Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal (4238 Views)

Fresh FIFA Sanction Looms As Court Sacks Maigari, NFF Board / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Here you go, her email address. . . .
You-are-a-bloody-buffoon@holymike47.com!
Goodluck

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin ;
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by holymike47(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Goodluck

@MrCrackles, why cant you mind your business. is this U-17 stuff a news, it did not suprise me at all. so i better do something good with my time, i dont want to insult you becos you have already exposed your character by letting people know that u are from a dirty backgroung
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by holymike47(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2009
holymike47:

@MrCrackles, why cant you mind your business. is this U-17 stuff a news, it did not suprise me at all. so i better do something good with my time, i dont want to insult you becos you have already exposed your character by letting people know that u are from a dirty backgroung

Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by D1KeleVra(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2009
sad now that was funny
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by MrCrackles(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin ;
wink cool
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by rasputinn(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2009
[size=14pt]Hmmmmm,so last last breeze don blow,we don see fowl nyash[/size]
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by MrCrackles(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2009
holymike47:

Holymary wink
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by Borat1: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
Haw! Haw! Haw! grin
We got less than a team left! shocked

Hmmm. Holymike you are in trouble o, quoting and unquoting urself grin
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by mandiiee(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Goodluck

hahaha, u r mean 'n' hilarious,
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by holymike47(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2009
If you guys may know, i am already communicating with this hot girl, she is in canada
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by holymike47(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2009
@mandiiee dont mind that MrCrackles,was up i just buzz you
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2009
dude, don't be a nuisance.
she's got her YIM! in her profile.
send her a message if you are so deperate to meet her and stop being a RAILUWAY WORKER
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by mandiiee(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2009
holymike47:

If you guys may know, i am already communicating with this hot girl, she is in canada

jeeezz, were is dis coming from?,
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by D1KeleVra(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2009
holymike47:

Yea. . . probly a guy in the internet cafe beside urs cheesy
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by DoubleN(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2009
Naija!!!!!!Dem think say dem go fit forge MRI Scan??
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by oyinda3(f): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2009
no doubt a lot of these guys are over 17. lol

but how accurate is the MRI Bone scan thing? does it predict exact age or estimate? or what? how does it work?
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

no doubt a lot of these guys are over 17. lol

but how accurate is the MRI Bone scan thing? does it predict exact age or estimate? or what? how does it work?

I don't know how accurate it is but I do know that it'll catch people who claim to be under 17
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by holymike47(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

dude, don't be a nuisance.
she's got her YIM! in her profile.
send her a message if you are so deperate to meet her and stop being a RAILUWAY WORKER

OMO IBO wetin be your own
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by koolchicco: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2009
mandiiee:

jeeezz,  were is dis coming from?,

shocked cheesy
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by oyinda3(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

I don't know how accurate it is but I do know that it'll catch people who claim to be under 17

and how do u know that for certain?

In my opinion, those players have to be really older than 17. maybe in their mid twenties or so for the bone scan to catch them. if ur 18 or 19 or so i don't think the bone scan thing will be able to tell a difference.  undecided
I mean, don't u think they would have scanned those chinese girls at they olympics by now if the bone scan were accurate? because the americans were so adamant that the chinese girls were cheating.

i mean i don't doubt that the eaglets are older. just doubting the mri bone scan thing and it's "officiality" of it.
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by Borat1: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2009
Abeg madam oyinda leave matter, those boys are oldies
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2009
lwkm!!
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by oge4real(f): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2009
When breeze blow, fowl-------- go open.
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by chyk91(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2009
na wa o, e don be.
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by chamotex(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2009
THANK ALLAH FINALLY SOMETHING IS BEING DONE  grin grin. Those buncha arugbos no get shame @ all cutting their ages by ridiculous amounts. The next step that needs to be taken is to introduce the sharia law just 4 dis cheats. Next time a cheat is caught his punishment should be 500 lashes of cain in the full view of the public. Sometimes drastic measures needs to be taken and I believe its hi time.
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by oyinda3(f): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2009
chic2pimp:
The next step that needs to be taken is to introduce the sharia law just 4 dis cheats. Next time a cheat is caught his punishment should be 500 lashes of cain in the full view of the public. Sometimes drastic measures needs to be taken and I believe its hi time.

sharrap dia biko rotflmao grin grin
sharia ko
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by chic2pimp(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

sharrap dia biko rotflmao grin grin
sharia ko
Chukwu biko oooo,so u think i'm joking abi. Kai let dem put me in charge and see wetin go happen. Imagine If the sharia law was introduced ,how many of dis fraudsters footballers do ya think would have the guts to show up and lie about their ages. U just need 2-3 examples to show u ain't joking(flog them 500 lashes),i'm telling the remaining cheats would scatter for road.
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2009
me sef under 17. Lets play.
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by chic2pimp(m): 2:17am On Aug 24, 2009
davidylan:

me sef under 17. Lets play.
let me join u jare I am 14 grin grin grin
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by MSY: 2:29am On Aug 24, 2009
NFF board meets over Eaglets age scandal
Sports Aug 22, 2009 Members of the Executive Committee of the Nigeria Football Federation are running from pillar to post following the result of the Magnetic Resounding Imaging (MRI) scan carried out on the players of the Golden Eaglets. Grin

Its Magnetic [b]Resonance [/b]Imaging, not Magnetic [b]Resounding [/b]Imaging.
Re: Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal by barnasbj: 3:16am On Aug 24, 2009
This is game of shame. I think we should forget of winning the cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amodu Drags NFF To Court Over N300m Sack Compensation / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Nigerian Footballer Raheem Lawal Shows Off His House And Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.