Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... (2482 Views)

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2016
The strength of a man is on how he controls anger and not his ability to hit a woman

I remember a time i was playing scrabble with my girlfriend. she got angry because of a nasty comment i made , and she scattered the whole piece. I fumed, lost my breath in anger, and all I was thinking was to hit her. Then I heard my conscience talk to me as usual,

" Harsysky! if you touch her, you will lose my respect forever. i want you to keep earning it".

I don't think i would ever trade my conscience' respect for anything in this world-- it's my reputation. what i did was to smile at my girlfriend and made her realise it was my fault. To those who beat their girlfriend or wife or any random girl, is it a sign of being man enough? i think it's being kid enough. Even kids these days don't do it.

if you are a wife-beater, girlfriend- beater, you are a disgrace, and you don't respect yourself as far as i'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 3:32pm On May 30, 2016
True fact

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
TRUE

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
True fact
So, you ain't one of those who love them lady-beaters? Nice one!
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
harsysky:

So, you ain't one of those who love them lady-beaters? Nice one!

Criosly i love disciplined guys

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
Young guys 4ming men since 1313. Goan marry a jezebel let me see your strength

a strong man is he who fights for the oppressed, defends the defenceless and resets the defaulter to the appropriate setting when need be.
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Criosly i love disciplined guys

Imagine you were a disciplined guy, do you think any sort of pushing to the wall could make you hit a woman? Some guys really think it's the best form of discipline just like a friend of mine who once said, " any guy who doesn't hit a woman is a weakling". Imagine that
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
Young guys 4ming men since 1313. Goan marry a jezebel let me see your strength

a strong man is he who fights for the oppressed, defends the defenceless and resets the defaulter to the appropriate setting when need be.

grin grin grin
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 3:50pm On May 30, 2016
harsysky:

Imagine you were a disciplined guy, do you think any sort of pushing to the wall could make you hit a woman? Some guys really think it's the best form of discipline just like a friend of mine who once said, " any guy who doesn't hit a woman is a weakling". Imagine that

Pushed to d wall and hitting a lady cos of dat is so wrong

That ur frnd wouldnt allow any guy hit his sister or daughter even if such daughter or sister is so devilish

Men dat dont see women as fellow human bt see dem as pple dey are superior to are d ones dat hit women

God never approved u hitting a woman even wen eve pushed adam to d world greatest sin adam never hit hersef
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

That ur frnd wouldnt allow any guy hit his sister or daughter even if such daughter or sister is so devilish

Men dat dont see women as fellow human bt see dem as pple dey are superior to are d ones dat hit women

God never approved u hitting a woman even wen eve pushed adam to d world greatest sin adam never hit hersef

You're absolutely right @ the bolded.
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
harsysky:

grin grin grin
You dey laugh? I personally don't sub to the idea that a real man doesn't hit a woman no matter what.

No! A real man hits a woman when need be.

That's all.

Y'know, I was talking with a sister one day when this talk came up and I told her to goan and ask real women how to treat a man and then come back to tell me if a man in his senses will hit such woman.

You're a bitch but you want your man to treat you like a queen because you have breast? No way.

Work for it. Earn it.

A woman have to love a man first to know him, a man has to know a woman first to love her.

You see the different?

If a woman insults me all night long, I will shut her mouth with the back of palm and she dare not complain because we are even.

She lost hold of her tongue and I lost control of my hand.

End of discussion.

Nobody should hit anybody or insult anybody.

The rule is simple.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

No preferential treatment because you have vagina.

We are human with blood not gods so don't give us more than we can take.

Often time we hear women say "Trust me, I finished him with my mouth".

You see? They know how powerful their tongue is and how to use it to be-little a man but when the finished man raises hand they scream woman beater.

Excuse me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 3:57pm On May 30, 2016
harsysky:

You're absolutely right @ the bolded.

Tanx

Reason why i wanna get married to a guy dat will see me as human play with me cherish me love me and all

Nt d one dat will expect me to b worshipping him wen d bible clearly stated u cant serve two masters im to worship God and honour nd respect my husband

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by SirDavico(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
Op, I concur, 100%, anyday, anytime . [s] [/s]

Check my personal text

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by rosieluv(f): 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
dere r ways u cn correct a woman,buh d moment u hit a lady,she wil lose respect for u.

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
You dey laugh? I personally don't sub to the idea that a real man doesn't hit a woman no matter what.

No! A real man hits a woman when need be.

I could attribute that to anger, my friend. Have you beaten a kid who is now used to it, they will think they've earned what ever wrong they are doing since all you will do is hit them. So, if your wife is a die-hard, you will definitely kill her, right?
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
dere r ways u cn correct a woman,buh d moment u hit a lady,she wil lose respect for u.

Nailed it!
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx

Reason why i wanna get married to a guy dat will see me as human play with me cherish me love me and all

Nt d one dat will expect me to b worshipping him wen d bible clearly stated u cant serve two masters im to worship God and honour nd respect my husband

I have seen wife beaters who later in the marriage realised it's not the beating that earns them respect. I believe that is what most people think.

You go find better man that will adore you.
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2016
harsysky:

I have seen wife beaters who later in the marriage realised it's not the beating that earns them respect. I believe that is what most people think.

You go find better man that will worship and adore you.

Tanx not worship me o bt God

Bt can adore me dats better tank u all d same grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
Why should she push him to the wall in the first place?

Why is it that the only time you ladies take domestic violence is when a lady is hit?

How about telling women to respect their husbands, to control their tongues, to stop denying them sex etc.

Those are the things that stem up to physical abuse so the sensible thing to do is to tackle them first.

No man will let you kill him slowly and not react and hit you mercilessly because you're a woman.

If primary school taught me anything, it is to not cause trouble for anyone that is stronger than me because he would hit me.

Men are flesh and blood just like the rest of you. They have breaking point and there's no telling what they can do once they reach it so it is better not to push them to that level.

halfricanadian:
How can you say? I once beat a lady thoroughly for slapping her Mom and spitting on her face and her elder bro who was staying at Abj called me the next day to thank me.

halfricanadian:
Those men that fight each other everyday see men as what?

You're so wrong here. There are two types of people that hit women.

Men are that are natural women bashers or men who have some mental problem and Men who are tired of taking shits from women.

The later are just paying those women their dues

halfricanadian:

God never approved u hitting a woman
He never approved disrespecting your husband, treating him like shits, insulting him, hitting him etc.

He commanded women to submit totally, something that Today's women see as slavery.
halfricanadian:
even wen eve pushed adam to d world greatest sin adam never hit hersef
You can do better dear.

I know you can, and I trust you.

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
Why should she push him to the wall in the first place?

Why is it that the only time you ladies take domestic violence is when a lady is hit?

How about telling women to respect their husbands, to control their tongues, to stop denying them sex etc.

Those are the things that stem up to physical abuse so the sensible thing to do is to tackle them first.

No man will let you kill him slowly and not react and hit you mercilessly because you're a woman.

If primary school taught me anything, it is to not cause trouble for anyone that is stronger than me because he would hit me.

Men are flesh and blood just like the rest of you. They have breaking point and there's no telling what they can do once they reach it so it is better not to push them to that level.

How can you say? I once beat a lady thoroughly for slapping her Mom and spitting on her face and her elder bro who was staying at Abj called me the next day to thank me.

Those men that fight each other everyday see men as what?

You're so wrong here. There are two types of people that hit women.

Men are that are natural women bashers or men who have some mental problem and Men who are tired of taking shits from women.

The later are just paying those women their dues

He never approved disrespecting your husband, treating him like shits, insulting him, hitting him etc.

He commanded women to submit totally, something that Today's women see as slavery.
You can do better dear.

I know you can, and I trust you.

cry cry cry cry im trying to b good
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
And what happens when she lose respect for him?

Will she also bottle the air he breathes and throw it into river?

Will a man even have the heart to hit a woman that "respects" him?

It rarely happens
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry im trying to b good
lols.

You're good and to be honest, I respect you alot but I can't agree with you on this.
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 30, 2016
harsysky:
The strength of a man is on how he controls anger and not his ability to hit a woman

I remember a time i was playing scrabble with my girlfriend. she got angry because of a nasty comment i made , and she scattered the whole piece. I fumed, lost my breath in anger, and all I was thinking was to hit her. Then I heard my conscience talk to me as usual,

" Harsysky! if you touch her, you will lose my respect forever. i want you to keep earning it".

I don't think i would ever trade my conscience' respect for anything in this world-- it's my reputation. what i did was to smile at my girlfriend and made her realise it was my fault. To those who beat their girlfriend or wife or any random girl, is it a sign of being man enough? i think it's being kid enough. Even kids these days don't do it.

if you are a wife-beater, girlfriend- beater, you are a disgrace, and you don't respect yourself as far as i'm concerned.
You deserve a medal for this.

1 Like

Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
harsysky:

I could attribute that to anger, my friend. Have you beaten a kid who is now used to it, they will think they've earned what ever wrong they are doing since all you will do is hit them. So, if your wife is a die-hard, you will definitely kill her, right?
Let me ask you.

What happens when this die-hard woman marries a soft man?

Let's start from there
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by rosieluv(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
And what happens when she lose respect for him?

Will she also bottle the air he breathes and throw it into river?

Will a man even have the heart to hit a woman that "respects" him?

It rarely happens
once she loses dah respect,she cn prepare er mind to leave d relationship. ur point ere is dat a man only hits a woman he doesnt respect,where did u get dah belief frm?
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
lols.

You're good and to be honest, I respect you alot but I can't agree with you on this.

Awwww no one is Good but God we only trying to b good
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww no one is Good but God we only trying to b good
Trying to be good is good so you're good
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2016
rokiatu:
You deserve a medal for this.

Thanks dear. I think keeping my reputation is the MEDAL I got , and I'm glad I didn't lose it.
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by halfricanadian(f): 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
Trying to be good is good so you're good

grin grin grin grin tank u
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by Kondomatik: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
once she loses dah respect,she cn prepare er mind to leave d relationship.
Do you think she would push him to the extent that the only option for him was to hit her if she was still interested in continuing with the relationship?
rosieluv:
ur point ere is dat a man only hits a woman he doesnt respect,where did u get dah belief frm?
Read my previous post again.
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by harsysky(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
Let me ask you.

What happens when this die-hard woman marries a soft man?

Let's start from there

I'll answer that. For a soft man and a die-hard woman, Wisdom, which is the principal thing for both the " soft man and strong man" must come into play. How?

Man is Man. We are the stronger vessel because of our MENTAL STRENGTH and not physical strength. A soft man should be after the root of the whole problem because I believe he knows his wife too well before he married her. Finding the root cause and settling it from there is far better than hitting.
Re: The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... by rosieluv(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatik:
Do you think she would push him to the extent that the only option for him was to hit her if she was still interested in continuing with the relationship? Read my previous post again.
guy u r contradictin urslf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. / Nigerian Father And His Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal / I need a gal friend but I don't know the process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.