Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! (5883 Views)

"Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2016
grin grin

Yeah you heard right, now please send me all your money so i can keep them for you cus i don't know why you'd need money when we are already at the end game.

Nobody needs money in heaven neither will the horse ride with Jesus back to heaven be paid for and there is absolutely no reason why you should be stashing money when you'd have no need for it since the end is here and Christ is coming

it's like buying pop corn for a movie that is already finished and is just showing the post introduction (Names of actors and crew)

So please thank you all very much as you send me your money and remember the bible says you should forgo the riches of the world and follow Christ, stash your riches in heaven not here on earth....

I'm Very serious..

I'll keep them safe for you so you can go to heaven properly .....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 12:44am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:
grin grin

Yeah you heard right, now please send me all your money so i can keep them for you cus i don't know why you'd need money when we are already at the end game.

Nobody needs money in heaven neither will the horse ride with Jesus back to heaven be paid for and there is absolutely no reason why you should be stashing money when you'd have no need for it since the end is here and Christ is coming

it's like buying pop corn for a movie that is already finished and is just showing the post introduction (Names of actors and crew)

So please thank you all very much as you send me your money and remember the bible says you should forgo the riches of the world and follow Christ, stash your riches in heaven not here on earth....

I'm Very serious..

LoL!!!! Staying awake till this time to mock christians undecided...says a lot about your burning passion, contempt and desperation, with the hope that we may somehow see some sense in this. it's quite funny a non existent God makes you restless and gives you sleepless nights.

Go get rest man, and channel your energy into more productive ventures.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Hahahahahaha!!!! Staying awake till this time to mock christians undecidedLoL!!!! Staying awake till this time to mock christians undecided...says a lot about your burning passion, contempt and desperation, with the hope that we may somehow see some sense in this. it's quite funny a non existent God makes you restless and gives you sleepless nights.

hahahahahaha i take cash or bank transfers bros even property documents... Thanks in advance grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

hahahahahaha i take cash or bank transfers bros even property documents... Thanks in advance grin
Your health is important to you man, we will continue to serve God.

4 Likes

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 12:52am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Your health is important to you man, we will continue to serve God.

Of course na, no work tomorrow so sleep till the cock crows the 50th time... And by the way i am not asking you not to serve God oo.. grin

I am only asking you send me your money to keep na cus we are in the end times my brother..

I prefer bank transfers and eheee bros do you happen to own a property in Lekki i'll be needing the documents to that too..

Happy trip to heaven sir... Thank you in advance wink grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Of course na, no work tomorrow so sleep till the cock crows the 50th time... And by the way i am not asking you not to serve God oo.. grin

I am only asking you send me your money to keep na cus we are in the end times my brother..

I prefer bank transfers and eheee bros do you happen to own a property in Lekki i'll be needing the documents to that too..

Happy trip to heaven sir... Thank you in advance wink grin
The "End times" started when Jesus ascended. Could be 1000 years from now for all i care. If the Bible was written over a period of 4500 years and merely 2000 years later, skeptics think it is taking forever, i can only laugh.

But really, a non-existent God takes a huge chunk of your life, time and energy. I believe that extra time spent on "myths and fairytales" can be used to help yourself or another.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 1:02am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
The "End times" started when Jesus ascended. Could be 1000 years from now for all i care. If the Bible was written over a period of 4500 years and merely 2000 years later, skeptics think it is taking forever, i can only laugh.

But really, a non-existent God takes a huge chunk of your life, time and energy. I believe that extra time spent on "myths and fairytales" can be used to help yourself or another.

Yeah ok but i'd still keep your money for you, there is no need for them unless Jesus' horse broke a leg when they were riding down here to earth... I'll be waiting for the bank alert, should i send my A/C number sir? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by HCpaul(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2016
I can't be so desperate about an entity (God) that doesn't exist.

But to be factual, religion abolish the mental power for reasoning.
Ignorance is the best expression of the Christian faith.
The voice of faith keeps telling you "Be irrational and ...."
What if we were scam? What if science has adopted the concept of religion? Science will definitely not stand.

Am still a beliver but I realize that it only takes ignorance to remain a Christian. Am ready to do that.

Kinda skeptical.

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 1:49am On May 30, 2016
HCpaul:

Am still a beliver but I realize that it only takes ignorance to remain a Christian. Am ready to do that.

Kinda skeptical.
Then I get dazed at this kind of ideas. Ignorance? undecided like seriously

Well, i respect your opinion but the above hasn't the slightest biblical backing.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the
LORD"

I'd be far from the faith if not for reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:59am On May 30, 2016
winner01:

The time most people use to fight against the non existent God though , one can only sit and wonder . It looks like they fight against it to reassure themselves that they made the right choice

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:01am On May 30, 2016
Johnydon22 is up late at night waiting for Summer Santa to bestow him with love

3 Likes

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The time most people use to fight against the non existent God though , one can only sit and wonder . It looks like they fight against it to reassure themselves that they made the right choice
It gets funny. They want God not to exist and still hate him for not existing and also mock those who believe in God. Hurt is clearly evident here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by HCpaul(m): 2:26am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Then I get dazed at this kind of ideas. Ignorance? undecided like seriously

Well, i respect your opinion but the above hasn't the slightest biblical backing.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the
LORD"

I'd be far from the faith if not for reasoning.

Reasoning about the precepts congested in the Bible?

To be honest, a single book cannot survive centuries.

And I read that the Bible is an emblem of truth while science reasonably and theoretically analyse the fall of truth and it's difference from certainty.

I recommend that aspect for you particularly under the philosophy of science, "Sceince and certainty."

The prediction that claim that no religion will get into the 23rd century is precise and accurate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Rilwayne001: 6:03am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
LoL!!!! Staying awake till this time to mock christians undecided...says a lot about your burning passion, contempt and desperation, with the hope that we may somehow see some sense in this. it's quite funny a non existent God makes you restless and gives you sleepless nights.

Lol, see finishing!
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by ValentineMary(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2016
Really hilarious. Christians still chase prosperity and pastors preach prosperity and at the same time they are anticipating Jesus coming. Something sounds fishy here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2016
HCpaul:

Reasoning about the precepts congested in the Bible?

To be honest, a single book cannot survive centuries.

And I read that the Bible is an emblem of truth while science reasonably and theoretically analyse the fall of truth and it's difference from certainty.

I recommend that aspect for you particularly under the philosophy of science, "Sceince and certainty."

The prediction that claim that no religion will get into the 23rd century is precise and accurate.
Look, reason will always win even if skeptics exclusively think or claim that they are the only humans that reason. Philosophers and skeptics of the 17th century said the same, too bad they are not alive to witness God's power today. You see, one of the firm beliefs i have in christianity is that, that book, the Bible, could not have been written by the human mind. Ive tried to refute that fact myself, but the truth keeps staring at me. Humans would have done a whole lot of cherrypicking to create a much more friendlier God that would bow to our created models and theories.
Even the style of the scriptures is not human. If by chance, humans wrote it, then im willing to know what sort of superhuman intelligence they possessed, and then of course im slapped with the fact that Jesus Christ existed and fulfilled prophecies written concerning hundreds of years before His birth. Then you further wonder why christianity has been so persistently attacked and duplicated. No religion now and in the past would survive these forms of attack launched at christianity over the past centuries.
Ive tried to suppress these truths myself so i could have my way in the past, but it simply didnt work out.

Religion, my friend, will not disappear by itself (Marx has been disproved on that). Left to itself, religion will always grow. One
must force people to give up their religion. And when i say force, the genocidal acts committed by Hitler, Mao, Stalin e.t.c must pale in comparison to this "Force".

If religion is allowed continuos freedom of expression, the vast majority of people will be religious. Unbelief will always lose out in the end. The religious nature of man cannot be suppressed as long as man is man.

I suggest you get a good grounding in the REAL Christian faith and know exactly what you are into because your reply shows otherwise. Bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2016
ValentineMary:
Really hilarious. Christians still chase prosperity and pastors preach prosperity and at the same time they are anticipating Jesus coming. Something sounds fishy here.

Hahahahahaha i only asked to keep their money ooo so they can go to heaven, they start raining down insults grin

E pain them chai grin
This one sweet die grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by onetrack(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:
grin grin

I'm Very serious..

"For the love of money is the root of all evil". I do not love money, therefore it's best to let me dispose of any money sent to you lest you fall into wickedness. So make sure whatever you get is transferred to me. Have faith that I know how to get rid of it.

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
Look, reason will always win even if skeptics exclusively think or claim that they are the only humans that reason. Philosophers and skeptics of the 17th century said the same, too bad they are not alive to witness God's power today. You see, one of the firm beliefs i have in christianity is that, that book, the Bible, could not have been written by the human mind. Ive tried to refute that fact myself, but the truth keeps staring at me. Humans would have done a whole lot of cherrypicking to create a much more friendlier God that would bow to our created models and theories.
Even the style of the scriptures is not human. If by chance, humans wrote it, then im willing to know what sort of superhuman intelligence they possessed, and then of course im slapped with the fact that Jesus Christ existed and fulfilled prophecies written concerning hundreds of years before His birth. Then you further wonder why christianity has been so persistently attacked and duplicated. No religion now and in the past would survive these forms of attack launched at christianity over the past centuries.
Ive tried to suppress these truths myself so i could have my way in the past, but it simply didnt work out.

Religion, my friend, will not disappear by itself (Marx has been disproved on that). Left to itself, religion will always grow. One
must force people to give up their religion. And when i say force, the genocidal acts committed by Hitler, Mao, Stalin e.t.c must pale in comparison to this "Force".

If religion is allowed continuos freedom of expression, the vast majority of people will be religious. Unbelief will always lose out in the end. The religious nature of man cannot be suppressed as long as man is man.

I suggest you get a good grounding in the REAL Christian faith and know exactly what you are into because your reply shows otherwise. Bless you.

I wonder exactly what you guys are defending, who exactly is fighting with you guys here. i am not on an attack na... Just asked to keep your money ..

Nawa oo are you sending your money or not? grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Johnydon22 is up late at night waiting for Summer Santa to bestow him with love

Hahahahaha yeah ok so are you sending yours? Bank transfer will be perfect ... thanks in advance bros

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, see finishing!
Lol, no be finishing oo. I only pictured myself staying up that late just to refute the existence of batman to my nephew, after i must have probably spoken about batman the whole day.
Well, I wouldnt rule that out completely if batman somehow hurt megringringrin grin
And trust me, These kids really get amused and alive just with the thought of their favourite superheroes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2016
onetrack:

"For the love of money is the root of all evil". I do not love money, therefore it's best to let me dispose of any money sent to you lest you fall into wickedness. So make sure whatever you get is transferred to me. Have faith that I know how to get rid of it.

Nooo i am the one that can keep the money naa, do you want evil to get hold of you.

Don't worry i have volunteered to hold your own evil for you..

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
HCpaul:
I can't be so desperate about an entity (God) that doesn't exist.

Bros i am not oo i did not even mention the word "God" in my OP or say it doesn't exist or try to pull out an article as usual... So it baffles what you guys are fighting over here though.

I am only asking to keep your money for you cus Rapture is imminent, repent and send me your money.

The voice of faith keeps telling you "Be irrational and ...."
What if we were scam? What if science has adopted the concept of religion? Science will definitely not stand.

Kinda skeptical.

Your business this is
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2016
Simple request them wan use ad hominems kill me here ooo ... Chai my people i do bad to volunteer keep money for people so they'd go to heaven with Jesus who is almost here? grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, see finishing!

Asin eeeehn the guy finish me kpata kpata just because i willingly volunteered to keep their money since Jesus is here ..

repent and send me your money too or you are not waiting for Jesus too? grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

I wonder exactly what you guys are defending, who exactly is fighting with you guys here. i am not on an attack na... Just asked to keep your money ..

Nawa oo are you sending your money or not? grin
I'm not defending anything actually. That reply was meant for Hcpaul.

And yes, mockery is a form of attack, but hey, have fun. So did you dream about God or the Bible? Cos you probably havent had breakfast and are still on this God issue.

1 Like

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
I'm not defending anything actually. That reply was meant for Hcpaul.

And yes, mockery is a form of attack, but hey, have fun. So did you dream about God or the Bible? Cos you probably havent had breakfast and are still on this God issue.

Hahahaha bros i went to sleep while you were here, i woke up you are still here. I go still leave you here sleep again come back and find you here again ...Chai this one prick you shaaa grin

So i am very serious shaa, i am really ready to keep your money for you and property documents.

You've gat to wait sorely for bro J cus he's almost here... So should i send my AC number boss?

Thank you in advance i'll be anticipating a favourable reply this time .. grin
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by Nobody: 7:58am On May 30, 2016
HAHA FINALLY AV BEEN WAITING FOR A TOPIC LIKE THIS EH BUT WAIT O THEY IS NO CAR IN HEAVEN N MOST NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW HOW TO RIDE HORSE HOW THEM GO DO NA

THE END IS NEAR REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!! SINCE 2000 YRS JOHN THE BAPTIST DON DAY SHOUT THIS SHIT AND YES WE KNOW THE STORY IS JUST A MYTH

REPENT FOR Apollonius of Tyana IS COMING TO TAKE HIS PEOPLE BK TO THE PROMISE LAND..

Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2016
Last night Jesus said to me "My guy, these pastors are always shouting and yelling and reminding the congregations how it is the end times, always telling them to forgo the riches of the world for the heavenly ones but at the same time they stack billions in the banks, buy private jets, keep enough for their entire generation do they really believe what they preach?"

I still can't find the words to give him a reply to this question
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2016
Special announcement to all Christians, Jesus and i talked on phone last night..

He told me to warn everybody that he is almost here just needed to water his horse before they finally arrived.

And he told me that all Christians must sell everything they own and send the money to me in order to be ready to follow just like he told the rich man while on earth.

Please i have delivered the message bros J gave me, anybody ready to comply with what bro J said? ..

If you don't believe that i talked to Jesus on phone last night then prove that i didn't grin

Should send my a/c details?
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by winner01(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahaha bros i went to sleep while you were here, i woke up you are still here. I go still leave you here sleep again come back and find you here again ...Chai this one prick you shaaa grin

So i am very serious shaa, i am really ready to keep your money for you and property documents.

You've gat to wait sorely for bro J cus he's almost here... So should i send my AC number boss?

Thank you in advance i'll be anticipating a favourable reply this time .. grin
I fit dey here anytime oo, even midnight. And guess why: Cos I carry God matter put for head. I can only hope its not the same for you.

Well, send you AC number and wait for alert.
Re: The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! by johnydon22(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2016
winner01:
I fit dey here anytime oo, even midnight. And guess why: Cos I carry God matter put for head. I can only hope its not the same for you.

Hehehehe good of you my brother, God will reward you like he did to Jabez, can i hear you claim it and shout Amen brother!

.... so have you read my untold story of Job yet?

I could really use your insults and rants on that thread but take easy on me there ooo

Well, send you AC number and wait for alert.

Alright bros please NL pm service even takes longer than Jesus second coming. can you send me your email address to send the details directly.

But abeg i no want bulk sms alert oo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Beings Are Born Sinners / In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani / For Those Saying There Is No God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.