Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths (32092 Views)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nawa4nl: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
Femiwilli:
MY PEOPLE THINGS ARE IMPROVING UNDER BUHARI

COMPANIES ARE CLOSING DOWN, BRITISH AIRWAYS THE LATEST

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/28/economic-crisis-force-foreign-airlines-out-of-nigeria/

NIGERIA IS A SECULAR COUNTRY BUT THEY ARE ISLAMTIZING IT

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/27/bill-to-increase-power-of-sharia-passes-second-reading-without-debate/

THE MOBILE SECTION OF BOKO HARAM THE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE FREE TO KILL & RAPE.
WHEN YOU FIGHT BACK YOU GET ARRESTED AND THE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE LEFT.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS CONDEMNED THE FULANI HERDSMEN.
NOT ONE FULANI HERDSMAN HAS BEEN ARRESTED

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/26/76-enugu-farmers-dumped-in-prison-over-clash-with-herdsmen/

NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING UNDER THIS DULLARD

THEN THEY SAY THEY RESCUED A CHIBOK GAL WHO NOBODY KNOWS
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/20/second-girl-rescued-nigerian-troops-not-part-chibok-girls

EVEN UGANDANS ARE NOW LAUGHING AT NIGERIANS BECAUSE OF THE BUHARI
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759756_screenshot20160525191255_pngee23af51dc414f4a73689346fe3899af
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759757_screenshot20160525191416_png7466736e5c50b9365a99c70c2ead4b45
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759758_screenshot20160525191518_png66ab300e28df70ab57d5cba1fe17d3fc
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759759_screenshot20160525191558_pngef5eff6610fe4be82335af4bcb86f3f1

THIS ONE HOLDS THE SENTIMENTS MANY HAVE NOW ABOUT BUHARI
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759765_screenshot20160525191948_pngdfa394beb22a501c7679acec151d23a2

BUHARI HAS SUCCEEDED IN MAKING NIGERIA THE LAUGHING STOCK OF AFRICA

[size=16pt]We are all suffering under this man.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by pinkyliceous(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
I don't blame illiterate Buhari bit the idiots that brought him to power with NEPA bills as certificates.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2016
................await a reply from LIAR muhammed, The highly respected Minister for MISinformation. He's in an urgent meeting with the overrated Minister Of Darkness and Hikes. . . . high regards grin................

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by wheredemdey: 7:46pm On May 29, 2016
Proffdada:

What part of Festac?

One joint without signpost.....very close to big fish....just ask people for a bar called big fish...u will see lots of cars parked outside...ma brother...it is heavenly walahi

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Emmey67: 7:55pm On May 29, 2016
Apply Now
MECHANICAL ENGINEERS AT A MULTI-DISCIPLINARY ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY FIRM

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Requirements

Interested applicants must, in addition to a good degree from a recognized institution, have a minimum of 5 (five) years post NYSC relevant experience in any of the following areas: Water Supply, Roads, Building Services, Electric Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution.
Furthermore, they must be willing to work in any part or Nigeria

Click Here To Apply
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by busyfishing(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
Charlieboy/Charlie man isnt a youth.. Biko
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Orikinla(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://www.facebook.com/156922181023054/photos/a.652786811436586.1073741825.156922181023054/994883067226957/?type=1&theater
1000 Likes.
[size=18pt]Well written subtle criticism.

God bless you a thousand fold Charly Boy.
Original Naija Hero.[/size]
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by freshcvvs: 8:08pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:
Charly bobo should save his ink and energy.....the dull man wont even see this message talkless of reading it.

We all should brace up....its just a matter of time....3yrs max unless the we get divine help to remove that dull,uninspiring,stubborn dullard.

Good thing is everybody is feeling the change...apc or pdp....proudly 5%....we no send

N.B:Pls who else have tasted the grilled fish mixed with vegetables and ukpaka??...tried it yesterday in festac...and I was like Jesus!!...sweet things dey this world ooo

Shut up for once na and speak for urself na abi u don turn "everybody"? take time before i hammer plank for your sardine head angry grin
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by kizyalex10(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2016
When I say charlie boy is my man,people will think otherwise.i don't miss his article.always spot on.nd drives to his point on a lighter note.have nt seen a genuise like charlie.never insulted d government,even as it's obvious that dey re nt doing too well.den placed his demands.charlie ur head dey dia always

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by numericalguy(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:
Charly bobo should save his ink and energy.....the dull man wont even see this message talkless of reading it.

We all should brace up....its just a matter of time....3yrs max unless the we get divine help to remove that dull,uninspiring,stubborn dullard.

Good thing is everybody is feeling the change...apc or pdp....proudly 5%....we no send

N.B:Pls who else have tasted the grilled fish mixed with vegetables and ukpaka??...tried it yesterday in festac...and I was like Jesus!!...sweet things dey this world ooo

Bros, three years is far oo. That evil and dull tribalistic bigot would have done so much damage before then.

I can't wait to have that pig kicked out of Aso Rock.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by no1madman(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=mineANDurs post=46086737]APC=PDP
Same old fantastically corrupt folks!!
Nigeria was laid on a wrong foundation and if we want it to stand, we have to flush out all these corrupt old men in

KILL DEM All! no mercy!
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Eluwilussit(m): 4:20am On May 30, 2016
omoyankee3:

My point is that he's too old to still be calling himself a boy

That's how he pays his bills. grin
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Lamexx(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2016
I never knew the level of frustration until yesterday. Pastor said "God bless Nigeria" and everybody chorus AMEN!!!. Imm come say "God grant President Buhari long life" walahi nah like five people murmur AMEN. Nah imm I know say even for church people dey vex. The frustration no be here oooo
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by sammhi(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2016
Charly boy, I know your style..
you wan take style make PmB invite you to Aso Rock and you go take style begin de chop our Moni too.....for doing nothing but praise singing ....
within one year , you don write like 3 letters to PmB....na sense you de use jare....pipo we know no you go fall ..but I know say you bi jaguda ... big time...
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by HEROCHUKS: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
My prayer is that Mr president should read the letter.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by blackbeau1(f): 3:02pm On May 30, 2016
So Charles boy still thinks he is a youth ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) / Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.