Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,482 members, 7,850,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? (712 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by mamagee3(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
What kind of man hangs with women who depend on having baby daddy's to get money for child support to avoid working?
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by Twaci(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
Answer: Papagee cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by falconey(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
mrcork
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Twaci:
Answer: Papagee cheesy
Ex miss nl contestant, so u ma don dey follow troll?
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by Twaci(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Ex miss nl contestant, so u ma don dey follow troll?
The name is Twaci. And yeah, just having fun. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
Twaci:
The name is Twaci. And yeah, just having fun. smiley
Twaci is not a name, so there is no difference. So y aren't u contesting dis year?
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by Twaci(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Twaci is not a name, so there is no difference. So y aren't u contesting dis year?
Cause I don't want to smiley.
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by MoneypassGod(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
Twaci:
Cause I don't want to smiley.
of course i can see u dont want to, i ask why?
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by Joygalore(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
What a sobriquet shocked
MoneypassGod:
of course i can see u dont want to, i ask why?
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by Sexytemi(f): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
An N.F.Agringringrin
Re: What Kind Of Man Hangs Out With Women Who Support Themselves With Child Support? by MoneypassGod(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Joygalore:
What a sobriquet shocked
wot happen to my sobriquet?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Does This???? / What Can I Do When Next I Find A Man Molesting A Girl / I Lose Interest In People Too Fast........what Could Be Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.