Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her (1457 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by dammyjay93(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2016
No matter how bad, destroying things don't cut it, people work for these things angry

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by gisthit: 9:58am On May 30, 2016
HA shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by eme1n(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2016
Choi, I hope the other poonie was worth it??

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by CaroLyner(f): 11:01am On May 30, 2016
Laughing My Ass Out..

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 11:04am On May 30, 2016
LOL!

More grease to her elbows. smiley
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2016
He is just a bf not husband he is not entitled to u till he puts a ring if im a broda to such a guy she wud buy a brand new car
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by sinaj(f): 11:06am On May 30, 2016
Xo wot will happen to d car when they make up

Mitcheeeew, daz wot u get for dating a crazy gurl
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by MzzTega(f): 11:06am On May 30, 2016
The girl has no chill.
Is it by force?
She should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by deskhal(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2016
Psycho
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by MrCow(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2016
wow

guess she has satisfied herself,

if this one marries, the husband will wish He was single
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by AceDomino(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2016
evegran:
LOL!

Fucking cunt.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by LordAdam: 1:19pm On May 30, 2016
Sue her broke a**!!!

Bloody dimwit!

-Lord
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by kvngveektour(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2016
na 9ja e happen?
she get mind oo
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by Swazzkid(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2016
Dat automatically end d relationship.....cox such gal as a wife would pull down d house wen she Suspect her man of infidelity
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by CaroLyner(f): 3:12pm On May 30, 2016
AceDomino:

You're a fucking cunt. Destroyer. Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by LordOfNaira: 3:22pm On May 30, 2016
evegran:
LOL!
More power to her elbows. smiley
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by numericalguy(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
evegran:
LOL!

CaroLyner:
Laughing My Ass Out..

Why do women rejoice so much anytime violence is perpetrated against men.
Violence is bad irrespective of who is at the receiving end.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
numericalguy:

Say that in Spanish and I might catch. smiley
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by Oahray: 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
numericalguy:

em... Hypocrisy. That's the answer you are looking for.

I'd keep saying it. Most ladies whining about violence and bias are actually just against them when directed at their gender. Else, it's justifiable.

I know someone would say crap about it being just a car, and not the human body. Better not say it. It's crap that doesn't makes her any less violent.

He should make her pay for it.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by numericalguy(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
evegran:

Say that in Spanish and I might catch. smiley

Just because you grew up in a violent home doesn't make it right to be violent.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:08am On May 31, 2016
numericalguy:

Just because you grew up in a violent home doesn't make it right to be violent.
•••chisuzzzzz!••• cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her by billy187(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2016
That's marriage material right there.........

Ha, no........a lady with such a temper would leave your face looking like thick bitterleaf soup after every quarrel, should you marry her.

I think the fellow escaped a bullet here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Look Like Kim APE Not Kim K!!! / We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up / Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.