Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix (27997 Views)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Nobody: 9:10am On May 30, 2016
Allwility:

My dear, there are better ways of handling children than flogging. We are not in medieval times.
my dear there are some children you can give Light punishments and there are others u Just hve to be very hard on them. Children of this days that their parents Will say sit they Will stand, they collect tins at Will from strangers, argue with their parents and behave anyow in public, all because parents fail to flog them wen necessary. if u drop the cain, u spoil the child. When a child of 5yrs still poos on the body, u keep on telling him to say hê wants to poo but It falls on deaf ears. flog her. if ur 8yr old kid dosent do his home work, no time flog him. If ur 12yr old boy punches another kid, no time flog him. One Day hê Will diagrace u in public
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by canDy4eva(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
2dugged:
this is a sensitive issue and should be treated with care,I once experienced a mother who came to school to slap her child's teacher on assembly ground,it was later learnt that the child was stubborn. The parents are the figure of authority at home while the teacher is the figure of authority in school, fighting a teacher would be sending a signal to the child that the teacher cannot discipline him/her,seeing that most parents are too busy chasing money,the school is the only hope to instill discipline.Most so called new generation parents are doing away with the cane and don't even know how to correct their children, my neighbor's daughter feels it's OK to tell any one "you are mad", even when you don't beat her or do anything to warrant insult,she feels it's play and the parents don't feel its important to correct her,she is just 3,she does some things instead of shouting at her to stop, they just laugh over it,if you even shout at her, she will start crying, her mum will be squeezing her face like she saw shyte, and even the school is not allowed to flog,overheard them condemning the teacher for reporting their daughter to them,although I don't support injury to a child, flogging on the buttocks should be best, as some naughty children purposely take their hands towards their face when being flogged, and other means of punishment like pick pin and sit on the air should be encouraged in schools,like my mum will always say "cry no dey kill pikin", I for one know that the fear of the cane kept me from being naughty
flogging sometimes is not a good corrective measure because of issues like this. Again, most teachers transfer aggressions on this little kids and thereby inflicting injuries rather than correcting. There are several ways to make a child pay for being stubborn. I for one will never support flogging in the school.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Dottune(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
quivah:

See the other mumu
Abeg get sense, please and please do not be st*pid.

Since she's "Married", we should probably direct the prayer to you ehn. I'm trying to caution myself here, please and please do not use the word " Mumu" with me again.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by glossy6(f): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
onosprince:
They should stop flogging kids in school, That wont improve their way learning.... Olodo na olodo

This olodo part got me cracking. Teaching children with learning difficulty or dementia as someone said is tasking.

I almost locked up my maid's teacher for beating her excessively. When I got to the teacher's house, I met a boy not order than 17, a waec attempted student as the teacher. The boy was nonchalant as only the mum's plea stopped me from arresting him. The next thing he did was to throw my ward's books out of the classroom and the books got drenched & I had no choice but to report his previous deed to the proprietor. His mum saw me the other day & was making faces as if I send am message.

Most private schools proprietors employ those not inclined towards teaching in order to make savings .

insycarc:

my dear there are some children you can give Light punishments and there are others u Just hve to be very hard on them. Children of this days that their parents Will say sit they Will stand, they collect tins at Will from strangers, argue with their parents and behave anyow in public, all because parents fail to flog them wen necessary. if u drop the cain, u spoil the child. When a child of 5yrs still poos on the body, u keep on telling him to say hê wants to poo but It falls on deaf ears. flog her. if ur 8yr old kid dosent do his home work, no time flog him. If ur 12yr old boy punches another kid, no time flog him. One Day hê Will diagrace u in public

Some parents over pamper their kids. I don't waste time in beating because I got enough dose of it from my egbon who brought me up. I was brought up as if I was in a military formation & that became part of me.

My 4 years old son would poo on his body & I hate it when people say he is still a baby. A very stubborn child that his teacher was happy when he was promoted to the next class. I have since rearranged his brain & behaviour with the cane that those that knew him when I adopted him at age 3 know he has started keying in & behaves better.

Train up a child on the way to go & when he grows, he will never depart from it.

But some kids have been damaged by their parental upbringing beyond repairs
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by pweetychyka(f): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
Scholes007:
This is Nigerian school for christ sake, you are likely to get flogged any time you do something wrong. I believe the flogging to the eye must be a mistake and the small girl is likely this disrespectful 21st century kid.

Boss u r ryt from ur perception!

But at d same tym, this analysis of urs is very wrong! On no accord should a teacher a flog a child under his/her care lyk dis!

Dat child is way too young not to make mistake(s).... Anoda thing is how well has the teacher taught d lil gal dat she expects her to get her assignment done 100% correct?

Dat was how one teacher gave ma cute cousin maths assignment from a textbook dat she doesn't know! After giving dem simple examples in d classroom! Den ma couz brot it home n I tot her d assignment n she took it back to her teacher n d teacher requested to see who did d assignment on her behalf den I came, lo n behold d teacher don't even know d assignment she gave to d class asking me how I solved it? And I told her dat even me I gave to a friend to solve it for her! Immediately I got home, I told ma aunt y I was called at d skul! She laffed n changed her daughter's skul at d beginning of a new term!

NB: some of all dis teachers are dullards too!
Dey derive joy in flogging kids on assignment dey too don't even know!

#getwellsoondarling

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by quivah(f): 9:28am On May 30, 2016
Dottune:
Abeg get sense, please and please do not be st*pid.

Since she's "Married", we should probably direct the prayer to you ehn. I'm trying to caution myself here, please and please do not use the word " Mumu" with me again.
Oops sorry,I'm not the one who needs to 'get sense' or should act stupid..its you and your other friend .
If you had taken time to read the op , you wouldn't have open yourself to such stupidity or prayer.
And oh I don't need the prayer, except if you want am your unborn kids to receive some hot curses. So, keep it to yourself.
Next time, read well before showcasing your dumb self.
And trying to caution yourself? Like you would punch me through your screen? Lol!
Bye!
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by eyinjuege: 9:28am On May 30, 2016
Scholes007:
This is Nigerian school for christ sake, you are likely to get flogged any time you do something wrong. I believe the flogging to the eye must be a mistake and the small girl is likely this disrespectful 21st century kid.

Yes, the 21st century 4year old is very disrespectful, and she should be assaulted and her eyes plucked out.

Please, that teacher should be arrested and never allowed to have anything to do with children.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by phisk007(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
that teacher needs to b shot on sight..hw u go flog anoda person pikin lik dis, if na her pikin anoda person flog like dat wetin she go do? Frigging hypocrites.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by lordkhalifa(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2016
Might be accidentally... We are fast in conclusion

But try dis with my child, I will strangle you to death and also sue your dead body asap....

Wicked proprietor
Barren teacher
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by yebokos(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
lynnfeb:
Haba! We are talking abouuta four year old child.

What does the little girl know ? The teacher needs to be seriously dealt with.

What stupid mistake?

In as much am not in support of this but I hate hearing WHAT DO CHILDREN KNOW. Children of this age knows a lot,u will be surprise of what they do,words that come out of their mouth,their behaviors...talking from experiences,like I said earlier Am Not Supporting The Teacher o.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by myfantasies(f): 9:38am On May 30, 2016
Scholes007:
I hope by the time ur child receives dis kind of treatment u will make d same statement

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Coolguy89(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2016
obowunmi:

I was almost beaten to death in secondary school and my parents did nothing because my dad beats my mom.
thats bad,if anyone try that kind tin on me,i knw my my parent wil take serious action on the entire skul,i feel sorry for u.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Asquare49(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2016
dhantey324:
These young ladies are not suppose to be in charge of kids. What wickedness Where are the authorities when you need them?
u dey NL u dey look for authorities, na NL be dia office bah?
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by santicruz: 9:47am On May 30, 2016
The mother should go and wait for the teacher at the junction and design her face
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Dottune(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2016
quivah:

Oops sorry,I'm not the one who needs to 'get sense' or should act stupid..its you and your other friend .
If you had taken time to read the op , you wouldn't have open yourself to such stupidity or prayer.
And oh I don't need the prayer, except if you want am your unborn kids to receive some hot curses. So, keep it to yourself.
Next time, read well before showcasing your dumb self.
And trying to caution yourself? Like you would punch me through your screen? Lol!
Bye!
Obviously this is not entirely your fault... partly mine, but it doesn't warrant you calling me names. You could have shared your opinion sensibly and brought my attention to it like a reasonable person, but it seems that isn't part of your cognitive reasoning.

Respect yourself and get off my mentions
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by bustamode: 9:53am On May 30, 2016
The teacher should be sanctioned and locked up,come on a four year old!!! Children can be funny sometimes,but not to the point of almost killing the child,and what pains me more is the teacher is a young lady,who I expect to know better!!! I fear for our generation.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by freakffffffffff: 9:56am On May 30, 2016
D parents to child,shld nt let dah stupid teacher go scot free.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by austinfab14(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2016
redsconsult:
The kid fit be ogbanje .....
no open mouth talk shit, na you posses her ni

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Nobody: 10:23am On May 30, 2016
canDy4eva:
flogging sometimes is not a good corrective measure because of issues like this. Again, most teachers transfer aggressions on this little kids and thereby inflicting injuries rather than correcting. There are several ways to make a child pay for being stubborn. I for one will never support flogging in the school.
Then punishments like pickpin and sit on the air should be better,because I for one fear the breed of children parents are raising these days,no single respect or fear for elders,if we decide to raise our children like the Americans it will be disastrous that's for sure,some parents don't even know how to put their children in check, all in the name of "I don't want to beat my children the way my parents beat me",that sort of empathy will only spoil the child,this new breed of children do certain things that I couldn't dare back then and get away with it without being cautioned not to talk of punished,if that authorrity to discipline is stripped off teachers,it will be disastrous as most parents are too busy chasing money and some don't even know how to put their children in check
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by overtlyderanged: 10:24am On May 30, 2016
At the end of the day, human beings are just animals in clothes. We can mask that fact all we want but our true nature is bound to reveal itself from time to time.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by BetaThings: 10:27am On May 30, 2016
redsconsult:
The kid fit be ogbanje .....

The reason you gave is "fit be" or may be
But the flogging is real

Do we punish because of may be or because of actual deed?
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by olashas(f): 10:30am On May 30, 2016
CharleyCharley:
No big deal. undecided

Just wait for her at the school gate with 2' by 4' plank, then rearrange her head. undecided
Thanks for making me laugh grin grin
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by canDy4eva(f): 10:30am On May 30, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Nobody is saying there should be no discipline. All we're saying is that the discipline should not be excessive. Almost making a 4 year old child blind because she didn't do her homework is criminal.
don't mind her, by the time her husband desend on her over a mistake, she will come here to show us pictures of husband molestation.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by canDy4eva(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2016
BetaThings:

The reason you gave is "fit be" or may be
But the flogging is real

Do we punish because of may be or because of actual deed?
... No besides that, one should never use physical measures to handle spiritual matters, it is wrong. (that is if the girl is an ogbanje)
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Nobody: 10:40am On May 30, 2016
Scholes007:

Nawa for u o...assuming it's ur daughter that was flogged like that..would you av said this?.no matter how disrespectful the child may be,it doesn't give you the right to flog a child in this manner.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Nobody: 11:11am On May 30, 2016
No teacher on earth dares does such to my child or anyone in my family. He or she will regret ever being a teacher. Nonsense.
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by CharleyCharley: 11:28am On May 30, 2016
olashas:
Thanks for making me laugh grin grin
You're welcome smiley
Nice siggy too wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by just2okworld(f): 11:33am On May 30, 2016
Coolguy89:
if anyone beat my child like,i go kill am
I swear; I go first beat him or her blue black

4 year old Mani!!!

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by gloryman91: 12:06pm On May 30, 2016
Pupils can frustrated teacher but you must be caring to them,the teacher must pay for this act. grin cool embarassed
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by ralphrozzay348(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2016
Coolguy89:
grin
Coolguy89:
if na me I go bury d person alive
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by mccoy47(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmm. All dis teachers from heel. Till d day dey will try it with a "mad woman's" child! angry
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by 9jatatafo(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2016
Child abuse, OP proceed to the necessary authority and take legal action against that senile teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topic In Petroleum Engineering / Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos / Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.