Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems (5742 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by laurel03(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
33xtr66r:

Be bold and identify your tribe for a robust engagement...

Meanwhile, you're really confusing Lagos with other SW States. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city built with the sweats and bloods of tribes in Nigeria.

Remember, the Lagoon crooner who threatened to drown Igbos should they refuse to vote in his anointed candidate as governor of Lagos.

Remember, the placards that were brazenly displayed in the streets in support of that xenophobic threat.

Remember also the countless number of destruction of businesses and lawful means of livelihoods by Yoruba miscreants and their evil governments.

Just to educate you further:
In the 1960s, a Fulani man, Umaru Altini was elected the Mayor of Enugu even as Zik was chased away from Lagos State by Awo's tribal area boys after wining an election in SW. T.A Orji of Abia State and Sullivan of Enugu had Yorubas in their cabinets. In Imo State, Rochas has Hausa advicers.
I see myself as Nigeria.. Oyo state once hv Deputy speaker of Edo origin and also other state Hon from Edo.. Why can't you make one city in east as cosmopolitan city.. Yoruba allowed Visitor more than other tribe
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by 33xtr66r: 2:42pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
On the contrary sir, I don't. I got a lot of friends from the Biafra nation. Honestly if you'd ask me, I'll just prefer you allow this PMB regime settle a little, then you can have your Biafra... That's all.

The Igbo Nation are peace lovers and do not go about killing or disturbing the peace of others. Igbos go about their businesses without minding what is going on in the polity. And that should not warrant any being on earth to trample on Igbo rights to life, freedom of association or movement.

That's all...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2016
33xtr66r:

The Igbo Nation are peace lovers and do not go about killing or disturbing the peace of others. Igbos go about their businesses without minding what is going on in the polity. And that should not warrant any being on earth to trample on Igbo rights to life, freedom of association or movement.

That's all...

MBA!

That's not totally true. You guys can be egotistical at times.

There are things you dare in Lagos for instance that a Yoruba man will never venture in Onitsha.

You sometimes put your finger into our eyes and call us cowards because we won't react.

You're dominant and possessive once given the room.

I'm speaking from experience, not media propaganda.

Nsognaduro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by AxeurdaddyIX: 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
We are in this mess today because of Yoruba foolishly followed bubu the dullard from north

The mess didn't just start today, It started a very long time ago. The Mess started after Soldiers decided to leave the barracks to rule the country.

Don't blame it on a particular tribe
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by AxeurdaddyIX: 2:51pm On May 30, 2016
ever811:
i disagree wit u sir,iam 4rm tiv tribe in Benue state but I will stand my feet on the ground to defend the Igbo's and Niger Deltans on dis one.the problems facing Nigeria today,be it insurgents, Fulani herdsmen wahala,Niger Delta avengers,biafera agitation, bad economy, untimely death,under development,just name them are as a result of the inability of the government to occupy the people with good life which should retrogressed there mind from violence of any form.the government has failed to make policies which would checkmate the mentality and orientation of the people..if there has been outstanding balance development all over the six geopolitical zones, let said east nd ,Niger delta for instance the issue of biafera and blowing of pipe lines would not hv been raised from the death.the Yoruba nd Hausa's who hv planted them self in power has failed to deliver good governance are the real problem of Nigeria..sir..thank u

Yorubas planted themselves in power?? Please what's the ratio of Hausa to Yoruba Presidents/Rulers in this country I'd really like to know from you
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by 33xtr66r: 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
laurel03:
I see myself as Nigeria.. Oyo state once hv Deputy speaker of Edo origin and also other state Hon from Edo.. Why can't you make one city in east as cosmopolitan city.. Yoruba allowed Visitor more than other tribe

You still couldn't identify and be identified by your ethnic group. That means you're not being honest with your statements.

Here and now, can you state one city in your enclave that fares better than any major Igbo city and I'd confound your doubts about Igboland?

BTW, are you by any means trying to dispute the recent findings by a UN research about the SE being the safest place to live in Nigeria - https://www.nairaland.com/3103641/south-east-safest-place-live-un?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by ayokellany: 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
EasternLion:

And when u finally got ur One Nigeria, u want to suck it to 6ft without giving anything back or even allowing others to discuss on how it will be.

Death to One Nigeria and everyone that holds dear to it.

Insha Allah! Isee!! Amen!!!

[size=14pt]That's another round of death to Azikwe who delayed the independence of southern Nigeria just to have a unified Nigeria. May Amadioha strike him n all his entire generation dead again n again.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by AxeurdaddyIX: 2:55pm On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Na you go ask Na you go answer

Just go and take samples of opinion how Yoruba are regarded in the streets

It's as simple as that

Abeg no quote me again

Na una put una self there

Okay. And Igbos are regarded as Saints in the streets?
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Okay. And Igbos are regarded as Saints in the streets?

No mind am.

A beg help me ask him which street? Is it in Ojota or Onitsha?
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by 33xtr66r: 3:02pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
MBA!
That's not totally true. You guys can be egotistical at times.
There are things you dare in Lagos for instance that a Yoruba man will never venture in Onitsha.
You sometimes put your finger into our eyes and call us cowards because we won't react.
You're dominant and possessive once given the room.

I'm speaking from experience, not media propaganda.

Nsognaduro!

Igbos being egoistic in what way - by not going about murdering Yorubas like the Hausa-Fulanis do?
Put fingers into Yoruba eyes in what manner - like Deji of Akure invited an Igbo leader into his palace only to unleash his thugs on him?

Be specific and produce facts and figures and not baseless fabrications!

That Yorubas over the decades have systematically burnt and destroyed Igbo shops should be a concern to you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
33xtr66r:

Igbos being egoistic in what way - by not going about murdering Yorubas like the Hausa-Fulanis do?
Put fingers into Yoruba eyes in what manner - like Deji of Akure invited an Igbo leader into his palace only to unleash his thugs on him?

Be specific and produce facts and figures and not baseless fabrications!

That Yorubas over the decades have systematically burnt and destroyed Igbo shops should be a concern to you

Ni'bga ti e m'owon ara yin.

That episode is one Yoruba royal fool.

I am talking about the ones that concern me. I have enough Igbo friends.

Just leave mata. You no go agree before.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by 33xtr66r: 3:12pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Lai pé ni é ma mó ara yin...

“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” - Jessica Brody

The stubborn fly must go to the grave with the corpse...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by One1after: 3:14pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Just an advise. Ignore that moniker, he is a famous troll here, he will bore you with irrelevant copy and past epistle. Pls ignore the kid.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by malton: 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
Goes easily without saying!

The Yorubas will never betray their substance, sophistication and values all for pettiness!

They sure know what it means to outgrow certain things!

I admire them.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2016
33xtr66r:

Lai pé ni é ma mó ara yin...

“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” - Jessica Brody

The stubborn fly must go to the grave with the corpse...

Pele tie

Dem don report you. Odabo grin cheesy

One1after:

Just an advise. Ignore that moniker, he is a famous troll here, he will bore you with irrelevant copy and past epistle. Pls ignore the kid.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by 33xtr66r: 3:30pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Pele tie
Dem don report you. Odabo grin :

Tie ba e...
Fine face, ugly heart, like they give a hoot about justice and equity.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by laurel03(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
33xtr66r:

You still couldn't identify and be identified by your ethnic group. That means you're not being honest with your statements.

Here and now, can you state one city in your enclave that fares better than any major Igbo city and I'd confound your doubts about Igboland?

BTW, are you by any means trying to dispute the recent findings by a UN research about the SE being the safest place to live in Nigeria - https://www.nairaland.com/3103641/south-east-safest-place-live-un?
which eastern city have any organisation that employ 2000 staffs? SW generally more developed in term of everything that make life have meaning....
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by laurel03(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
33xtr66r:

which eastern city have any organisation that employ 2000 staffs? SW generally more developed in term of everything that make life have meaning.... I am here to defend Ibadan in everything generally which south east city u wanna defend
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by 33xtr66r: 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
laurel03:
which eastern city have any organisation that employ 2000 staffs? SW generally more developed in term of everything that make life have meaning....

You can see your life...simply be bold and identify your ethnic group since you claimed you aren't Yoruba and you kept burying your head in the sand.

Mention one city in your enclave and you're stating SW generally - is that a city?

If Igboland isn't doing well industrially and commercially Fayose of Ekiti State wouldn't have sent some Yorubas to go learn trades and acquire useful skills to better the economy of SW region.

However, you can quench your bias with these facts about Igboland:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cutix-plc-productivity-with-local-innovation/177754/

https://www.nairaland.com/3088004/southeast-one-richest-region-after-southsouth

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/anambra-today-obiano-moves-make-anambra-leading-rice-producer/

https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/362

https://www.nairaland.com/2686203/ibeto-build-386-million-cement

https://www.nairaland.com/3056358/enugu-africas-silicon-valley-leo

https://www.nairaland.com/3054810/west-africas-first-pipeline-pigging

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by laurel03(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
33xtr66r:

You can see your life...simply be bold and identify your ethnic group since you claimed you aren't Yoruba and you kept burying your head in the sand.

Mention one city in your enclave and you're stating SW generally - is that a city?

If Igboland isn't doing well industrially and commercially Fayose of Ekiti State wouldn't have sent some Yorubas to go learn trades and acquire useful skills to better the economy of SW region.

However, you can quench your bias with these facts about Igboland:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cutix-plc-productivity-with-local-innovation/177754/

https://www.nairaland.com/3088004/southeast-one-richest-region-after-southsouth

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/anambra-today-obiano-moves-make-anambra-leading-rice-producer/

https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/362

https://www.nairaland.com/2686203/ibeto-build-386-million-cement

https://www.nairaland.com/3056358/enugu-africas-silicon-valley-leo

https://www.nairaland.com/3054810/west-africas-first-pipeline-pigging
Every tribe in nigeria have history and were they originated from and Originator... Eg Bajayida from middle east is for Hausa, while Oduduwa from Mecca is for yoruba... Ibo up till today no history or originator it mean your great grandfather is baastard to your generation...
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by 33xtr66r: 4:24pm On May 30, 2016
laurel03:
Every tribe in nigeria have history and were they originated from and Originator... Eg Bajayida from middle east is for Hausa, while Oduduwa from Mecca is for yoruba... Ibo up till today no history or originator it mean your great grandfather is baastard to your generation...

I can see that you're an accursed fetish inbred savage of dirt and slavery. You most likely grew up without knowing who sired you and therefore lack manners.

Frustrated spawn of a fallen demon, so tell your readership the fairytale of how your Oduduwa fell from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by Japhestra(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
In our country Nigeria Yorubas lead others follow........Haters should go and die
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by stevecantrell: 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

I can't believe such an Unbiased, polite comment is coming from a Yoruba.
Yoruba pple still has hope after all. God bless

Lawma comment.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Gave you blamed Jonathan today .

If you haven't pls do....it helps in alleviating stress
..thank u

what a silly response.

so we should overlook all the atrocities committed by the ineffectual buffoon simply because he is out of office?

smdh
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Here he goes again....tell me just one thing buhari fulfilled during his election promises

Just one . ..

guy stop embarrassing your ethnic group here. people will assume you all think this way.

how many years has he been elected to serve, and how many has he served already that you are asking in past tense if he has fulfilled his campaign promises. haba.

I just dey read the utter gibberish wey you dey type dey shake my head.

how are Yorubas regarded on the streets of Nigeria? Maybe you have forgotten that the Vice President is a Yoruba man duly voted for by majority of the populace.

and I'm ready to bet that if you are not typing your usual trash from the SW, Yoruba enclave, then most of your family members live there. I lie?
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by IkpuMmadu: 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
I said the truth and I am repeating this

We are in this mess because Yoruba in herd sophistication followed bubu....I can't be politically correct and I maintained my stand ..now look at the mess we found ourselves

I just dont care whose ox is gored

Truth must be spoken

Thank k lord igbo saw this coming and we gave been vindicated

Now blame it on Jonathan again.

What I know Jonathan tenure is better

Tell me just one corrupt politicians that has been condemned

I will never buy their dummy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by IkpuMmadu: 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
Ioannes:

guy stop embarrassing your ethnic group here. people will assume you all think this way.

how many years has he been elected to serve, and how many has he served already that you are asking in past tense if he has fulfilled his campaign promises. haba.

I just dey read the utter gibberish wey you dey type dey shake my head.

how are Yorubas regarded on the streets of Nigeria? Maybe you have forgotten that the Vice President is a Yoruba man duly voted for by majority of the populace.

and I'm ready to bet that if you are not typing your usual trash from the SW, Yoruba enclave, then most of your family members live there. I lie?

I can type from SS or SE or SW or even moon the fact has been spoken and southern tribes have come to realise that

Even the SE and SS collaboration of governors and senators didn't send that message to you

I am sending it directly

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by ayindejimmy(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
ever811:
i disagree wit u sir,iam 4rm tiv tribe in Benue state but I will stand my feet on the ground to defend the Igbo's and Niger Deltans on dis one.the problems facing Nigeria today,be it insurgents, Fulani herdsmen wahala,Niger Delta avengers,biafera agitation, bad economy, untimely death,under development,just name them are as a result of the inability of the government to occupy the people with good life which should retrogressed there mind from violence of any form.the government has failed to make policies which would checkmate the mentality and orientation of the people..if there has been outstanding balance development all over the six geopolitical zones, let said east nd ,Niger delta for instance the issue of biafera and blowing of pipe lines would not hv been raised from the death.the Yoruba nd Hausa's who hv planted them self in power has failed to deliver good governance are the real problem of Nigeria..sir..thank u

so the Yorubas have been governors of ur state and all other states in Nigeria?
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by ayindejimmy(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
I said the truth and I am repeating this

We are in this mess because Yoruba in herd sophistication followed bubu....I can't be politically correct and I maintained my stand ..now look at the mess we found ourselves

I just dont care whose ox is gored

Truth must be spoken

Thank k lord igbo saw this coming and we gave been vindicated

Now blame it on Jonathan again.

What I know Jonathan tenure is better

Tell me just one corrupt politicians that has been condemned

I will never buy their dummy

Excuse me! Which mess are u in exactly?
I guess you forgot pdp was borrowing to pay salaries b4 WE kicked them out.
if i have my way again I'll vote Buhari over Gej a thousand time. I'll vote for someone that fumbles and wumbles while making efforts to clear the mess created by one ineffectual buffon and his gang of forty thieves than vote for the person that created the mess.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

I can type from SS or SE or SW or even moon the fact has been spoken and southern tribes have come to realise that

Even the SE and SS collaboration of governors and senators didn't send that message to you

I am sending it directly

I'm sorry, who are you again?

oh yes! that faceless entity on Nairaland whose name nobody knows and whose achievements nobody give a hoot about, just like the rest of us.

you really feel important, don't you? "I am sending it directly". lols.

oh BTW, you don't know what "FACTS" is, not even if I waved it directly under your nose for all eternity.

take note, what you term as facts are actually your biased opinion... you can thank me later.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems by ever811(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
ayindejimmy:

so the Yorubas have been governors of ur state and all other states in Nigeria?
what's this one saying??! did the man mentioned states or country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Deserve Your Seat And Why? (Picture) / Handsome Young Nigerian Man Declares For 2019 Presidency (photos) / Orumba Constituency Reform; Osinbajo Receives Hon Ben Nwankwo Led Delegation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.