Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts (30905 Views)

Navy, Army Deploy Fighter Jets, Gunboats To Warri Creeks / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Jirate(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2016

Emma Amaize, Egufe Yafugborhi, Akpokona Omafuaire and Perez Brisibe

THE military deployed fighter jets and surveillance aircrafts in the creeks of Delta State this morning to comb for members of the Niger Delta Avengers.

Some residents of riverine communities in Warri South West local government called Vanguard on phone at about 10.00am, saying ‎ that fighter jets and surveillance aircrafts were flying about in their area.

It was gathered that the fighter jets belong to the Nigeria Airforce and ‎that the security agencies were now strongly collaborating to outwit the militants.

Earlier today at about 4. 30am, soldiers swooped on Kurutie community ‎in search of the Avengers .

They left the riverine town for Okerenkoko, another Ijaw town in Gbaramatu kingdom.

Many residents, including women and children, who fled Oporoza when soldiers, who have occupied the town, came on Saturday are still trapped in the bush.

Security agents were combing for militants, who they ‎suspected were hiding in some locations in the creeks.

The military carried out aerial bombardment in Oporoza ‎in 2009 while searching for ex militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/military-deploy-fighter-jets-surveillance-aircrafts-to-track-avengers/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by chido20(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
I haven't heard of any militant killed since this soldiers wia sent dia. maybe the re 2 strong 4 the soldiers to handle

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Dokimazo(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2016
Another matter plaguing the countries economy. God please protect our gallant soldiers

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Jirate(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
Many residents, including women and children, who fled Oporoza when soldiers, who have occupied the town, came on Saturday are still trapped in the bush.

Honestly, i Feel for those poor Women and Children forced to flee from those paid to protect them……., I can’t be a refugee inside my own Country.
Nigeria Army, we haven't forgotten what you people did in Zaria, we don't want a repeat here. You can win a Battle, but you can't win the War in the End.

Peaceful Negotiation is the Best Way Out, the army can’t be fighting every where, North East, South East, and Niger Delta. They will be stretched tine and worn out before you know it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
Let's see!
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
Dem go hear wen!!!

Shebi NA na coward?

Stay tuned grin

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by virus05(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
action film. see dem na today una don start to dey find militants?

4 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ba7man(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2016
When you brazenly display weapons, give support to militants and support bombings in your region, you're bound to invite such treatments to yourself.

It's basic sense but some people need to learn.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by greatiyk4u(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
This is why I voted and supported Buhari

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by CSTR2: 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
When you brazenly display weapons, give support to militants and support bombings in your region, you're bound to invite such treatments to yourself.

It's basic sense but some people need to learn.
Yes, deploy your crappy WW2 jets to the niger-delta and all is well with Nigeria again.
Nigeria will cease to be a fourth world nation with disenchanted citizens. The niger-delta would suddenly become pro-Nigeria.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by LordAdam: 1:55pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Dem go hear wen!!!

Shebi NA na coward?

Stay tuned grin

Stop masturbating over reports of fighter jets and sorties.

We have had worse in the Niger Delta. We got through it.

We will get through this in one piece.

-Lord

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Stop masturbating over reports of fighter jets and sorties.

We have had worse in the Niger Delta. We got through it.

We will get through this in one piece.

-Lord

See yourself celebrating foolishness! undecided

I hope you're in front of the guns and fighter jets, otherwise don't use "we"

Get out of your house and go and fight grin grin grin

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ba7man(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR2:
Yes, deploy your crappy WW2 jets to the niger-delta and all is well with Nigeria again.
Nigeria will cease to be a fourth world nation with disenchanted citizens. The niger-delta would suddenly become pro-Nigeria.
Who cares if you guys are pro-Nigerian or not?

Certainly not me....... with the way you're throwing tantrums and breaking stuffs like babies. undecided

People are just about getting sick of you guys and your "our oyel" chants and mentality...... acting as if you actually opened up the ground and poured the oil in it.

Na una den go first discover oil for dem region?

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by cktheluckyman: 2:02pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:

Certainly not me....... with the way you're throwing tantrums and breaking stuffs like babies. undecided

People are just about getting sick of you guys and your "our oyel" chants and mentality...... acting as if you actually opened up the ground and poured the oil in it.

why don't you leave their oyel and stick to your groundnut and cocoa

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by LordAdam: 2:09pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I hope you're in front if the guns and fighter jets, otherwise don't use "we"

Show me a picture of you in a camo.

-Lord

12 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
The child wey talk say im mama no go sleep, the child too no go doze nah!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by CSTR2: 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:

Throwing tantrums?lol. I am not in your useless country and i could care less.
I am just sad though at what these people are going through and for what? It is not like the country has any hope.The oil will not do much good anyway, not with the level of dysfunctionality and immiscibility.
Ofcourse, you don't care if they actually like Nigeria.You just keep shouting one-Nigeria, while the resources of unwilling people are being wasted .
And yes, it is their resources and their oil. If the niger-delta was a sovereign state, the ownership of those resources would not be argued. Texans for example, would not allow their oil revenues and jobs go to another american state.
You have been parasitizing on these poor people for decades, and you don't even realize how lucky you guys are. And to make it worse,have developed a very wrong sense of entitlement.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by DaFlash: 2:18pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I hope you're in front if the guns and fighter jets, otherwise don't use "we"

My guy no mind that mofo

he is nothing but a...............

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Futbolpredikts: 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
U mean..

...fg deploys e- warlord against avengers?

Bunch of empty barrels.

#ShowUsUrCertificate

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by salabscholar01(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
ok
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2016
DaFlash:
My guy no mind that mofo

he is nothing but a...............

grin cheesy grin

Abeg that keyboard is too big. Give him a Nokia phone type pad cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by VocalWalls: 2:22pm On May 30, 2016
Will they be flying 24/7? cool ghen ghen cool cool

And if the military spots pipeline bombers, will it fire a missile and totally blow the pipeline also? shocked shocked

The jets better not crash the way some crashed around boko haram territories... undecided undecided

Even if the pilot radios in that he has just spotted militants, will the army be able to get to the coordinates before the militants escape? Remember, these guys grew up in the creeks. tongue tongue

One more thing, where are our okada men troops? The ones that looked like commando... Driving okada on one hand, and shooting bazooka with the other? grin

Are they now carrying passengers from onipanu to oshodi? grin grin grin they better be careful oh... Ambo haff ban okada. smiley

Abeg make una no mind me, it's tomato deficiency.

49 sitting 49 standing... cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by gen2briz(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari please give us a refinery in South west here, secure the one in North
with the last drop of your blood. And let the Niger Delta Avengers bomb the
two in South.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Young03(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2016
jokers

can't wait to c how it will continue

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Charly68: 2:23pm On May 30, 2016
They should contact Obama for drones ,that will be much better than a manned aircraft. The miscreants should be given the treatment of the unrepentant Talibans for their failure to heed the voice of reasoning .

5 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Menace2Society(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
Igbos youth go cry tire today grin

8 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by amclimax(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by oduastates: 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
Not going to solve anything.
The government should get her eyes off oil.
The masses are not deriving any benefit from oil
Like I have said before, oil has distorted the perception of reality.
The reality is that Nigeria is poor because they left everything to chase easy black gold loot.
I am sure that oil palm, cocoa, rubber and manufacturing etc would have remained the chief earners.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
Obj did the same thing when he destroyed communities in niger delta.But he ended up killing innocent civilians while the militants were no where to be found.Eventually,that didn't stop pipeline vandalism.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.