Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Are You Letting Yourself Fail? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Letting Yourself Fail? (408 Views)

16 Reasons Why Many Businesses Fail And How To Avoid Them / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business / Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Letting Yourself Fail? by fermonster(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2016
Summary: Don’t be afraid to fail.
Case study: Me,
Target: You and failure!

This is so painful and scary but the truth is, success only comes through failure!

It is only when you fail that you can actually tell what went wrong and how to fix it and improve.
Failure is unavoidable to every successful man/woman. So if you think you will be successful by avoiding risk to stay safe, then you are already a failure and you will remain a failure. As harsh as that might sound, but that is the truth.

Successful people don’t always know the outcome of most businesses they venture into but they still do it anyway because that is the one and only way to know if it will be a success or not. And once they start, they don’t stop until success is attained maintained and sustained.
The summary of this topic is, successful people don’t consider failure as an option. They don’t see failure at all and that is why they overcome and always get to their destination.

But unsuccessful people are so scared and they complain a lot. Unsuccessful people will always come up with excuses. Like: no capital, it’s hard, corruption, I need this, I need that, how do I do this, which will help me, I might fail…. And so on.

A typical successful man/woman will always say, I know I can do it, I will start here, I will do this today, do those tomorrow and if I run out of cash, I will meet my friends and family or take a loan and move on. A successful man will go on and say by this time next month, I must have achieved this and that and start employing people to work with me.

It sounds easy and tricky right? But the truth is, if you where to be a successful man/woman, answer this question.
How will you run your company?
With fear
With authority

To be successful tomorrow, you have to be successful today!

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Monday / Finding An Internet Service That Really Keeps You Happy. / Why Does Your Company Need Business Performance Auditing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.