Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket (1953 Views)

How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by Nobody: 10:58am On May 30, 2016
Hi nairalanders, i am planning to establish a supermarket. The problem is that i don't have any idea about business, i don't know how much it will cost to establish one( i mean the minimum amount) ,where to establish it and where to make my purchases. I stay in Ogun state, closer to Lagos though. I need your help please.
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by aloeman15(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2016
Your details are too vague. Your budget? Describe ur area. Your money, borrowing or partnering? Markets, shops in your area? Your property or rent? Prices of goods in ur area compared to lagos? Posh or normal shop?
You need to give details. If noone knows what's on your mind how can we help?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 30, 2016
Sorry for being blunt but since you don't know
a: about the business you intend to venture into,
b: you don't know how much it will cost to start it,
c: you don't know where 2 locate it
d: and u don't even knw whr 2 get supplies from;
then I think u are not ready for business.

Being ready for business is not when you run to nairaland and ask irrelevant questions and you expect to get the right answers and ideas, it's when you have properly scanned your environment to gather the required ideas, weighed profitability ratio and available competition, and getting first hand practical experience about d business(not asking nairalanders- dis is 4 lazy businessmen).

Until these ar done, ma'am I tink u are better of being a paid employee.
Action they say speaks louder than voice. Serious businessmen and women are not the people asking irrelevant questions on Nairaland.. I believe d answers u seek ar all in google, but maybe you've decide to be lazy.

Don't blame me for being mean bt that's just me.

Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by uwa1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
please i want to know how much will be needed to do this business, also what are involved... how do i register under the manufacturers and get cheaper goods... how do i know a good location and also list of good that i have to start with.. thanks alot..
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by konews: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by Zealoy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
uwa1:
please i want to know how much will be needed to do this business, also what are involved... how do i register under the manufacturers and get cheaper goods... how do i know a good location and also list of good that i have to start with.. thanks alot..
For your cosmetics products contact us 08034323442
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by dontai(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Zealoy:
For your cosmetics products contact us 08034323442
where are you?
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by Zealoy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
dontai:
where are you?
Tradefair international market ojo lagos state
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by dontai(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Zealoy:
Tradefair international market ojo lagos state
ok can we talk?
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by Zealoy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
dontai:
ok can we talk?
yes ofcuz
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by ObogehAz: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hi nairalanders, i am planning to establish a supermarket. The problem is that i don't have any idea about business, i don't know how much it will cost to establish one( i mean the minimum amount) ,where to establish it and where to make my purchases. I stay in Ogun state, closer to Lagos though. I need your help please.
Re: Please Help! I Want To Open A Supermarket by ObiciousBoss(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Since you have no idea of how the business works and you really have interest for it. I advise you go get employed or work for free in a big supermarket and learn how the business works for 6 months. Acquire the knowledge needed to run a successful supermarket. Thank me later!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ALAT Is The First Fully Digital Bank... My Reviews! (Pictures) / CRYPTODIAMOND (earn 35% ROI Plus 100% Capital Is Return On The 7th Day) / Limited liability Company CAC Registration package, Business name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.