Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) (50726 Views)

Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by seenter84: 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
Movie script
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by executiveson(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2016
Why God no give Bihari this kind child?
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
cynhamscakes:
The rate at which crime is increasing now is alarming, not just crimes but really weird crimes.

Okay... let me guess... the reason he will give for doing this is that a native Doctor told him that his mother is the witch responsible for his being poor in life.
Or...
I don't even know.
Its just SICK. BEHEADING YOUR OWN MOTHER! aaarrrhgghhhhh.

Didn't look at the pic. I don't have the stomach for such gruesome pics.
I know the murder was aimed at making money.. What a world we live in
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
Ruq:
I see parricides increasing in Nigeria in more years to come, we're going back to beast mode.
Is actually matricide.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by tosyne2much(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I'm very sorry to say this, but why are my Northern brothers naturally (this) wicked?
This is not about being a bigot or 'tribalist' - I was actually seeing a video just yesterday of how Boko Haram were cutting the head of a member who they tagged 'betrayal' and it made me come to this very conclusion. I'm very sorry.
I'm in support of you bros.. Apart from the fact that this cruel act happened in the North, I don't know Northerner are usually very cruel
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
His Mother did not train him very well.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2016
Officer abeg give that evil son 1 grandnut from behind
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by macherie1: 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
Considering the terrible news we hear these days. seems many Nigerians are gradually developing the characters of cannibals. A situation where people kill others over things as ridiculous as a plate of food and simple altercations is not to be taken for granted. I don't know if to blame it on the economic situation but an urgent attention is needed. I believe people in their right minds and living a quality life don't go about committing such senseless crimes.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by ddhandsome2955: 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
can any sane person do such

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by BetaThings: 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I'm very sorry to say this, but why are my Northern brothers naturally (this) wicked?
This is not about being a bigot or 'tribalist' - I was actually seeing a video just yesterday of how Boko Haram were cutting the head of a member who they tagged 'betrayal' and it made me come to this very conclusion. I'm very sorry.

weblord1900:
The rate at which northerners commit crimes now is directly proportional to their Nemesis.... God forbid, what did this woman did to merit this....

chiedu7:
Why does the North not value human life?

Mjones77:
God save us from this heartless people called hausa or fulani herds man abi is it boko haram what gain do u have to kill your mother that gave birth to you.
if they can kill their mother imagine u and I that are of different tribe and beliefs.

Happened in Oshodi - no talk of Southern Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3131757/corpse-roseline-sougie-killed-husband

Happened in Ibadan - no talk of Southern Nigeria
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/02/inside-story-how-yewande-ibadan-lawyer-killed-her-husband/

Happened in Abia - no talk of Southern Nigeria
https://www.naij.com/404314-11-year-old-girl-raped-to-death-in-abia.html

HYPOCRITES!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by BetaThings: 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
zanebaddo:

Beasts, animals can't be this barbaric.. . Cannibals. It's not for money rituals, it's in solidarity to show that they stand with the cursed decaying daura anti Christ

You are a Christian
So I am not surprised - you are allowed to say anything
I mean, ANYTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by 06pleasure(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2016
the man is an ocultic member n was ask to bring his mother for rituals as it was his turn
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by girl4rmspace(f): 7:15pm On May 30, 2016
Am lost for words, this is just too much
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by 900warriorz: 7:21pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
If it were an igbo man, you'll be reading comments like "igbo too like money, etc.. I'm tempted to act petty and get verbal with this news but I choose to ignore the tribe and face the message.
May none of us give birth to a child that will kill us.

get your facts straight! The article didnt say the man is an Hausa man, it only said it happened in the northern part of Nigeria!

This doesn't change the fact that ibo men likes money! He could even be an ibo man afterall...angry
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 30, 2016
This looks like something I saw in the news sometime ago, and it was in some SE state it happened not northern nigeria.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Donchukz(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2016
Man inhumanity to his follow man,luk @his beastly urgly face,this man is clear animal called man
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by prospero15(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
RedCapChief:
Maybe he was probably high on codeine; couldn't think straight. angry

Even one on that would remember that it is a human not a chicken
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On May 30, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by BABANGBALI: 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
Danrizzle:
This looks like something I saw in the news sometime ago, and it was in some SE state it happened not northern nigeria.
get ready to be attacked by the Igbos
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by zanebaddo(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2016
BetaThings:

You are a Christian
So I am not surprised - you are allowed to say anything
I mean, ANYTHING!!!
you de smell undecided Are you from the north? Open your mouth, bullhary wants to urinate, your system needs his cursed urine to stay active.

Taaaa I de fear you? I can say say whatever I want anytime anyway because you have no idea what I've seen. Stay cursed.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by BetaThings: 8:09pm On May 30, 2016
zanebaddo:
you de smell undecided Are you from the north? Open your mouth, bullhary wants to urinate, your system needs his cursed urine to stay active.

Taaaa I de fear you? I can say say whatever I want anytime anyway because you have no idea what I've seen. Stay cursed.

Like I said, you are a Christian, you can say ANYTHING

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/204291-man-hacks-law-death.html
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Dalhatj(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
This guy doesn't look like a northerner def southerner.we don't do this
jonhemma11:
I am not very good in Hausa but from the little I understood via google translation,a man killed his mother and was arrested by the police.I am not sure if the picture is the actual picture of the man and his mother's head.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/man-kills-his-mother.html
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by glossy6(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
If it were an igbo man, you'll be reading comments like "igbo too like money, etc.. I'm tempted to act petty and get verbal with this news but I choose to ignore the tribe and face the message.
May none of us give birth to a child that will kill us.

I posted something similar to this and got banned. Name checkers oya. O ti shey bere
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by SirHenry105(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2016
Abomination but then again Nigeria as a whole is an abomination. . How pitiable
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by kogistar: 8:31pm On May 30, 2016
jonhemma11:
I am not very good in Hausa but from the little I understood via google translation,a man killed his mother and was arrested by the police.I am not sure if the picture is the actual picture of the man and his mother's head.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.

i hav seen this pix with another story 2yrs ago
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Naijacitizen(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2016
Innalillahi wa Inna ihaihi Raji'uun.

The story said the guy in the picture beheaded hid mother for ritual.

So this ugly thing have is now happening in my region?

Ya Allah protect us from this inhuman attitude.

Regrettable, I comment without verified the authentic of the pic? We all know there are a number of Ugandans who can read and write in Hausa language. May be there they are desperate to spoil the name Abokis.

Thank you BetterThing for throwing this trash to where it belong.

BetaThings:

Like I said, you are a Christian, you can say ANYTHING
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/204291-man-hacks-law-death.html
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 30, 2016
Fear North.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by bidexmat(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2016
jonhemma11:

He was iniated into the occult and was asked to bring his mother's head for ritual. People within the neighbourhood suspected his strange behaviour, they trailed him and caught him in the evil act.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by seanwilliam(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2016
baba god oh, dnt lemme giv birth to child wey go chop off my head or any part of me oh, u no i no do dat 4 mai parent,
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
Is the woman dead? shocked
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by denitro(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2016
fake story...
Pic copied from the internet... Its the pic of a different story a year ago
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by biafranrealson: 12:03am On May 31, 2016
THE MAN AT ABUJA SEF MIGHT HAVE HIS HEAD CUT OFF BY HIS DAUGHTER ON DAY, THATS THEIR REGULAR TRADE MARK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos / Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.