Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

You Want To Leave Nigeria To Join Benin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Want To Leave Nigeria To Join Benin? (670 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Leave Nigeria To Join Benin? by Ikengawo: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2009
DAMN! when will my ppl stop disgracing themselves lol!

There's nigerians leaving nigeria to go to Chad even, i have a cousin.

CHAD

fucking CHAD

damn.

One of them was calling me talking nonsense about how he's suffering in senegal as if anyone told him to go to poor ass senegal, but senegal being what it is is STILL not as poor as Benin, one of the bottom 10 poorest countries in the world.

i'm seeing alot of the yoruba goats on here want to join the benin republic with their internet webforum blog revolution lol.

THEY, want to LEAVE NIGERIA, and join BENIN.

I typed in 50 poorest countries in the world

Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, East Timor, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.

damn. what the Bleep is wrong with nigerians. they're willing to go to any length to degrade their country. no fucking pride or dignity. At the afghan embassy begging for visas. fucking losers. my friend join benin republic that way you wont have internet to disgrace yourself on.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Fight Crime On The Pages Of Newspapers / Falae: Sanusi Has A Northern Agenda / For Those Of Us From The Niger- Delta Who Are Talking About Peace And Turning:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.