Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! (5907 Views)

"Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 10:01am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Underachievers hiding under the cloak of atheism to feel good about themselves and their deficient intellect . They have been bested in life and they come here to claim mental superiority .

Delusion bro

dog-breed of goat scurvy, fine you acknowledge atheism as mental superiority, and badly foolish you choose to be left out of it. You've got no pussy for me to Bleep with. Bleep off and never in your miserable life mention me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Underachievers hiding under the cloak of atheism to feel good about themselves and their deficient intellect . They have been bested in life and they come here to claim mental superiority .

Delusion bro
The guy is a complete example of the hurt and hate engulfing atheists. The only difference between him and others is that he is severely uncivilised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2016
Pr0ton:

dog-breed of goat scurvy, fine you acknowledge atheism as mental superiority, and badly foolish you choose to be left out of it. You've got no pussy for me to Bleep with. Bleep off and never in your miserable life mention me.

Where did I acknowledge atheism as mental superiority ? If it is indeed what you claim it is , then there would be less scums of the Nigerian society . Touts , drunks and prostitutes - the scums of the society - in this country are atheists . Go preach to them and get mocked . They always mock your belief in Heaven more than Hell sef .

Look at them , mountebanks , who opened this thread shamelessly asking for money . They garnished the post with humor to make it look like its a joke , while they are seriously praying to void for an alert .

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
The guy is a complete example of the hurt and hate engulfing atheists. The only difference between him and others is that he is severely uncivilised.

Ghetto-brought-up fellow . cheesy
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by otemanuduno: 3:34pm On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ghetto-brought-up fellow . cheesy
How are things Mr Ebuka who accepted the existence of Yahweh as the greatest God by faith but is asking for video evidence to accept Yahweh as the son of DOMINO REVERAD the God who created the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG.

lol. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Asin eeeehn the guy finish me kpata kpata just because i willingly volunteered to keep their money since Jesus is here ..

Some will say otherwise i.e that Jesus isn't here but is coming soon while some will say Jesus is already here. The confusion is real and so you can't generalize.

repent and send me your money too or you are not waiting for Jesus too? grin
I am not waiting for Jesus and so I don't need to send you any f-cking money. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Strawman: 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Where did I acknowledge atheism as mental superiority ? If it is indeed what you claim it is , then there would be less scums of the Nigerian society . Touts , drunks and prostitutes - the scums of the society - in this country are atheists . Go preach to them and get mocked . They always mock your belief in Heaven more than Hell sef .

Look at them , mountebanks , who opened this thread shamelessly asking for money . They garnished the post with humor to make it look like its a joke , while they are seriously praying to void for an alert .

Bro I seriously thought of this for a moment oh. shocked This guy may actually be in desperate need for financial aid and he's trying to make it look like a joke so we won't see him as one broke ass nigga like that. shocked

Mr. johnydon22, I have seen poor people come out and beg for money, and Nairalanders eventually help them. Please be bold and ask for financial aid, we will help you out. Poverty is not a joking matter. Stop pretending sad

6 Likes

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by easterwick(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2016
JESUS IS ALREADY ON EARTH SEARCHING FOR FAITH BUT EVERY BODY IS BUSY RUNING AFTER PROSPERITY.JESUS IS ALREADY ON EARTH SEARCHING FOR FAITH BUT EVERY BODY IS BUSY RUNING AFTER PROSPERITY.JESUS IS ALREADY ON EARTH SEARCHING FOR FAITH BUT EVERY BODY IS BUSY RUNING AFTER PROSPERITY.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Talk2bryant(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
I believe by now you should know what Sir Kazeem is.... the Op doesn't need your money angry
Strawman:

Bro I seriously thought of this for a moment oh. shocked This guy may actually be in desperate need for financial aid and he's trying to make it look like a joke so we won't see him as one broke ass nigga like that. shocked

Mr. johnydon22, I have seen poor people come out and beg for money, and Nairalanders eventually help them. Please be bold and ask for financial aid, we will help you out. Poverty is not a joking matter. Stop pretending sad
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Strawman: 10:59pm On May 30, 2016
Talk2bryant:
I believe by now you should know what Sir Kazeem is.... the Op doesn't need your money angry

issaLIE! lipsrsealed

Such a shame you couldn't spot Sir Kazeem in my post too..no be play all of us dey play again? haha grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Talk2bryant(m): 2:07am On May 31, 2016
Your own na Bros kazeem grin grin grin are you on Johnny side or the other side angry
Strawman:

issaLIE! lipsrsealed

Such a shame you couldn't spot Sir Kazeem in my post too..no be play all of us dey play again? haha grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Strawman: 5:16am On May 31, 2016
Talk2bryant:
Your own na Bros kazeem grin grin grin are you on Johnny side or the other side angry

Repping "The Other Side" any time.. any day wink

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/66536206.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2016
Strawman:

LOL
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Johnydon22 , Pr0ton since mankind would be obliterated by any of the listed
This is mark of intellectual laziness because if you actually went into details you would have known some of these things are as realistic as 'Jesus coming again'[/quote]

1. AI Uprising
First this is a speculation and has never claimed to be true that is the difference and besides we have not even made 1 single A.I yet so time still deh.

2. Epidemic
which one?

3. Asteroid strike

there are satellites scattered around earth's orbit so we can spot an asteroid in direct collision with the earth and nuke it before it even crosses our magnetosphere.

4. Economic hardship due depletion of resources

Like in how many thousands of years? The resources on earth can sustain 50billion people yet.

5. The cruelty of evolution
evolution takes millions of years i won't live that long grin

6. Alien Invasion
A conspiracy speculation that is as realistic as Jesus coming again after all Jesus is also alien.

7. World War/Nuclear bomb strikes
Common mehn people always survive wars.

8. Global Warming
Very slow process... fun fact: without plants the earth has enough oxygen in it's atmosphere to still sustain organisms here for 1000years

How will you enjoy the money that the Christians will give you or for your generation or as the case maybe

So none of these is coming soon so i have enough time to enjoy the money and pass them to my generations but remember Jesus is coming soon....grin

Guys send me your money naaaaaah Jesus is almost here, he called me!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2016
Krystalzkris:
fake prophet... Jesus wey em number no dey go since last week.. How em take call u for fone?

You have got the wrong number madam... Jesus called me on phone i even didnt pick the first one and he called again
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2016
Pr0ton:
So scrap that off like it was never a problem?
That's how it works

Give us egoo.. grin
grin grin Add abeg on top!!!
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2016
Pr0ton:

Even Jesus sef dey derail.. So many nonsense he said in the Bible that were off point.. Like who cares about where birds and cos live when asked where you live? undecided

then don't pull a 'Jesus' on my thread undecided
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2016
Pr0ton:

grin Gods of Egypt dey my back
You go join Gods of sumer soon i no send
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2016
Funniest thread i have created so far.... but seriously no christian has enough faith as to do away with their money and wait for Jesus who is supposedly according to them almost here...?

lol.

They don't really practise what they believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 31, 2016
Na wa oooo..... 3 pages and not one volunteer.....

Even those shouting endtime don avoid this post..

Na wa oooooo gringringringrin

Person no fit talk much
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Na wa oooo..... 3 pages and not one volunteer.....

Even those shouting endtime don avoid this post..

Na wa oooooo gringringringrin

Person no fit talk much
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABOMINATION! Woman Stripped Naked / Is Epilepsy Spiritual? / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.