Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue (608 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by Pepuscutie270(f): 11:31am On May 30, 2016

Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by crazymommy(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2016
So the man insulted her directly and she decided to insult his mother??why not insult the man directly instead of bringing his mom into it??and some people will call this one their role model......and by the way you could see sarcasm in what the man said on the first comment...yeyebrities..and yes the way she sticked out her tongue made her look like salah ram..
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by nikkypearl(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2016
Insulting someone ele's mother is wrong! Arrrrgh! angry
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by goldbim(f): 11:53am On May 30, 2016
They both lack manners!!!. Silly fan and rude celeb.. tongue.
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by Ginaz(f): 11:54am On May 30, 2016
Mumu celebrity and Mumu fan! Next pls angry angry angry
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by sugarbelly3: 11:55am On May 30, 2016
na so
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by sugarbelly3: 11:55am On May 30, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by CaroLyner(f): 1:15pm On May 30, 2016
they both appear dumb.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

T.i's Significant Other Tiny Shares First Photograph Of Their Child Girl,heiress / Photos: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Receive Lifetime Achievement Awards At AMAA2016 / Monalisa Chinda Shares Cute And Adorable Photo Of Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.