Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths (32167 Views)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by viktor01(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2016
Pouring water on the back of a dog.....you know the drill................
No waste your water abeg.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Mubby4luv(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:
Charly bobo should save his ink and energy.....the dull man wont even see this message talkless of reading it.

We all should brace up....its just a matter of time....3yrs max unless the we get divine help to remove that dull,uninspiring,stubborn dullard.

Good thing is everybody is feeling the change...apc or pdp....proudly 5%....we no send

N.B:Pls who else have tasted the grilled fish mixed with vegetables and ukpaka??...tried it yesterday in festac...and I was like Jesus!!...sweet things dey this world ooo
7 years you mean.. Who send you? we the 95% will still count on him and standwithbuhari come 2019.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Araoluwa005(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
y
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Hysmady(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2016
Papa of the youth...Area father
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Araoluwa005(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2016
ValentineMary:
Are u sure PMB can even read I think those public speech he gives are after several hours of memorizing
I think you lack home training
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by chukwuemeka29: 6:15pm On May 29, 2016
Na so my presido.'for now they have realized the work of governance no easy. All the promises they pomise don fail. Is good you tell him d pure truth 'youths are waiting for 201o
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by chukwuemeka29: 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
Na so my presido.'for now they have realized the work of governance no easy. All the promises they pomise don fail. Is good you tell him d pure truth 'youths are waiting for 2019
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
Pmb is an inconclusive toto grin grin grin
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by hahnsmall: 6:17pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:

Goodwill is better and more valuable than money....everybody's problem is not money inugo.....

Lol. Who are you to determine what goodwill is? undecided
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by banmee(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:
Charly bobo should save his ink and energy.....the dull man wont even see this message talkless of reading it.

We all should brace up....its just a matter of time....3yrs max unless the we get divine help to remove that dull,uninspiring,stubborn dullard.

Good thing is everybody is feeling the change...apc or pdp....proudly 5%....we no send

N.B:Pls who else have tasted the grilled fish mixed with vegetables and ukpaka??...tried it yesterday in festac...and I was like Jesus!!...sweet things dey this world ooo

If anyone has the right to criticize Buhari, it is not charly boy. Let me give you a little background on this two faced pric.k. This Mofo began airing his "charly boy show" from his residence and his main focus was criticizing the government, particularly Babangida. He garnered a lot of followers because of his stance on social issues and criticism of government officials for a long time. After a while he ended the programe and launched a new one with tunde obe called "zoom time". It was a a talk show of sorts. Guess who were his prominent guests on the show. All the ministers he used to complain about. I was shocked with what i was seeing. I thought it would get better until one day i switched on the T.V and saw he had Babangida as a guest and they were laughing like long time pals. He never asked him one single question about critical social issues. Later it was discovered that Babangida donated millions to him to help out with the show. Nigerians need to learn about their history and why they are where they are today. Almost everyone is out for themselves. You see so called leaders fighting for the masses for the sole aim of getting into government so that they can ultimately shaft the citizens as well. The list is endless. Livy Ajuanuma, Adam Oshiomole, Ben murray bruce to name a few. You all better wake up and smell the disgusting coffee brewing in you all's kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Emmaoga: 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
upon all BUHARI's travels, I couldn't hear him including or speak British American accent/intonation for once.
this president get dull and zombie brain.

he will say thus:

I will use my 4years to fight for QUARUPOCEAN.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by cruizzy01: 6:21pm On May 29, 2016
DanceVille:
I still believe in PMB that He'll do something great.

Buh, I'll say something.

If you believe petrol price will be reduce to #50.. Kindly click "SHARE" with faith.

If you believe you will have a lot of money in your bank account.. Kindly click "LIKE" with faith.

The spirit is moving.

Hallelujah!

Bro.... Sorry to say... You just said trash!.... If you know what am facing right now as a student eehn!...
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by tonio2wo: 6:25pm On May 29, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Na you and your family dey frustrated not me
Shey u see d ride he posed with? He resemble who dey frustrated? Ur family fit buy am? U really are frustrated!

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by ajarossi(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2016
Area fada I use name of God beg, u understand very well dat our president is suffering frm meningitis of d ear drun so pls try n brake dat ur gigantic grammar in piggin d one he understands when read, especially dat rhetorical acrobatic jingois. so dat even if he doesn't hear whn it's been read out 4him atleast he reads piggin small small frm my little observation

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by breakeven: 6:31pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:

he is right now sleeping. deaf and dumb.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by voiceofdelta50(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2016
Unbiased
unlike some group of people that do not admit putting us through so much.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Slitman: 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
ValentineMary:
Are u sure PMB can even read I think those public speech he gives are after several hours of memorizing
I wonder how you talk and address your parent at home. It doesn't look like you have one though
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Eluwilussit(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
omoyankee3:
When charlie man turn youth undecided

He is "Charlie Boy", not man. grin
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by emerged01(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Charlie boy has echoed my sentiments exactly, and I believe that of millions of other Nigerians. Buhari thought it was easy, now that he has entered he has now been taken surprised by the harsh realities on ground.
Anyway he's trying sha, and we all support him.

Even Charlie boy knows the realities on ground. I still support PMB.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Eluwilussit(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2016
Mubby4luv:
7 years you mean.. Who send you? we the 95% will still count on him and standwithbuhari come 2019.

You no even get a single like grin. Honestly, Nigerians deserve what is happening. If in this 21st century, we decided that Buhari alone is good enough to lead us among 150 million people or more, then it means that we have been left behind by the rest of the world.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Gkemz: 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
Charley man just hit the hammer at the nail.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by TMANO: 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
Who exactly is charly Boy? BOY? and how has he influenced the youths of nigeria? how will you describe him if a 15yrs old teen asked who he is? i am even talking about 15yrs, some 30yrs old dont even know who he is. past "glory" ni.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by tukdi: 6:54pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin so charly boy sabi book lyk dis! Hmmm, I no fit shout! Well written! Dis letter look lyk wetin person write 4 charly boy!
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Proffdada: 7:00pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:

What part of Festac?
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
ValentineMary:
Memorise ke? Hehehehe. grin

He uses a teleprompter.

It's like a TV screen that he reads from, that can be placed right below or around the TV camera recording the speech.

To be fair, even an erudite guy like Obama uses it sometimes. grin
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:

QUOTES OF THE DAY on GMB's democracy speech.

"The whole thing started like a coup speech; He poured invectives on the past administration, moved on to nothing, tottered to other things, lost interest mid-way in the speech and hankered abruptly to a stop.

One of the most uninspiring Presidential speeches I have heard. PMB sounded like Yar'adua in the throes of death". -anonymous

"The broadcast had no substance (other than what we have been inundated with for eons), no perspectives for a brighter future, no clear cut direction for getting us out of the present economic drama and the worst of all no indication of physical capacity.

It looked like Nigeria was Rwanda and the president's voice unmistakably betrayed the physiological and psychological vulnerabilities of his old age. His voice shows that it would be a crime for anyone to push a second term agenda to this man. This president needs rest". -anonymous
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
DanceVille:
I still believe in PMB that He'll do something great.

Buh, I'll say something.

If you believe petrol price will be reduce to #50.. Kindly click "SHARE" with faith.

If you believe you will have a lot of money in your bank account.. Kindly click "LIKE" with faith.

The spirit is moving.

Hallelujah!
no dey disgrace ya'sef for public

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Na you and your family dey frustrated not me
u no dey frustrated but yu creat a thread concernin unemployment that you are tired of studying, u si who spik 4u dey fool ya'sef

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by ussy360(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
story for the gods
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by omoyankee3(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
Eluwilussit:

He is "Charlie Boy", not man. grin

My point is that he's too old to still be calling himself a boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: Photo Of D'banj And His Son / I’m No Longer Interested In N25m Compensation - Baba Suwe / Kechi Okwuchi On A Thank You Visit To Shell For Sponsoring Her Burn Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.