Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! (5924 Views)

"Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Ewoooo Jesus shocked message of end time don turn message of bad luck... Bros na you talk that one, my hand no deh am.. OYO is your case.

Bros Jesus sheeey you deh see them? i gave them the message they called your message supported by your bible badluck..

Oya naaa..

I'm still giving you a chance to save yourself oo send me all your money so you can make it when Jesus arrives.. aaaah aaaah.

what is wrong with you sceptics sef
No be only sceptics, you go soon see septic tank. Seems you dont need the money.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Come bros don't derail my thread from the message Jesus gave me to pass because bros J go vex give you if these guys no send me their money keep.. angry
Chai, see strategic bailing out gringringrin,

I don miss nairalandgrin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
No be only sceptics, you go soon see septic tank. Seems you dont need the money.

I am the one offering you salvation, time is running out... You better repent cus Jesus' is coming soon.

Give me your money to be saved..
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Chai, see strategic bailing out gringringrin,
I don miss nairalandgrin
Bail who out? Pr0ton?? cheesy **dies** Well anybody can believe what makes them feel good.

But you guys can get your own thread and have your unrelated arguments there or better still wait till i have had enough here.

Don't try steer my thread off course....

So you don't even believe Jesus can talk to me on phone grin chai the irony!!!
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2016
ValentineMary:
Really hilarious. Christians still chase prosperity and pastors preach prosperity and at the same time they are anticipating Jesus coming. Something sounds fishy here.

Really hilarious . Scientists still chase technological developments and atheists claim they support it and at the same time they are anticipating that mankind would be obliterated by

1. AI Uprising
2. Epidemic
3. Asteroid strike
4. Economic hardship due depletion of resources
5. The cruelty of evolution
6. Alien Invasion
7. World War/Nuclear bomb strikes
8. Global Warming

Something sounds fishy here

Ladies and Gentlemen , these are the people that parade themselves as rational beings .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by malvisguy212: 9:08am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
"Money is the root of all evil huhundecided
What did you say you were before again? Catholic or christian?
lol
So obvious gringrin

Go back and tell bros J that we wont fall for such cheap scam, you can always restrategise grin
this thread is just to mock the christians faith, do not reply them. The op did not ask question, and the bible say a christians should be ready to give answer. Since the op did not ask question, but to mock our belief, do not reply him.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2016
Pr0ton:

At last one dummy theist could specify what God he refers to grin

Why not naaaa... be proud of your God cus he needs you to do the talking for him..

na me you call dumb? the thunder weh go blast you eeehn go borrow power from Zeus, thor, amadioha and sango grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Krystalzkris(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
fake prophet... Jesus wey em number no dey go since last week.. How em take call u for fone?
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
Johnydon22 , Pr0ton since mankind would be obliterated by any of the listed

1. AI Uprising
2. Epidemic
3. Asteroid strike
6. Alien Invasion
8. Global Warming

How will you enjoy the money that the Christians will give you or for your generation or as the case maybe
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 9:20am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Jesu shocked God cannot go to hell... But wait God is omnipresence (everywhere) hell is somewhere and if God is everywhere then God should also be in hell.

if God is not in hell then God is not everywhere therefore not omnipresence.

Hmmm this one is strong but WTF to hell with that logic...undecided
So scrap that off like it was never a problem?

cheesy

One more time ... "All we are saying is.............."

Give us egoo.. grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2016
Pr0ton:

Thousands of ways kid! The superior of all is our mind! That little atheistic-oriented mind does great things than the boring, hurting, hope-bashing, horror-springing, etc religious one. It adds more meaning and beauty to life. Unlimited freedom of thinking and many more wonders. It's your job to figure out others..

The superiority of the mind is portrayed by the show of desperation by shamelessly asking for money from theists ? Ah .. you would have told us since na . Why now ?

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 9:24am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Once again, I agree we dont think atall. Just tell us how you live better than us na.grin

Shit! Fvck this fvcktard.. Just get the fvck off.. It's why I don't like arguing with theists.. miserable motherfvcaz angry
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Bail who out? Pr0ton?? cheesy **dies** Well anybody can believe what makes them feel good.

But you guys can get your own thread and have your unrelated arguments there or better still wait till i have had enough here.

Don't try steer my thread off course....

So you don't even believe Jesus can talk to me on phone grin chai the irony!!!
Lwkmdgringringringrin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2016
Pr0ton:

Shit! Fvck this fvcktard.. Just get the fvck off.. It's why I don't like arguing with theists.. miserable motherfvcaz angry
Chai!!! This is pure hurt!!!grin
Well, I accept the names ehngrin. But still, how do you live better than christians?grin

Its the one thing you hold so dear and cant answer.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 9:28am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Come bros don't derail my thread from the message Jesus gave me to pass because bros J go vex give you if these guys no send me their money keep.. angry

Even Jesus sef dey derail.. So many nonsense he said in the Bible that were off point.. Like who cares about where birds and cos live when asked where you live? undecided
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 9:30am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Why not naaaa... be proud of your God cus he needs you to do the talking for him..

na me you call dumb? the thunder weh go blast you eeehn go borrow power from Zeus, thor, amadioha and sango grin

grin Gods of Egypt dey my back
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The superiority of the mind is portrayed by the show of desperation by shamelessly asking for money from theists ? Ah .. you would have told us since na . Why now ?
Might be an example of the better living that he meantgrin
Scam.

Well scammers are richer then non-scammers, thats is also better living if you ask pr0tongrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Well, I accept the names ehngrin. But still, how do you live better than christians?grin

grin . I am patiently waiting for an answer

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin . I am patiently waiting for an answer
Good to hear from you bro, i replied your mail. Ive been really busy with stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Might be an example of the better living that he meantgrin
Scam.

Well scammers are richer then non-scammers, thats is also better living if you ask pr0tongrin

Chai grin ... So the answer was staring at me but it somehow eluded me . So Pr0ton and Johnydon22 na shameless scam be wetin your superior minds fit devise ?

Ewooo .... cheiiiii

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 9:36am On May 30, 2016
winner01:

I answered you earlier and left you to do the remaining thinking. Is this how much sucking cockx has affected your thinking ability? If your expecting me to do the thinking for you, you'll fvcking rot on waiting.

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2016
Pr0ton:

I answered you earlier and left you to do the remaining thinking. Is this how much sucking cockx has affected your thinking ability? If your expecting me to do the thinking for you, you'll fvcking rot on waiting.
All you did and are still doing is cursing and calling names. Well, its normal since you got no answer. Go and keep thinking ehn, if this is what thinking is all about, if great thinkers thought like you, the world would have ended long before you were born.

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 9:40am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Chai grin ... So the answer was staring at me but it somehow eluded me . So Pr0ton and Johnydon22 na shameless scam be wetin your superior minds fit devise ?

Ewooo .... cheiiiii

Another cock-tail from hell.. Who is this one? grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2016
Pr0ton:

Bro ... winner01 ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by ValentineMary(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Really hilarious . Scientists still chase technological developments and atheists claim they support it and at the same time they are anticipating that mankind would be obliterated by

1. AI Uprising
2. Epidemic
3. Asteroid strike
6. Alien Invasion
8. Global Warming

Something sounds fishy here

Ladies and Gentlemen , these are the people that parade themselves as rational beings .
Global warming is slowly affect us. That's an undeniable fact but I don't hope it clears up humanity. That's why I hope science finds a solution soon. But christians actually hope Jesus come and take his '
"holy one's".
And for u to think of thr remaining points as atheist hope for human destruction only goes to show the kind of person u are. An inconsiderate, selfish,ignorant and typical christian. Manu don't know sh_it
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by ValentineMary(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha i only asked to keep their money ooo so they can go to heaven, they start raining down insults grin

E pain them chai grin
This one sweet die grin
Lol.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Good to hear from you bro, i replied your mail. Ive been really busy with stuff.
Thanks and you too . Seen and replied . I did imagine that though
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=46102801][/quote]Some people join atheism so they can call themselves thinkers or at least identify with thinkers. I'm yet to see a single, logical, open-minded atheist on this forum. Some are even worse than others, such is pr0ton.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2016
ValentineMary:

Global warming is slowly affect us. That's an undeniable fact but I don't hope it clears up humanity. That's why I hope science finds a solution soon. But christians actually hope Jesus come and take his '
"holy one's".
And for u to think of thr remaining points as atheist hope for human destruction only goes to show the kind of person u are. An inconsiderate, selfish,ignorant and typical christian. Manu don't know sh_it

This nigga does not even get the joke . Who asked you to explain

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Some people join atheism so they can call themselves thinkers or at least identify with thinkers. I'm yet to see a single, logical, open-minded atheist on this forum. Some are even worse than others, such is pr0ton.

Underachievers hiding under the cloak of atheism to feel good about themselves and their deficient intellect . They have been bested in life and they come here to claim mental superiority .

Delusion bro

2 Likes

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Pr0ton: 9:54am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Some people join atheism so they can call themselves thinkers or at least identify with thinkers. I'm yet to see a single, logical, open-minded atheist on this forum. Some are even worse than others, such is pr0ton.

Stop fvcking with my mentions.. You've proven to be unfortunate in thinking well, why should I put up a talk with you? Risk myself the headache? No, I'm done with that, long a time.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2016
Pr0ton:

Stop fvcking with my mentions.. You've proven to be unfortunate in thinking well, why should I put up a talk with you? Risk myself the headache? No, I'm done with that, long a time.
Just one question: "How do you live better than christians", and you resort to anger. Do not let hate and hurt eat you away completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does One Know He/she Is Called By God / Human Beings Are Born Sinners / Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.