Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

WICKEDNESS ! See How This Female Teacher Brutalized A 4 Year Old Girl(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WICKEDNESS ! See How This Female Teacher Brutalized A 4 Year Old Girl(photos) (471 Views)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WICKEDNESS ! See How This Female Teacher Brutalized A 4 Year Old Girl(photos) by naija4real02: 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
Couldn't upload photos click here to view => http://naija4real.com/wickedness-see-how-this-female-teacher-brutalized-a-4-year-old-girlphotos/

Read The shocking story shared by LurdLuggard on Instagram below:
Please I need this to go viral and it’s so disturbing , I saw this kid and tears rolled down my cheeks .

The lady at the top right corner is that kids teacher , she flogged her mercilessly just because the 4 year old girl did the class work wrongly , the teachers name is Mrs eno , the proprietress name Mrs lagunoke and the school is Lydia spring private school. Popo street tejuosho yaba Lagos .
The little girl was flogged to the eyes she now has a red eyed due to the Cain which entered her left eye. She’s had swollen and reddish skin due to the flogging .
This is mean , no one should do this to little kids while trying to teach them at their respective schools .

Upon all this , Mrs Eno the perpetrator and the proprietress named Mrs lagunoke are not feeling any remorse for the action .
Please if there’s anything you people can do for them to pay for their actions I’d be so glad .
The little girl’s mom is a good friend and neighbor, so it hurts to see this woman cry everyday as the little girl cries in pains . Thanks for your help !

Couldn't upload photos click here to view => http://naija4real.com/wickedness-see-how-this-female-teacher-brutalized-a-4-year-old-girlphotos/
Re: WICKEDNESS ! See How This Female Teacher Brutalized A 4 Year Old Girl(photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 30, 2016
Pictures or I donbilivit grin
Re: WICKEDNESS ! See How This Female Teacher Brutalized A 4 Year Old Girl(photos) by zeetyzin(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2016
pinshures or something is doing ur head.

(1) (Reply)

Quotes For Men Expecting Their Wife To Be Like Their Mum / Only A Very Few Remember What LIFE Was Like Before... / The Face Of Helen My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.