Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta (67547 Views)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Soldiers Arrest Suspected Associates Of Tompolo / Photos Of Tompolo’s House After It Was Ransacked By The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by tbaba1234: 9:16am On May 30, 2016
kettykin:
If only the government can devote 1% of the time they are using to search for tompolo to search for economic solution then we will not have recession and many people would choose jobs over militancy

Destroying oil and gas facilities have economic implications.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 9:18am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:
Tompolo's Shrine And His Connection With Niger Delta Avengers!

Now let me quickly point out somethings and take a nap. Just few moments ago my coursemate serving in Delta state (being deployed in Tompolo's village) had sent me these pictures today about what they actually saw at Tompolo's residence. Believe you me these people are the ones hiding Tompolo in there village. Soldiers have cordoned the village now: no exit and no entry. The people that were captured there said Tompolo just escaped by the whiskers like 15-20 minutes before my coursemate with his soldiers arrived their.
The village chief was even lying that he owns the house that belongs to Tompolo wen all the pictures they saw their were Tompolo's pix.
Now Escravo refused to give them light again because of the damages that they have caused to the Pipelines. In the compound were all sorts of things: shrine, lots of white goats & white rams(hopefully for rituals), pictures of people (suspected people he wants to help, these pictures are over 4-5000 in number), lots of weapons and ammunition, speed boats(we have confiscated them).
But one funny thins is this all this mouth that Avengers are making is just too much. Immediately they saw our boys yesterday night they all ran away. And the people that were arrested are giving vital information. AVENGERS ARE COWARDS. There are so many things to write & pictorial evidence but am tired right now. Now the point is Tompolo is trying to DIVERT the FG attention away from him by causing all these havoc using his boys Niger Delta Avengers. But the ARMY WILL NOT BE FOOLED. He will be hunted down. If the Avengers say they are so strong and not afraid why did they run away. Amongst the boys that were captured was even shedding tears like a child of 3 years old. Taking NA troops around the places they keep dynamites. Cowards!!!
1- Tompolo's shrine (pix)
2- Tompolo's resident where he escaped from (pix)

Don't mind my typo errors my eyes are very heavy right now.
Are you still asleep or abi your heavy eyes never clear yet?
We are waiting for the pictures of the people you captured that were crying like babies and also of the dynamites recovered.

Please don't make us think you are a son of Lai Muhammed. Just post the thousands of photos you got from his house.

BTW you say immediately Avengers saw your boys they ran away? So they saw your boys and your boys did not see them or just allowed them to run away?
Last time I checked, a bullet was still faster than a running man.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by ekefre4(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:
More pix of his shrine!
show us the dynamites na
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by tivta(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2016
ruggedtimi:
mugabe has ruled zimbabwe like forever and yet america is not interested to remove him frm power, bt they had interest in libya's Gaddafi. Ask yourself why?

Oillllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by funkydislo: 9:23am On May 30, 2016
jamesibor:

Op, Tompolo is not from Bayelsa state and about people arrested crying, even Diya an army General cried.
na wa oooo.I thought you said Diya was a bastard for crying like a baby when he did.Now it is okay to cry like a bitch.Hmmm,wonders never cease.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by kettykin: 9:23am On May 30, 2016
tbaba1234:

Destroying oil and gas facilities have economic implications.

It was the provocative Statement and actions of the government that triggered this destruction. The APC lacks know how on how to run a multi ethnic country
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

. Believe you me these people are the ones hiding Tompolo in there village. Soldiers have cordoned the village now: no exit and no entry. The people that were captured there said Tompolo just escaped by the whiskers like 15-20 minutes before my coursemate with his soldiers arrived their.
The village chief was even lying that he owns the house that belongs to Tompolo wen all the pictures they saw their were Tompolo's pix.
shrine, lots of white goats & white rams(hopefully for rituals), pictures of people (suspected people he wants to help, these pictures are over 4-5000 in number), lots of weapons and ammunition, speed boats(we have confiscated them).
. Taking NA troops around the places they keep dynamites. Cowards!!!

Op, the fact that he has a shrine with goats or whatever, HOW DOES THAT PROVE A CONNECTION WITH AVENGERS??

Why should we believe that someone there said he just escaped 15mins ago?

We thought you wanted to show proof of his relationship with Avengers. Is having a shrine bad

There are hundreds of thousands of Shrines in Nigeria. Most village houses have shrines in them for the family.

OP, I DONT SUPPORT AVENGERS BUT YOU HAVE SAID OR PROVED IS THAT THE ARMY IS DESPERATE AND CLUELESS IN THIS PARTICULAR OPERATION.

God Bless Nigerian Army

MODIFIED:
- This story is fake
- OP you are not in the military. You are friends with someone in the military or a military student.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Pennywise(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

The fatigue in me caused dt. Its Delta state i meant.

Don't mind the N300/post iidiots. this is not a geography class. Keep the pics coming. Nigerians are with you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by funkydislo: 9:27am On May 30, 2016
kettykin:
If only the government can devote 1% of the time they are using to search for tompolo to search for economic solution then we will not have recession and many people would choose jobs over militancy
Human beings

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Canme4u(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2016
ruggedtimi:
mugabe has ruled zimbabwe like forever and yet america is not interested to remove him frm power, bt they had interest in libya's Gaddafi. Ask yourself why?

Can you please highlight the reason? I want to learn, thank you in advance sir.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by voiceofdelta50(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
virus05:
Wetin dey do this op sef. Tell that your cousemate say him be scrap. Make he enter creek go find tompolo.. Or inside river.mumu
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by DonBobes(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2016
papaejima1:

Last time I checked, a bullet was still faster than a running man.

We knw ur type, if we shot at them now YOU WILL STILL BE THE ONES CRYING & wailing for firing at them instead of catching them alive!

Nigerians are truly difficult pple to govern!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by funkydislo: 9:31am On May 30, 2016
kettykin:

Where did I hail the NDA, a man whose house is on fire doesn't run after rats, the government should prioritise it's objectives, if the country slides into recession and many people loose their means of livelihood then you will understand that NDA is a child's play.

As I am typing this the military is busy shooting unarmed ipob protesters who are celebrating their may 30 anniversary, this is the worst type of misplaced aggression and a waste of tax payers money, Switzerland doesn't have an army.

100% of all Nigeria's war has been internal war and 0% external , something is definitely wrong with nigeria, killing unarmed nigeria citizens will not correct that.
Una no dey tire with all these lies and na your urine FG go use take restore the economy from recession?That's if we are in one.Make una dey think before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Bizibi(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2016
This thread is useless.....
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by tbaba1234: 9:36am On May 30, 2016
kettykin:

It was the provocative Statement and actions of the government that triggered this destruction. The APC lacks know how on how to run a multi ethnic country

And who does it hurt?

People celebrate blown up pipelines because they want to see the government of the day fail. Apart from the obvious hit on revenues, most of our electricity is generated from gas so there will be no power. Energy access affects every sector.

Lands and water will be destroyed with the attendant socioeconomic and health implications. It takes decades to clean up.

Blown pipelines help no one not even the perpetrators or their cheerleaders.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by DonBobes(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Jnrbaino4real post=46101366][/quote]

Young man, i dont sit in the comfort of my room to write stories or listen to it nor watch it on TV. WE MAKE THE STORIES.

I hv bn exposed to danger than u can ever think of mister and i am still at the moment in NE.
So thnx for ur advice,
am jst here to proof pple lik u wrong abt the notions they hv concerning NDA.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2016
For the last time I will not join issues with you at all at all.and let me ask you , if you get summoned immediately by the GOc any moment from now what will be your reaction or summoned at the defence headquarters? Your guess is good as mine , take care bro .
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by tbaba1234: 9:47am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

Young man, i dont sit in the comfort of my room to write stories or listen to it nor watch it on TV. WE MAKE THE STORIES.

I hv bn exposed to danger than u can ever think of mister and i am still at the moment in NE.
So thnx for ur advice,

Stay safe, bro... And please do not release any sensitive information.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by demandtruth: 9:49am On May 30, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
For the last time I will not join issues with you at all at all.and let me ask you , if you get summoned immediately by the GOc any moment from now what will be your reaction or summoned at the defence headquarters? Your guess is good as mine , take care bro .

Who will send the signal? You?

Since you don't know what and why his release is, you better stand down
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2016
Canme4u:

Can you please highlight the reason? I want to learn, thank you in advance sir.
Oil is the reason
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Jolomsguy(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2016
I doubt If the picture of this angel is in Tompolo's shrine because I was made to understand that Tompolo is not a christain & have also seen him with Muslim outfit.

Pls confirm the source of this info
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by ukelament(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2016
They should all go and dialogue. The violence will neither help the Niger Delta nor Nigeria as a whole.
Yaradua was never a fool when he granted amnesty to the Niger Delta militants and that brought peace to the Niger Delta and Nigeria as a country benefited through improved crude production. So the president should continue with the amnesty program and with the continuation of the pipeline surveillance contract because that is the only way that the Niger Delta people can benefit from the oil in their backyard. If you look at it critically, how many Niger Delta people own the oil blocks, so they should let the Niger Delta people to benefit from the milk and honey in our backyard. The Yorubas are the most educated today and that is a product of something from their soil and kaduna which was the headquarter of the north then was well developed with so many industries and this was equally a product from their own soil.
So I don't see any reason why the one of the Niger Delta should be an exception.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Canme4u(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Oil is the reason
Hmmmmmm, thats deep. Thanks for the prompt responds.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by mescapee: 10:14am On May 30, 2016
Please why are the soldiers putting on slippers / pams??
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:25am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

Now let me quickly point out somethings and take a nap. Just few moments ago my coursemate serving in Delta state (being deployed in Tompolo's village) had sent me these pictures today about what they actually saw at Tompolo's residence. Believe you me these people are the ones hiding Tompolo in there village. Soldiers have cordoned the village now: no exit and no entry. The people that were captured there said Tompolo just escaped by the whiskers like 15-20 minutes before my coursemate with his soldiers arrived their.
Now Escravo refused to give them light again because of the damages that they have caused to the Pipelines. In the compound were all sorts of things: shrine, lots of white goats & white rams(hopefully for rituals), pictures of people (suspected people he wants to help, these pictures are over 4-5000 in number), lots of weapons and ammunition, speed boats(we have confiscated them).
But one funny thins is this all this mouth that Avengers are making is just too much. Immediately they saw our boys yesterday night they all ran away. And the people that were arrested are giving vital information. AVENGERS ARE COWARDS. There are so many things to write & pictorial evidence but am tired right now. Now the point is Tompolo is trying to DIVERT the FG attention away from him by causing all these havoc using his boys Niger Delta Avengers. But the ARMY WILL NOT BE FOOLED. He will be hunted down. If the Avengers say they are so strong and not afraid why did they run away. Amongst the boys that were captured was even shedding tears like a child of 3 years old. Taking NA troops around the places they keep dynamites. Cowards!!!

This is shocking
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by igbsam(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Well done. You and your colleagues are the unsung heroes of this new dispensation.

Deal with them firmly if they refuse to co-operate with the security agents and produce the criminals they are hiding.

If the villagers know what's good for them, they should quickly form a Civilian JTF and fish out Tompolo and the scAvengers like the Borno people did to fish out Boko Haram militants in their midst, otherwise they risk becoming IDP's when it gets too hot.

well said......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Legitbaba(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

We knw ur type, if we shot at them now YOU WILL STILL BE THE ONES CRYING & wailing for firing at them instead of catching them alive!

Why do I keep seeing things like this again....this op has not....I mean he has never gone for any military operation in the Niger Delta....the lies in your write up are just too clear to counter.... at first it was your friend that sent you the info....later on...it became u...
Le me tell u...this JTF. Men.. wether they are out...for operation or not...they always take pics of things they are nt too familiar with them to show their families when they got back home....those could b one of such picz...

My brother..it's good to tell stories...buh it's not good to lie...

No.pray to meet militants for river or Creek oo....Na dem they first shoot oo...Dem no get time to wait for order from their Oga oo...even if dem they run....them go blow "alert shot"...
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 10:50am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

You know nothing!

What were you thought is the meaning of "cordon"? And you call yourself a military person!
Did you even brother to read what you even wrote originally?

You penned down your own conjectures,innuendoes and imagination as fact.

Shame the type we entrust our security into their hands!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 11:02am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:

So thnx for ur advice,
Bros leave story! You are in NE and reporting as fact what is happening in SS based on a couple of pix sent by your stoned course mate who is scared shirtless and shooting sporadically?

We know your type. They clean toilets and drive oga's wife but brag more than the roughnecks slugging it out in the jungle.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, we know those who make the stories, and you are definitely not one of them!
The only one you've made is this one on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by ASL33: 11:05am On May 30, 2016
DonBobes:
Troops after during the cordon and search op!
Soldiers with slipper to an operation.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by iyobosadavid: 11:09am On May 30, 2016
papaejima1:

Bros leave story! You are in NE and reporting as fact what is happening in SS based on a couple of pix sent by your stoned course mate who is scared shirtless and shooting sporadically?

We know your type. They clean toilets and drive oga's wife but brag more than the roughnecks slugging it out in the jungle.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, we know those who make the stories, and you are definitely not one of them!
The only one you've made is this one on Nairaland.
my friend go and sit down, stupid Ugandan

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.