Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) (50723 Views)

Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by jonhemma11: 12:23pm On May 30, 2016
I am not very good in Hausa but from the little I understood via google translation,a man killed his mother and was arrested by the police.I am not sure if the picture is the actual picture of the man and his mother's head.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/man-kills-his-mother.html

1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Greenback: 12:30pm On May 30, 2016
Oh God.... The face tells the trauma she went thru....what a nation..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by idupaul: 12:32pm On May 30, 2016
I pray that no niaralander will ever give birth to a demon instead of a child

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Mediapace: 12:36pm On May 30, 2016
Omolokun Omonifami

This is a beast not a child

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Pidggin(f): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
Chai demonic child

4 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by robosky02(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
may our eyes not see evil

10 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by McPhilz8(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
The rate of crime in this country. Mmmm

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Austin234(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
I dont even wish my enemies evil child

4 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
If it were an igbo man, you'll be reading comments like "igbo too like money, etc.. I'm tempted to act petty and get verbal with this news but I choose to ignore the tribe and face the message.
May none of us give birth to a child that will kill us.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
The rate at which crime is increasing now is alarming, not just crimes but really weird crimes.

Okay... let me guess... the reason he will give for doing this is that a native Doctor told him that his mother is the witch responsible for his being poor in life.
Or...
I don't even know.
Its just SICK. BEHEADING YOUR OWN MOTHER! aaarrrhgghhhhh.

Didn't look at the pic. I don't have the stomach for such gruesome pics.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
sick
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by MrAladin: 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
May God help us
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
The heart of men is evil...

8 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by koxi: 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
Na waoooo
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Aroh48(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
God dnt give us this type of evil child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by bastien: 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
The love of money is the root to all evil cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Fairgodwin(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
I'm very sorry to say this, but why are my Northern brothers naturally (this) wicked?
This is not about being a bigot or 'tribalist' - I was actually seeing a video just yesterday of how Boko Haram were cutting the head of a member who they tagged 'betrayal' and it made me come to this very conclusion. I'm very sorry.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by haryorbammy(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
Chisos !

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Bryan12(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
Location checkers asso....

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Beehshorp(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
Ur own mothers head!!! Blood of Jesus...

That head he is holding dere is priceless cos no amount can cover up dis bullshit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
G
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by pinkycute(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
What a world cry wicked people everywhere
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Oche211(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
The daily rise in violence is astonishing nd will even surprise the devil himself.
Even a child gotten 4rm a god/goddess can't be dis wicked nd barbaric.
Lord have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by nerilove(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
Poverty and frustration in the land. Liberate us O Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by yinksman01: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
MrAladin:
May God help us
ameen

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
Nemesis!!
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by emmabest2000(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
End time man
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by dollaflow(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by iStandWithIpob(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
na dem dem!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by weblord1900: 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
The rate at which northerners commit crimes now is directly proportional to their Nemesis.... God forbid, what did this woman did to merit this....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Gingerr(f): 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
Bad news everyday
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by RedCapChief(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2016
Maybe he was probably high on codeine; couldn't think straight. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos / Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone / Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.