Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making (1970 Views)

Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2019
*TO START WITH*

*You are specially welcome here at this point in time*
Thanks for your patience for staying this long for us to meet up with this number.
I pray that our desires to breakthrough financially will be satisfy even in this few expository training.

*Introduction*
Over the years, the seat of the wealthy people in our society has been occupied by the few who are up there, but by reason of *Entrepreneur*, many has also climbed to that level. And this is what brings about this training class.
*What benefit is it if what can be made in Nigeria is ordered from other countries?*
*What benefit is it if what you and I can do and make our living better is always supplied by an outsider?*
Its high time we rise up to responsibility of supplying the basic needs of people around us an sundry and make our living through it. Welcome and Welcome. I am *Akinsuroju Olubunmi* and together with my Passion ate, and hardworking *Adenike Abigeal* will both be guilding us through this short series.

*What the training is all about*
This training is organized to sensitize us all and give to us what we need to scale up in our desires to make profit or more profit by delving into the areas of necessities that has been left for just few number of people worldwide.
*We shall be talking in introductory to:*
*1. Soap Making* Making different types of soap, being it bar, liquid, medicated, toilet soa[, scar removing soap and many others.

*2.Cream and lotion production:* Our eBook contain all manner of cream from baby cream to adult and many others you can think of

*3.Daily Necessities* We shall be revealing how to make most of the daily necessities and making good money by selling them to those that need it daily. Stuffs like, *Shoe polish, Cold water starch, Hair cream, Shampoo, Detergent, Perfume, Fresheners etc.*

*4.Organic Skin and All in all treatment* There are many always needed oil that people pay huge amount of money to buy to make other things, we shall be talking about what they are, their benefits and you will see the crystal clear methods of getting them all by yourself at the comfort of your house.
*People have been making money through all these, its just that the more we are increasing in population, the more the demand for them.*

*If I may ask you:*
*How many people around you are conveniently making *Soap, Creams ,Organic materials and ingredients and all other daily necessities mentioned?* MAYBE YOUR ANSWER WILL BE, LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE
*How many people around you are using them daily?* am sure your answer will be more than 90% of the people I know.
* Then you should know that if you make these people something of good quality, tested and trusted, you are at the peak of making your dream come through*
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2019
*CREAM AND LOTION MAKING*
*Introduction*
Average Nigerian spend #500 monthly to get body cream, hair cream and other body beauty stuffs, the most unfortunate thing is *that only 1% Or less of the population show interest in the production of all these products* Imagine you taking a fragment of it by making a nice one and supplying those in your environment. If you indeed have a product that proffers effect and solution that is better than what is in the current market, Many more sales and many more financial breakthrough is what you will experience. Take your time, study the *eBook* , make more research and practice it until you have your own brand that will call forth attention and make you also a point of reverence.
*What you must know*
*90% of people use Body cream daily*
*40% already have a special cream they like*
*30% are ready to spend any amount to get creams that make them look the way they want*
*Only 1% of people want to learn how to make cream, or even less than 1% are making cream in your environment*
*98% of people don’t really know that they can make more quality product that is effective than the one sold in the stores*
With all these, *don’t you think cream making will be a very lucrative business in that your area?*
*Even if not in your area, as am planning to run a digital training class and give out free eBook in how you can market your stuffs online, with this, you can sit in your house and give out your products to people and start referring them to the shop to get it.*
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Join us to learn all these
Call/whatsapp
07033(14)3508

Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Learn to be yoie own boss
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Now is the best time
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
We as still available
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
You can start with as little as #3000 and grow it
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Join us
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Go for knowledge and you will be better
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2019
Be a part of this
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Make your own money as well
Join us

07033((14350))))8
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
We can make cold water starch
Easily

Join us on whatsapp
(070)(33))((143508)))
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Happy new week
Join us and enjoy then full benefits
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Be a part
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Join us today
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
09. 051. 0. 48638
Join this class and enjoy the fullness

A-z of mini importation
All you need to know about Telecom and make your money easily.
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Join us now
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Do you know with just 5000 or less
You can start soap making business
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Thanks so much for all your training
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Be part of this
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Join us and lean all you need to learn
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by toyin4praise2017: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Join us
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
You also can be a part of this

Soap making
Cream making
Toilet wash
Polish
Cold water starch and all the processes to start all

Chat me with below link
wa. me /23490 510486 38
Close them up and message me
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Learn how to make toilet soap

Learn how to make Bar soap

Learn where to buy needed mayerials and i ingredients

Chat me with below link
wa. me /23490 510486 38
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 5:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Be part of this

*Contents*
*coconut oil (plus uses/benefits)*
*Avocado oil (Plus uses/Benefits)*
*Lemon oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Lemongrass oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Orange oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Onion/garlic oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Almond oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Aloe Vera oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Turmeric oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Fenugreek oil (plus uses/Benefits)*
*Thyme oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*

*Rosemary essential oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Papaya oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Peppermint oil (Plus Uses/Benefits)*
*Carrot oil*

*Mixing essential oil for hair softening, growth, moisturizing etc.*

Join us and enjoy these
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2019
Join is and get self emploged insight
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Do you know with as little as #1000
You can start organic business and make fortune?

Chat me with below link
wa. me /23490 510486 38

We will guide you and train you on all
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Join us and learn.

Chat me with below link
wa. me /23490 510486 38
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Be a part of this
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Join us
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Join us and enjoy it

We will guide you and train you on all
Join us and enjoy it
Chat or whatsapp. (((090))51048638
Re: A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making by Omolara2019(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2019
We starting afresh

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira / Bulk Sms At 4:50kobo Per Sms / I need one on one Online Business Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.