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
Ambode surprise us with his giant stride, when we were a bit agitated about his government. I think Jargaban has a way of bringing in good leaders, by the time Ambode finishes his tenure Fashola's will be a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by pupsyd: 6:54pm On May 29, 2016
how I which I can get over a million likes for a true Democratic Governor grin
#AmbodeWeLove
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by DaFlash: 6:57pm On May 29, 2016
Good
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by DeleSuper1: 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
Ambooo, Ambo, 2x
Omo faaji tajode o
Ambooo.

Contunu! Contunu!!

But will you contunu executing projects in 2nd term
abi you are doing everything at once in 1st term and
then use 2nd term to collect back like your ancestors did. grin grin grin

Na joke o!!!

Abe how much is a litre of One Term in office now?

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2016
Eko oni baje o..
We lead,others follow
Proudly Lagosian
#OduuaNation

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office by God2man(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2016
This man is amazing.

Best Governor so far.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake / HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders / Unlawful Logging Of Milliken Hill: Enugu Govt Issues Final Warning To Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.