Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed (25117 Views)

Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Buhari Fails To Keep Promise To Release Details Of Looters, Recovered Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Kiakia(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2016
Releasing the amount of loot recovered without the names of the looters is a disservice to Nigerians. It means nothing. Lai Mohammed should keep the list to himself. This government is not yet serious about confronting corruption head-on. There is no law that forbids the President from releasing the name of the looters unless government have something to hide.
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by RepentOperish: 8:47am On May 30, 2016
Tell me one thing that buhari say he will do and did it as promised.
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Ahmeduana(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=todayboy post=46094783]Why is Buhari afraid to name them
Coward[/QUOTE]
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HIDDEN, ARE HOLDING BUHARI SCROTUM, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW STINKING AND DIRTY HE IS, JUST TAKE A STROLL TO THESE PEOPLE, BABANGIDA, ABDULSALAM, ALIYU GUSAU, SAMBO DASUKI AND OBASANJO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by ClintonDal(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2016
I don't even think the amount recovered is even up to a billion naira. If actually they recovered millions of dollars from looters they wouldn't hesitate to flood the entire media with names and amount recovered from each person.
I never expected them to release anything. Now I see the reason why he deferred the responsibility to Lai Mohammed, who has proven himself times with out number as the Grand Liar of the 1st Order of Nigeria!
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by louqas: 9:18am On May 30, 2016
Achuwa1:
apc & pmb is a big scam.
what are u going to release if u dont release the looters names aas gainst the amount he stole.
apc as a party is a scam,full of lies & deceit.

Not as big a scam as PDP
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Thobiy(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
jameseva:
Bitch*s can say whatever the f*ck they want! Buhari is the most upright president nigeria has ever had!!!
If i hear
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by kan12(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2016
Liar LIEON DOING WAT HE KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST.
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by alujonjonkijon: 9:33am On May 30, 2016
omoyemirally:
I believe in buhari. Surely,he has d right to reverse himself. Whether he makes it public or not, am sure he wud make good use of d recovered fund. May God help u our President.

Wailers............food is ready.

dont come here to complain when the day before the wedding the man say he is not marrying you again because according to you ,you believe in him and he has the right to reverse himself.please remember to tell the groom to be,MAY GOD HELP U,MY HUBBY THAT NEVER WAS.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by lordkhalifa(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2016
Then the old clumsy dullard POO-HARI should learn how to close his mouth....

His lies stink
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Leke001: 10:05am On May 30, 2016
legal reasons?....liars
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Silly people in government.Shamelessly churning lies after lies.No sense of integrity or accountability.Nigeria is doomed with this set of idiots. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2016
APC is a party built on lies and deceit... Why must a leader lie to his followers. To fight corruption there must be an element of transparency else you are simply witch hunting. I pray the recovered money doesnt go into private purse like the Abacha loot!
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by geefasee: 10:41am On May 30, 2016
warriiboguy:
1 yr done, 3yrs more 2 go. God pls c us through. I bet Buhari's booting of power in 2019 wild b worse than GEJ of 2015 if things remain this way.
is it not worst already? Is there anytime in goodluck's regime that we face lack and scarcity of good things like this
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Jokkarm: 10:43am On May 30, 2016
Lier muhamad , if the president will not mention names of looters, who will mention them ?
Is he afraid of mentioning names ?apc shoykd be sincere for once , they promise to fight corruption , they should be sincere in fighting it.
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by maduck(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2016
Another failed promise!!!!!!
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Lawcurrent(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
them curse una, which kind lie lie be this
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by tammie24: 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
Rose2014:
“We will get the list but not today; before the end
of the week. But I must say not with the names,”

What kind of list without the names again? grin

Zombies yaff suffered
Feeding on lies daily grin

I tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Owodiran1(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
Lai mohammad is the doyin okupe of apc
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Aboks(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
Basket mouth don come again o
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Osakah24(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
If a thief returns stolen property do you need the court again to proclaim him a thief?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by chernest2002: 1:50pm On May 30, 2016
Every day lies
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 30, 2016
ClintonDal:
I don't even think the amount recovered is even up to a billion naira. If actually they recovered millions of dollars from looters they wouldn't hesitate to flood the entire media with names and amount recovered from each person.
I never expected them to release anything. Now I see the reason why he deferred the responsibility to Lai Mohammed, who has proven himself times with out number as the Grand Liar of the 1st Order of Nigeria!

The Great Liar, born with a lying tongue grin grin.
Na him budget him dey defend so o!
I would be ashamed to be Lies' daughter or son.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
At the rate you people are insulting President Buhari The dull one, Zom£135 His supporters might leave Nairaland for you people and float another base.
Seun Na Bad Market these Wailers bring come o undecided
Do something.
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by totorimi: 2:42pm On May 30, 2016
Having ruled this country before, one would expect this president to be behaving like an experienced leader but unfortunately what we see is an abysmal and shoddy performance.
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Rose2014: 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
tammie24:
I tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by blackbeau1(f): 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
Before he made d promise to Nigerians, he should have made sure he would be able to fulfill them. We are tired of the broken promises and stories
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by omoyemirally(f): 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
alujonjonkijon:

dont come here to complain when the day before the wedding the man say he is not marrying you again because according to you ,you believe in him and he has the right to reverse himself.please remember to tell the groom to be,MAY GOD HELP U,MY HUBBY THAT NEVER WAS.
trash.
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by Ready4watever: 3:25pm On May 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
ganisucks:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/204305-buhari-not-release-details-stolen-asset-recovered-corrupt-officials-lai-mohammed.html
Mr lai lie Mohammed,the most consistent liar I have ever seen,no wonder one writer criticizes you and said
That you can tell different lies to 1000 different mics within the shortes period of time,I am tired of your lies
If I know your mum,I would buy her a gift for bringing forth the world most consistent,pathological liar ever liveth,
When will you start saying things the way they are,is it,now,later,tomorrow or forever,be warned!
......ready4watever......
Re: Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed by lohresloco: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
Lies, excuses and deceit just the order of the day for this new government. Absolute trait of an irresponsible and lazy approach to doing things. God help us all.
Achuwa1:
apc & pmb is a big scam.
what are u going to release if u dont release the looters names aas gainst the amount he stole.
apc as a party is a scam,full of lies & deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria / Journalist, Others Escape Herdsmen Attack In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.