Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,767 members, 7,865,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Women Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (2323 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
seriously, life will be sweet if God created only men, remove our hormones or what ever that makes us feel the urge for sex and kept us in paradise or garden of eden.

Result:

No eve to make us eat the forbidden fruit
No Delilah to make us die with our enemies

and lastly

NO girlwithwings abi without wings to talk unproductive things here.
Re: What Women Want by slimthugchimee(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
call mr olukunye in ogun with 090419666811...he deals with moulding clay tell him, he xan mould that guy you jusr stated above

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
truthsayer007:

No problem, the fact that some girls accidentally meet some guys who earn above 500k per month or work in an Oil company doesn't mean every girl who be that luckily, because every body's destiny is different.

That guy you are looking down On today might make it big in short period of 2 years or more, but instead you are looking for a guy who already has a fat wallet and has a wonderful job.

So that is exactly how you would end up marrying the Wrong person and then start crying that all guys are the same.

You better change your orientation, because a very hard working guy would never be poor forever. Even if na juju from village dey hold am. Hardwork pays.

If you like hear, if you like no hear ! Na only you go carry your cross oh !

I have a good job that makes my purse heavy and I want a guy on my level. I reject a broke guy in my life. If the guy I'm looking down on makes it big tomorrow, good for him. I'm sorry but u sound like the guy I will look down on, stop trying to preach to me. You can't change me.

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Girlwithwings post=47212238][/quote

K !

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kindda Kiss Is Dis?? (pix) / Why You Should Date A Yorubademon / Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.