Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) (20190 Views)

Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / How To Upgrade Your Iphone And Ipad Devices To Ios 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Reeberry:
Between Innjoo fire2 and Halo Plus, which one is better?

My first time of considering innjoo phone. Hope they have rectified their phones problems sha?

fire 2cis better.
Drop your contact for more info.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Reeberry: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
nelsenhenry:

fire 2cis better.
Drop your contact for more info.
OK
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by BenKafor(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ana5000:

Wow, this gold W4 looks so pretty
yes, very pretty
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by clems93(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Reeberry:
Between Innjoo fire2 and Halo Plus, which one is better?

My first time of considering innjoo phone. Hope they have rectified their phones problems sha?
Well it depends on what you look out for in phones.

Halo plus though is cheaper than fire 2, has a larger screen size.
They both have same RAM size. Well you can go through the mobile week page to see all phones available and their prices and specifications.

Click <a href="https://www./smartphones/?source=NG_w22_FLR1_SpecialCampaign_MobileWeek_Smartphones" > Here</a>
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by pat077: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2016
ps3o:

beside ikeja club.
I bought it at 21k5 as at when it got to Nigeria . but it's rumoured to be sold at 28k5
pls, can u help me with the phone number of the seller or do u think i can get it in ibadan? I need to get it now.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by kvngjesse(m): 4:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Pheeknow:
and you are comparing W4 with Infinix Hot 3. LOL. Have you used the hot 3 before?

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by kvngjesse(m): 4:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Pheeknow:
and you are comparing W4 with Infinix Hot 3. LOL. Have you used the hot 3 before?

Bruh the w4 is better than the hot 3....
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by moao(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
brand new innjoo fire 2 for grab @20k only.Abule egba ,alagbado buyer only. call, 08038500171
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ps3o(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
pat077:
pls, can u help me with the phone number of the seller or do u think i can get it in ibadan? I need to get it now.
request for the Contact from
https://mobile.facebook.com/tuodamobile/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8978085443
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by steviano(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
ps3o:
tuoda magnum s5 is what I'm using
please can you use 2 Sim and memory card at the same time? And please what about the general performance of the phone I need one
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ps3o(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
steviano:
please can you use 2 Sim and memory card at the same time? And please what about the general performance of the phone I need one
yes! one standard, one micro and sdcard slot. the performance is good,esp. the monster battery 4950mah
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by steviano(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
ps3o:
yes! one standard, one micro and sdcard slot. the performance is good,esp. the monster battery 4950mah
please where can I buy one?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ps3o(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
steviano:
please where can I buy one?

beside ikeja club, ask for tuoda store
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by steviano(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
ps3o:

beside ikeja club, ask for tuoda store
thanks I have gotten mine gold colour, but please it keeps on showing only Egde for browsing it that how yours is too? Or how will on the H+? Please help me out
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ps3o(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
steviano:
thanks I have gotten mine gold colour, but please it keeps on showing only Egde for browsing it that how yours is too? Or how will on the H+? Please help me out

U need to go and complain where U had actually purchased. mine is damn fast here.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by steviano(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
ps3o:

U need to go and complain where U had actually purchased. mine is damn fast here.
I ordered it from tuoda company in lagos via the phone number on there site and I received it through currier Services please can you give me your number so I can call you to ask you some questions? And please is your own displaying H+?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ps3o(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
steviano:
I ordered it from tuoda company in lagos via the phone number on there site and I received it through currier Services please can you give me your number so I can call you to ask you some questions? And please is your own displaying H+?
u will still need to forward ur complaints to them. they might have a way out. my digits 07031175291
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by steviano(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
ps3o:
u will still need to forward ur complaints to them. they might have a way out. my digits 07031175291
Okay thanks I really appreciate your support and response
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Zafric(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can someone please review the magnum s5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) / Stop Mtn To From Deducting Your Money Along With Data While Browsing Now / Get Airtel 175mb For N200 Validity 7days. android & lite PC users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.