Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? (2446 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by princebishop(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
THE GIRL I WILL MARRY SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY***
1.If we are having an argument, I will always be RIGHT.
2. In case you are right, then know that point number 1 takes over.
3. When I come home past midnight , just know am coming from a meeting, period.
4. Don't ever compare me with your ex, If he was good, what the hell are you doing with me now?
5.I have Ex-girlfriends! THAT'S A BIG FACT! Better live with it darling! Don't even bother asking how many they are because, truth is, I WILL LIE. You already know who my role model is, KING SOLOMON of course.
6. Remember Its Your job to be neat always. NOT MINE. So finding dirty socks on my gas cooker is as normal as Arsenal losing a match! Live with It dear.
7.My phone is my phone, stay away from it. In case you see me going out to pick some calls, don't dare ask. Just know that's my swag and get yourself busy by making me some tea......But as for you, receive all your calls in the room, and make sure you activate the loudspeaker.
8. If it happens that i beat you and a visitor comes in almost immediately, just put a smile on your face and pretend like nothing had happened.
9. When we are hanging out and you see other girls hugging me, don't bother dear, Just know they are all my cousins.
10. Well I don't drink, so when we are two in the house and you feel or perceive some alcoholic scent coming from anywhere close to my mouth, Just know its coming from our neighbors, simple!
These are just some, when you park into the house I'll give you the rest. Thanks for understanding me in advance...
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
So how do we pass ur message to her??
Her contact please!!
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
Otapiapia don't finish for market abi? Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by olatunjithomas(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2016
the person who read out your names during your naming ceremony must have mistakingly omitted the number 4 nd 7 which read;
4)Nebuchadnezzar
7)Adolf Hitler

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
that number 5 tho grin

addition

when my team is playing, you better support them as there wont be time for telemundo or zee world

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by ngoben(f): 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
N after dis rules ur marriage must be baked in heaven
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
another addition

you better deactivate your Facebook, instagram, snapchat, bbm and whatsapp account as i am the only person you can talk to.... and for my own accounts, you better stay far away from them cuz i have so many cousins online grin

nb; no bashing pls as this is merely a joke and for fun

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Youngpo413: 11:27pm On May 29, 2016
I concur.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Smellymouth: 11:29pm On May 29, 2016
It's ur choice
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 29, 2016
grin if that's Ur rules....

GET A SLAVE, NOT A WIFE..
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nazzyauri(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2016
K
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 30, 2016
Who cares?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by simababe(f): 1:41am On May 30, 2016
Hell No.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by ekundayoalo(m): 4:39am On May 30, 2016
WTF is this? What are you feeling like op?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by matrix199(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2016
This is what kids stil under their parents do. They sit in their cots opening threads here and there for the fun of it.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Marlvin(m): 5:58am On May 30, 2016
Thats slavery , you need a slave not a wife. boy.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by dissybling(f): 6:38am On May 30, 2016
I think u av to refer to de village for such type of woman
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by jashar(f): 7:03am On May 30, 2016
I blame technology. undecided Giving people access to the Internet any how....

OP...
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Idydarling(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2016
@ princebishop and myguy01, before I agree to all these terms and conditions... Let me see ur will first 👀👀👏👏👏
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Idydarling:
@ princebishop and myguy01, before I agree to all these terms and conditions... Let me see ur will first 👀👀👏👏👏

you kidding right grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
My phone is my phone, stay away from it. In case you see me going out to pick some calls, don't dare ask. Just know that's my swag and get yourself busy by making me some tea......But as for you, receive all your calls in the room, and make sure you activate the loudspeaker. MY future wife in nairaland.. can u hear this..... pls grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? / My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me / Checkout Photos Of 20 Years Old Chinese Rubber (flexible) Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.