Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Northern Man Beheads His Mother For Ritual Purpose (graphic Photo). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Man Beheads His Mother For Ritual Purpose (graphic Photo). (606 Views)

Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Man Beheads His Mother For Ritual Purpose (graphic Photo). by queenstlll(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2016

Timenaija Founder/CEO had to open talks with This Hausa reporters, they had to write this event for us.
It is as follows, but we had to translate it to English

READ Below:
According to Zuma Times Hausa, a man named Haliru beheaded his mother named Zandi. According to the story, Haliru joined a secret cult and was asked to bring his mother for sacrifice.
Here is how Zuma Times Hausa is reporting it, and sorry it’s in Hausa.
“Wani Ya Yi Zindir Sannan Ya Yanka Mahaifiyarsa Don Tsafi Wani mutum ne mai suna Haliru wanda aka kama ya yi zindir, haihuwar uwarsa sannan yana yanka mahaifiyarsa a yayin da mutane suka falga da abunda ya ke yi sai suka yi saurin fadawa jami’an tsaro.
A nan ne jami’an tsaron suka cafko shi suka tafi da shi tare da kan mahaifiyarsa.
Da ‘yan jarida ke tambayarsa dadilin yin haka sai ya bayyana cewa ya shiga kungiyar asiri ne bayan sun yarda da shi ne sai suka umarce shi da ya kawo mahaifiyarsa.
“Bayan na kawo ta sai suka ce suna bukatar kanta kuma in tambatar da idan zan yanka ta na yi zindir, a lokacin ne asirina ya tonu bayan na yankata ina kokarin insa aleda na kai musu.”

Read according to google translator below:-

Someone Zandi then kill his mother Magic A man named Haliru victim Zandi , the birth mother and kill his mother when people Falga object they quickly told security .
A security and take it away with his mother .
Journalists asked him dadilin he said that he joined the secret after they accepted it and asked him to bring his mother .
” After I bought it they say they need it and in tambatar if I cut Zandi , when the secret was exposed after cutting trying ap Alex personal to them . “

lalasticlala mynd44 seun

READ MORE---> http://www.timenaija.com/northern-man-beheads-his-mother-for-ritu.xhtml
Re: Northern Man Beheads His Mother For Ritual Purpose (graphic Photo). by lifezone247(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2016
OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Beheads His Mother For Ritual Purpose (graphic Photo). by queenstlll(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2016
This world is getting worse everyday
Re: Northern Man Beheads His Mother For Ritual Purpose (graphic Photo). by Lilprincey(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2016
Sometimes ah look at the world with my face down but i see my mama put on a kanye's smile. Click like if u love your mama more than anything..

R.i.p mama
Re: Northern Man Beheads His Mother For Ritual Purpose (graphic Photo). by queenstll(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Video: See How Flood Flew Off Thousands Of Cars & Jeep / Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage / How Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abuses His Office For Personal Gain | S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.